Nova prime (Rich) vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins?

leonidas
this would end badly for nova. vulcan would surely be able to control at least parts of the nova force and would very likely cause wm to fail or at the least interfere with his functioning. vulcan more often than not imo.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by leonidas
this would end badly for nova. vulcan would surely be able to control at least parts of the nova force and would very likely cause wm to fail or at the least interfere with his functioning. vulcan more often than not imo. I see where your coming from. On the the flip side if the WM informed Rich what Vulcan could do and Take it physical

leonidas
vulcan held his own for a prolonged time against boltagon though so i don't see that going easily either. wm might be able to tell him what vulcan could do, but i don't see him really being able to do anything about it. i think nova has enough that he could take some, but i'd vulcan for a majority, like i'd take him against almost all other energy guys that aren't explicitly more powerful than he is....

retuseqq
nova easily

carver9
Vulcan stomps.

DarkSaint85
Vulcan would eat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.