Count Dooku vs Volfe Karkko, Sora Bulq & Nikkos Tyris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Dooku is meditating in his estate on Serenno when he gets ambushed by three Dark Jedi. Can he survive their assassination attempt?

Nargaroth
Mmm, not sure. Karkko by himself could likely give him some trouble.

SunRazer
With the Force, yeah. I doubt he could do much in a duel.

Jmanghan
Dooku wins.

MythLord
Dooku. Karkko lost to Vos :P

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Dooku wins. I was an idiot.

Bulq and Tyris give him enough trouble on their own, Karkko added in takes it.

UCanShootMyNova
Team.

JKBart
Sora offers neat resistance in combat, Tyris is of a lower level but he is good enough to truly make a difference. With Karrko added in, the number advantage is way to high. Besides Tyris, all of them are powerful enough that Dooku won't be able to use the Force effectively against them when pressed by 3 people at once. Also, fortunately, the weakest fencer is also the most powerful one with the Force.

SeriousLogic
He laughs off Karkko's bullshit and throws them all out a ****ing window

darthbane77
Trio

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
Sora offers neat resistance in combat, Tyris is of a lower level but he is good enough to truly make a difference. With Karrko added in, the number advantage is way to high. Besides Tyris, all of them are powerful enough that Dooku won't be able to use the Force effectively against them when pressed by 3 people at once. Also, fortunately, the weakest fencer is also the most powerful one with the Force. Tyris was stomping a guy who was contending with Anakin Skywalker a few months after AOTC.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
Dooku. Karkko lost to Vos :P

Lord Stark
Dooku stomped Bulq with ease while not even trying to kill him. He dismisses him then proceeds to kill the other two.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Who cares?

Karkko isn't even the best fighter here.

Bulq and Tyris are both above him.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Dooku stomped Bulq with ease while not even trying to kill him. He dismisses him then proceeds to kill the other two. Based on powerscaling, Tyris gives Dooku a hard time on his own.

Ursumeles
Who cares?

Karkko isn't even the best fighter here.

Bulq and Tyris are both above him.
Nah, Karkko gets ragdolled, Bulq maybe too and Tyris is beaten quickly.

SunRazer
Tyris isn't giving Dooku a hard time. He beat AotC Anakin easily, and one of the Fact Files suggests that he can easily beat AotC Anakin + Obi-Wan together.

Not to mention that Ventress is confirmed to be the strongest of Dooku's disciples, and Tyranus manhandles her on a regular basis.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Tyris isn't giving Dooku a hard time. He beat AotC Anakin easily, and one of the Fact Files suggests that he can easily beat AotC Anakin + Obi-Wan together.

Not to mention that Ventress is confirmed to be the strongest of Dooku's disciples, and Tyranus manhandles her on a regular basis. Tyris STOMPED a guy who was stalemating AOTC Anakin, even though he had help.

Halcyon had to become amped just to do anything to Tyris.

SunRazer
Tyris STOMPED a guy who was stalemating AOTC Anakin, even though he had help.

Halcyon had to become amped just to do anything to Tyris.

It was post-AotC Anakin in fairness, but in the second spar, Anakin outsparred Nejaa.

Still, Dooku beating Obi-Wan and Anakin easily is better, as is his regular manhandling of Ventress, who is confirmed to be the strongest of Dooku's disciples (including Tyris).

Jmanghan

Not to mention that Ventress is confirmed to be the strongest of Dooku's disciples, and Tyranus manhandles her on a regular basis. I mean, AOTC Kenobi pressed him, and AOTC Anakin pressed him just as hard, it wasn't as though Dooku was holding back.

Besides, this was AWHILE after AOTC and Anakin had increased a lot.

Ursumeles
Uh? It is still canonically, that Asajj >Tyris, and Asajj isn't close to him, really.

Jmanghan
It was post-AotC Anakin in fairness, but in the second spar, Anakin outsparred Nejaa.

Still, Dooku beating Obi-Wan and Anakin easily is better, as is his regular manhandling of Ventress, who is confirmed to be the strongest of Dooku's disciples (including Tyris). Thats impossible, because of powerscaling. That would put Ventress above AOTC Anakin and AOTC Kenobi.

And we know flat-out, thats false, Anakin already destroyed her ass, and then consistently continued beating it.

Not even mentioning that Halcyon had help, but was still getting destroyed in sabers and force.

Actually, not that I think you're lying, but can I have the quote that says as such.

SunRazer
Sources state that Ventress was equal to post-AotC Anakin. He only destroyed her once he was enraged.

Quotes for what?

Jmanghan
Sources state that Ventress was equal to post-AotC Anakin. He only destroyed her once he was enraged.

Quotes for what? They were fighting pretty evenly before that.

Also, that means she still gets the beatdown from Tyris.

Quotes for her being the best disciple.

SunRazer
They were fighting pretty evenly before that.

Quotes for her being the best disciple.

Which is why I said they were equal.

For quotes, there's supposed to be something more concrete, but I don't have it on hand. So I'll have to resort to Zapan's Ventress RT, which only has this:

Jmanghan
Which is why I said they were equal.

For quotes, there's supposed to be something more concrete, but I don't have it on hand. So I'll have to resort to Zapan's Ventress RT, which only has this:

Maybe thats the quote you're thinking of?

SunRazer
No, because I was thinking of more concrete material. That one just says "perhaps".

Jmanghan
No, because I was thinking of more concrete material. That one just says "perhaps". Try to find the novel its from and I'll hunt it down myself if you want.

I'm good at finding quotes.

SunRazer
It's not a novel, I don't think. Probably some obscure guide or Insider article.

Jmanghan
It's not a novel, I don't think. Probably some obscure guide or Insider article. Without specifics, I doubt I'll find it.

SunRazer
I can't tell you the specifics. If I knew them, I'd have found it myself.

Jmanghan
Anyway, we're not arguing Tyris vs Dooku, we're arguing Dooku vs The Team.

I think the team can take it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.