Ahsoka Tano vs Inquisitors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Ahsoka vs All 4 Inquisitors.

Who takes this?

Nephthys
Kek, Ahsoka couldn't even beat the 5th Bro.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Kek, Ahsoka couldn't even beat the 5th Bro. She couldn't?

Link?

Beniboybling
Lol she destroyed him as an afterthought, she takes this.

Jmanghan
She actually beat them both without much effort.

It was pretty clear she was dominating the fight, and she completely embarrassed the 5th Brother.

Beniboybling
Yeah he didn't even get a chance to clash sabers, and we won't here either.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Lol she destroyed him as an afterthought, she takes this. This is also including The Grand Inquisitor, and the Eighth Brother.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Jmanghan
She couldn't?

Link?

F_3KjokTsmA

She duels him from .30 to 2.20 without any noticeable advantage. Lol Ahsoka is fodder tier tbh.

Beniboybling
Neph's trolling aside the 8th Brother is even less of a threat than the 5th, and was quickly driven back by Kanan, I doubt he'll do anything but get in the way. And while the GI may be more skilled than the 7th, not to such an extent that Ahsoka still doesn't shit on him.

Collectively they'll make her work, but they are too far outclassed to defeat her I feel.

|King Joker|
Neph's trolling aside the 8th Brother is even less of a threat than the 5th, and was quickly driven back by Kanan, I doubt he'll do anything but get in the way. And while the Grand Inquisitor may be more skilled than the 7th, not to such an extent that Ahsoka still doesn't shit on him.

Collectively they'll make her work, but they are too far outclassed to defeat her I feel. Yep. thumb up

Jmanghan
F_3KjokTsmA

She duels him from .30 to 2.20 without any noticeable advantage. Lol Ahsoka is fodder tier tbh.

Ahsoka: "The last time you killed one, two more showed up".

You remember that quote?

Besides, the point is totally moot when she completely outclasses them in a 2-on-1 and embarrasses the 5th Brother badly.

|King Joker|
Yeah, it's pretty stupid to bring up Ahsoka clearly jobbing in the finale against the Inquisitors as a legitimate point to lower her and / or prove she doesn't win this.

Nephthys
"Jobbing", isn't that just a word for showings you don't want to acknowledge? Fact is canonically Ahsoka couldn't beat the 5th bro in 2 minutes of fighting and you think she can take all 4 of them at once? Lol, gtfo with your nonsense.

Beniboybling
Lol, and an AT-AT lifting Vader canonically couldn't pull a holocron out of the hand of a small child. roll eyes (sarcastic)

|King Joker|
Seeing as how she destroyed 2 of them at once previously and was stated to not be in any danger in her duel with them, the Fifth Brother holding out that well against her makes it pretty ****ing obvious she was jobbing. Fact is, every character has shitty moments and low-showings, but most people get past it and call it out for being an inconsistent performance. So stop being ridiculous.

Beniboybling
Tbh even if you find "jobbing" to be an inadequate excuse then you need to reconcile with the fact that Ahsoka previously one-shotted with 5th Brother with ease, and defeated the 7th Sister (a demonstrably superior combatant) in a fraction of the time. And Ahsoka experiencing a sudden drop in power between those two events is hardly the most compelling explanation. erm

Zenwolf
Why couldn't the Inquisitors have just...ya know made improvements? Why does it have to be jobbing or this and that? It's that much of a stretch to say they improved now? Clearly the 5th Bro improved, given the other duels he was in after the first time against Ahsoka, seeing as he was using his blade more later on.

Plus I'd hardly say above shown is what would be dueling when most of the fight is off screen.

Nephthys
I guess they were just tired from the chase and fight with Kanan beforehand while Ahsoka came in fresh. Or maybe they were inexperienced against her style.

|King Joker|
Or maybe you're grasping at straws.

Beniboybling
thumb up

Nephthys
Maybe it was just the Inquisitors jobbing to Ahsoka the first time around tbh.

Beniboybling
If one wants an actual explanation, Ahsoka was probably just conserving energy.

Jmanghan
No, she explicitly states that they shouldn't kill any of them or more will come.

Or did you forget that part in the story?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Or maybe you're grasping at straws.
thumb up

Jmanghan
Maybe it was just the Inquisitors jobbing to Ahsoka the first time around tbh. Ahsoka was probably holding back against them when she stomped them, too.

As shes able to take on Vader, and Vader is by no means toying with her, that much is EASY to see.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Jmanghan
No, she explicitly states that they shouldn't kill any of them or more will come.

Or did you forget that part in the story? Ah I see what you meant by that, good point.

That said Ahsoka does have every reason to conserve her energy.

Kurk
Tano beats them

Jmanghan
Bump

ares834
Ahsoka.

DarthDuelist9
Inquisitors, she dominated the 5th Brother in Future of the Force but the 7th Sister lasted a good 50 seconds against her, add in the 8th brother, who seemed to be better then the 5th, and the GI who is the best of them all and I doubt Ahsoka could win. She's individually better then any of them but collectively they're to much for her.

Beniboybling
Neph's trolling aside the 8th Brother is even less of a threat than the 5th, and was quickly driven back by Kanan, I doubt he'll do anything but get in the way. And while the GI may be more skilled than the 7th, not to such an extent that Ahsoka still doesn't shit on him.

Collectively they'll make her work, but they are too far outclassed to defeat her I feel. thumb up Good post.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Inquisitors, she dominated the 5th Brother in Future of the Force but the 7th Sister lasted a good 50 seconds against her, add in the 8th brother, who seemed to be better then the 5th, and the GI who is the best of them all and I doubt Ahsoka could win. She's individually better then any of them but collectively they're to much for her. Geez.

darthbane77
Ahsoka with ease.

DarthDuelist9
I actually want to see some arguments in her favor to be honest...

UCanShootMyNova
The Inquisitors.

MythLord
Ahsoka. I fail to see why she couldn't dispatch two of them with TK, then proceed to outduel the other two.

UCanShootMyNova
Because she can't hope to incapacitate two of them simultaneously while fending off the other 2 and in the case of the GI likely can't incapacitate him with TK in the first place. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.