Fisto & Vebb vs. Jinn & Kenobi vs. Unduli & Offee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Fisto & Unduli as of Revenge of the Sith; Jinn & Kenobi as of The Phantom Menace; Vebb & Offee as of The Clone Wars.

Battle take place on Umbara.

Emperordmb
dark Barriss?

|King Joker|
Let's say round 1 is Jedi Barriss and round 2 is Dark Barriss

Fated Xtasy
Jinn and Kenobi sweep

Kurk
Round 1: TPM team
Round 2: Barriss's team

carthage
Jinn and Obi wan should take round 1

Barriss and Luminara take 2, Barriss's feat against Anakin showed a lot of skill in favor of Barriss imo

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carthage

Barriss and Luminara take 2, Barriss's feat against Anakin showed a lot of skill in favor of Barriss imo

Unduli can't beat Qui-Gon, IMO.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage

Basically this.

|King Joker|
I question why you think Dark!Barriss would be so much more superior to her Jedi self that it would make a difference in who wins. I mean, why would Dark!Barriss have increased in skill so much?

chingchangwalla
Fisto and Vebb are the dark horses here as they are both known Shii Cho users which will help them out lots in a situation like this, but their chemistry is lacking and Vebb's patience is non-existent which could be his undoing.
Barriss and Luminara probably work the best together but Qui Gon and Kenobi have the skill. Dark Barriss appears to be better than Jedi Barriss as evidenced with her duel against Anakin. I doubt she could've done that well as a non Dark-Sider. It's anyone's game really but I'm leaning slightly towards Jinn and Obi-Wan, although if Vebb can hold off Barris and/or Kenobi then Fisto takes either Qui Gon or Luminara.

chingchangwalla
This was a great versus battle actually. Well done King Joker

|King Joker|
Thanks man smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
LEL. smile

Syndicate
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Jinn and Kenobi sweep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.