Gul'dan vs. Gandalf the White

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins ?

TheLordofMurder
Future Sentinel beats them both...

Wolverine guts them both....

Winter Soldier dies against either solo...

FrothByte
Right now I'd say Guldan.

TheVaultDweller
Gul'Dan's ability to just suck the life out of people is kind of a b*** move, because it visibly weakens them while he is doing it to boot, making it hard to counter him. Plus, beyond the magic, we saw how ridiculously strong the Orcs were. Then again, Gandalf did pretty well against the Balrog's strength. I'm giving it to Gul'Dan though, because I am not sure Gandalf can stop the Fel life-drain thing Gul'Dan has going for him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Future Sentinel beats them both...

Wolverine guts them both....

Winter Soldier dies against either solo... Get on topic, troll. You're so obsessed with me it's kind of disturbing.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Get on topic, troll. You're so obsessed with me it's kind of disturbing.

Odin wins...

Especially against Thanos...

laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
Get on topic, troll. You're so obsessed with me it's kind of disturbing.

Hypocrisy 101 in full effect from the Quanshe. This coming from a guy who literally posted 2 pages about me with a dude he Skype's with, when I wasn't even posting. I returned multiple times to 2 pages of posts between them, about me, without me saying a word. LOL. Yet you make one post about him in another thread, and you're obsessed with him? Odd logic, if that makes you obsessed, that would make Quan stalker like scary obsessed.

quanchi112
Odin wins...

Especially against Thanos...

laughing out loud Odin has never defeated Thanos. Ever. Get on topic, nerd.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Hypocrisy 101 in full effect from the Quanshe. This coming from a guy who literally posted 2 pages about me with a dude he Skype's with, when I wasn't even posting. I returned multiple times to 2 pages of posts between them, about me, without me saying a word. LOL. Yet you make one post about him in another thread, and you're obsessed with him? Odd logic, if that makes you obsessed, that would make Quan stalker like scary obsessed. Arr you going to get upset again, virgin. Get on topic and quit bleeding into every thread with your unstable emotions.

TheLordofMurder
Odin has never defeated Thanos. Ever. Get on topic, nerd.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud Thanos didn't lose.

Gul'dan wins.

ArtificialGlory
Haven't seen the movie yet, but in the game continuity Gul'dan was the most powerful mortal warlock to ever live and his power were indeed quite immense. He'd beat Gandalf without too much effort.

quanchi112
He was powerful as shit in the film and the Fel was very impressive. What if I were to arm Rob's gay crush with pine cones of fire at the ready ?

TheLordofMurder
Thanos didn't lose.

Gul'dan wins.

Future Sentinel beats Gul'dan 10/10...

playa1258
Gul'dan shit stomps.

Time-Immemorial
Hypocrisy 101 in full effect from the Quanshe. This coming from a guy who literally posted 2 pages about me with a dude he Skype's with, when I wasn't even posting. I returned multiple times to 2 pages of posts between them, about me, without me saying a word. LOL. Yet you make one post about him in another thread, and you're obsessed with him? Odd logic, if that makes you obsessed, that would make Quan stalker like scary obsessed.

Proof of any of this? Oh that right, you have none.

Why are you under the impression I need to back up any claim I make?

quanchi112
Future Sentinel beats Gul'dan 10/10... Gul'dan would shit stomp these losers.

ArtificialGlory
Future Sentinel beats Gul'dan 10/10...
Certainly not the Gul'dan from the game continuity.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

thumb down

TheLordofMurder
Gul'dan would shit stomp these losers.

The Future Sentinels killed Franklin Richards...

They'd crush Gul'dan....

TheLordofMurder
Thanos didn't lose.

Gul'dan wins.

Thanos got beat up by the ALL FATHER of the Golden Realm of ASGARD!!!

See that guy down on his hands and knees? Yeah, thats Thanos...he got his azz kicked by Odin:

ArtificialGlory
The Future Sentinels killed Franklin Richards...

They'd crush Gul'dan....
Franklin Richards is in the movie?

TheVaultDweller
He keeps going on about comics, even though this is the Movie Versus forum. I wonder if he plans on addressing the actual thread topic at some point.

quanchi112
Thanos got beat up by the ALL FATHER of the Golden Realm of ASGARD!!!

See that guy down on his hands and knees? Yeah, thats Thanos...he got his azz kicked by Odin: You are really sticking out like a troll. Knyoure an idiot and a shitty poster for derailing the threads based off comic rants due to your butthurt.

Gul'dan wins.

TheLordofMurder
You are really sticking out like a troll. Knyoure an idiot and a shitty poster for derailing the threads based off comic rants due to your butthurt.

Gul'dan wins.

What was Thanos's favorite method of damage mitigation against Odin?

smile

Utrigita
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

thumb up

quanchi112

smile I have rebutted this get back to the topic and quit trolling.

TheLordofMurder

smile

Answer the question Quanchi you goddamned troll you!!!

Admit that Thanos's strategy for beating Odin involved ramming his face into Odins fist as hard as he could!

laughing out loud

FrothByte
Why the hell is Odin and Thanos being discussed in a Gandalf vs. Gul'dan thread??

TheVaultDweller
Blame LOM. He seems to be obsessed with derailing as many threads as he can.

Robtard

Oh man, that's straight up creepy. I thought it was creepy/flattering yesterday when quanchi admitted that he spends time on imagining what I look like, but that above is WAY creepier.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh man, that's straight up creepy. I thought it was creepy/flattering yesterday when quanchi admitted that he spends time on imagining what I look like, but that above is WAY creepier. Stick to the topic, nerd. Who wins ?

quanchi112
Answer the question Quanchi you goddamned troll you!!!

Admit that Thanos's strategy for beating Odin involved ramming his face into Odins fist as hard as he could!

laughing out loud Thanos was not defeated despite Odin's best against a holding back Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
Oh man, that's straight up creepy. I thought it was creepy/flattering yesterday when quanchi admitted that he spends time on imagining what I look like, but that above is WAY creepier.

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up thumb down

quanchi112
Gul'dan wins. Do you agree, Robtard ?

TheLordofMurder
5-2 in favor of Gandalf...

Go Gandalf go!!!

Scoreboard baby!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

TheVaultDweller
Scoreboard doesn't mean shit here. If all these people who apparently voted for Gandalf really thought he wins, they'd have posted it in the actual thread, with a good argument as to why he wins, instead of anonymously pressing a button.

TheVaultDweller
I mean if someone is actually willing to back their claim here in this thread, and put up a good argument as to how Gandalf wins, I'd be more than willing to hear them out. As it stands, there is nothing.

carthage
what are his feats?

TheVaultDweller
Whose? Gul'dan's? Well, he was the leader of the entire Orc horde, which would make him arguably the best fighter (though Durotan, the one clan chief, held his own well), or he would have been overthrown before. And the fodder Orcs were far larger, tougher and stronger than normal humans. They were literally caving their armour in and sending them flying with individual hits (and were even strong enough to throw warhorses around). The only humans (non mages) who were able to genuinely match any Orcs one-on-one were Lothar and King Llane. The other soldiers needed to get lucky, use their superior ranged weaponry, or gang up on them in like 3s and 4s, to put them down.

But what makes Gul'Dan so dangerous is his Fel magic, which allows him to just drain the life out of anyone in his vicinity. In the beginning of the film, there are cages filled with dozens, if not hundreds, of slaves, and he drains the lives out of all of them simultaneously, in order to power the portal he was using to send the Orcs through. He also uses the power to kill Durotan in combat. No one in the film showed any counter to this power.

KingD19
Gul'dan is in the top of the named Orcs in ability. Durotan due to almost beating him(due to skill, strength, and the need to win to have a better life) is #1, Gul'dan is 2, I'd put the guy who lost his hand at 3 before the Fel treatment. Doomhammer is 4. And Paula Patton sexy Orc is #5 as she was a runt and only a Half-Orc, but was slaughtering them pretty easily.

And like Vault said, Gul'dan has been Chief since he appeared, meaning either no one was ballsy enough to challenge him before Durotan, or he beat everyone who did. And considering just how scared and obedient they were, it was probably the latter.

So he's super strong, durable, a great fighter. Oh, and he can drain Gandalf's life to heal himself while...draining Gandalf's life in the process.

quanchi112
5-2 in favor of Gandalf...

Go Gandalf go!!!

Scoreboard baby!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Scoreboard doesn't mean shit here. If all these people who apparently voted for Gandalf really thought he wins, they'd have posted it in the actual thread, with a good argument as to why he wins, instead of anonymously pressing a button. LoM continues to embarrass himself with relative trolling and ignoring the evidence. Evidence matters here not votes. How many arguments have been made for Gandalf here ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
what are his feats? Have you not seen the film ? Go see it ASAP.

TheLordofMurder
LoM continues to embarrass himself with relative trolling and ignoring the evidence. Evidence matters here not votes. How many arguments have been made for Gandalf here ?

If votes didnt matter you wouldnt have made a poll!!

Hypocrite!!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

quanchi112

Hypocrite!!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance Votes are an option here but evidence matters. You're actually arguing popularity>>>evidence. You must be wearing a skirt.

TheLordofMurder

Hypocrite!!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

laughing out loud

thumb up

Your name is no longer quanchi 112...

Its now hypocrite112...

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

TheVaultDweller
So LOM, do you then believe that Gandalf wins? Considering the nature of your posts in this thread, that appears to be the case.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

thumb up

Your name is no longer quanchi 112...

Its now hypocrite112...

laughing out loud

Happy Dance You are a self admitted troll and the problem here. You bring next to nothing outside of speculative arguments and bias. Why does Gandalf win iyo ? I'll rebut when you have the balls to actually attempt to debate, troll.

TheLordofMurder
You are a self admitted troll and the problem here. You bring next to nothing outside of speculative arguments and bias. Why does Gandalf win iyo ? I'll rebut when you have the balls to actually attempt to debate, troll.

I have no love for either character, but it does amuse me to see a character that you favor lose in a poll of your making...

This eatting you alive!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

KingD19
Gul'dan losing in the poll doesn't mean much when his feats and abilities trump Gandalf's. We can poll adult Goku vs kid Goku and the poll can be 100 > 1 in favor of Kid Goku. But guess who wins?

TheVaultDweller
@ LoM. Actually, considering the nature of Poll choice 3, the poll is more like 7-6 in favour of Quan's choices. And that's ignoring the actual comments within the thread. So are you going to answer my question? You know, the relevant, on-topic one? Do you think Gandalf wins?

quanchi112
I have no love for either character, but it does amuse me to see a character that you favor lose in a poll of your making...

This eatting you alive!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance What is amusing is two posters who have voiced their hatred of me in the past are against you here because you're being a huge troll. You are ruining yourself in an attempt to get me mad which shows I matter. I believe Gul'dan wins based off his abilities and portrayal. He has super strength is one of the most formidable orcs in hand to hand combat as well as having Fel Magic which puts him on another level. Now your turn to counter. Eviddence matters not votes you troll.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Gul'dan losing in the poll doesn't mean much when his feats and abilities trump Gandalf's. We can poll adult Goku vs kid Goku and the poll can be 100 > 1 in favor of Kid Goku. But guess who wins?

Gul'dan losing in the poll doesn't mean much considering that most of the people who posted in this thread have sided with Gul'dan.

TheVaultDweller
Tell that to LoM. I am still waiting for him to actually pick a side here.

TheLordofMurder

Hypocrite!!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

thumb up

TheVaultDweller
Again, LoM, who do you think wins here? Stop avoiding the question.

quanchi112
thumb up Who wins ? You are really embarrassing yourself in multiple threads. You're a trainwreck and someone being attacked by multiple posters for bring a troll and an obvious one at that. You don't belong here.

TheVaultDweller
Who wins ? You are really embarrassing yourself in multiple threads. You're a trainwreck and someone being attacked by multiple posters for bring a troll and an obvious one at that. You don't belong here.

He's refusing to respond to a very basic, on-topic question here, even though I have clearly asked him multiple times by now, and he also backed down from a direct BZ challenge from Nibedicus, in the Sentinels vs Apocalypse thread. Nibedicus even offered to do a multi-BZ event, to average out results and ensure the most fair outcome possible, but LoM refused.

quanchi112
LoM isn't respected nor has he ever put himself on the line by ever doing a battlezone. He's gutless, a huge troll, very butthurt, and refuses to answer on topic questions. I doubt he has any pride because any self respecting debater would respond to multiple posters asking on topic questions.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Whose? Gul'dan's? Well, he was the leader of the entire Orc horde, which would make him arguably the best fighter (though Durotan, the one clan chief, held his own well), or he would have been overthrown before. And the fodder Orcs were far larger, tougher and stronger than normal humans. They were literally caving their armour in and sending them flying with individual hits (and were even strong enough to throw warhorses around). The only humans (non mages) who were able to genuinely match any Orcs one-on-one were Lothar and King Llane. The other soldiers needed to get lucky, use their superior ranged weaponry, or gang up on them in like 3s and 4s, to put them down.

But what makes Gul'Dan so dangerous is his Fel magic, which allows him to just drain the life out of anyone in his vicinity. In the beginning of the film, there are cages filled with dozens, if not hundreds, of slaves, and he drains the lives out of all of them simultaneously, in order to power the portal he was using to send the Orcs through. He also uses the power to kill Durotan in combat. No one in the film showed any counter to this power.
Gul'dan is in the top of the named Orcs in ability. Durotan due to almost beating him(due to skill, strength, and the need to win to have a better life) is #1, Gul'dan is 2, I'd put the guy who lost his hand at 3 before the Fel treatment. Doomhammer is 4. And Paula Patton sexy Orc is #5 as she was a runt and only a Half-Orc, but was slaughtering them pretty easily.

And like Vault said, Gul'dan has been Chief since he appeared, meaning either no one was ballsy enough to challenge him before Durotan, or he beat everyone who did. And considering just how scared and obedient they were, it was probably the latter.

So he's super strong, durable, a great fighter. Oh, and he can drain Gandalf's life to heal himself while...draining Gandalf's life in the process.

Great posts

quanchi112
LoM a true troll won't even respond. Gutless.

Robtard

Hypocrite!!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

You seem new to the MvF, the polls only matter to quanchi as valid support if the poll goes the way he wants.

quanchi112
You seem new to the MvF, the polls only matter to quanchi as valid support if the poll goes the way he wants. When have I ever said polls are more important than evidence ?

Utrigita
I haven't seen the movie, but I was wondering if Gul'dan ever used his fel magic on a magic user like Khadgar or Medivh for that matter?

KingD19
The Fel was powerful enough to fully infect and corrupt Medivh and transform him into a demon. But Gul'dan didn't go against the magicians.

Utrigita
The Fel was powerful enough to fully infect and corrupt Medivh and transform him into a demon. But Gul'dan didn't go against the magicians.

That has nothing to do with Gul'dan using fel magic though. In the lore it's Sargeras corrupting Medivh, I have no idea if they showed that in the movie, or just had some sort of random demon appear as the culprint. Anyways, that was all I wanted to know, thanks King thumb up

quanchi112
Maybe in the sequel which they will hopefully make.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.