Warcraft film vs. Hobbit trilogy (no stone Giants)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins ?

TheLordofMurder
Future Sentinels show up and run train on everybody on the field of battle...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Future Sentinels show up and run train on everybody on the field of battle... Quit trolling you bigot.

quanchi112
??

Trocity
Was Warcraft worth the watch quan?

Might go see it tomorrow.

Time-Immemorial
He is a biggot isn't he. Anyone who uses gay slurs especially after the massacre in Orlando should be shot. I bet he is a ISIS sympathizer.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
He is a biggot isn't he. Anyone who uses gay slurs especially after the massacre in Orlando should be shot. I bet he is a ISIS sympathizer.

Go back to sucking off Clark you weak, pathetic, troll...

Time-Immemorial
Go back to sucking off Dracula with two katanas you weak pathetic troll.

Did you comment on OP? No, you trolled, idiot.

TheLordofMurder

Did you comment on OP? No, you trolled, idiot.

I did comment on the OP...

You are unable to read it because Clarks cum is all over your eyelids...

:-)

Time-Immemorial
Prove they are in the OP. I'm sorry Dracula nutted in your eyes, pathetic troll.

Mindset
Warcraft

The Ellimist
Does the Hobbit trilogy only include characters and armies that explicitly appear, or can we extrapolate the rest of Peter Jackson's universe? I'm guessing that we can't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Was Warcraft worth the watch quan?

Might go see it tomorrow. Yes. The orcs are well done.

quanchi112

Did you comment on OP? No, you trolled, idiot. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Does the Hobbit trilogy only include characters and armies that explicitly appear, or can we extrapolate the rest of Peter Jackson's universe? I'm guessing that we can't. Just those we can see with our eyes.

quanchi112
Ellimist ?

TheLordofMurder
Future Sentinels show up and run train on everybody on the field of battle...

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Gul'dan crushes these wimps.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Gul'dan crushes these wimps.

thumb down

According to the scoreboard, he cant even beat Gandalf...

laughing out loud

quanchi112
thumb down

According to the scoreboard, he cant even beat Gandalf...

laughing out loud Evidence matters not ignoramuses.

TheLordofMurder
Evidence matters not ignoramuses.

Opinions are like azzholes; everyone has them...

But scoreboard goes down in the history books...

So far, scoreboard favors:

Wolverine over Winter Soldier...

Gandalf over Gal'dan...

Future Sentinels over Ultron Clones...

Future Sentinel over Winter Soldier and Captain America...

Read em and weep!

smile

Happy Dance

TheVaultDweller
Opinions are like azzholes; everyone has them...

But scoreboard goes down in the history books...

So far, scoreboard favors:

Wolverine over Winter Soldier...

Gandalf over Gal'dan...

Future Sentinels over Ultron Clones...

Future Sentinel over Winter Soldier and Captain America...

Read em and weep!

smile

Happy Dance

This post is facepalm-worthy. People vote based off of their opinions on the results. Rational arguments, supported by evidence > a random vote.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This post is facepalm-worthy. People vote based off of their opinions on the results. Rational arguments, supported by evidence > a random vote.

Scoreboard is more tangible than a bunch of guys arguing back and forth endlessly...

Scoreboard is finality personified...

Gameover...

Scoreboard wins...

TheLordofMurder
@TheVaultDweller

A Future Sentinel was voted to be superior to Cap and Winter Soldier by a vote of 23-4...

Are you really willing to argue that there were more rational arguments for the team than the Future Sentinel?

The law of averages reigns supreme; with a large enough sample size, you get the same percentage of rational/irrational arguments on each side for a given topic...

The law of averages reigns supreme; a larger number of rational debaters choose the Future Sentinel to defeat Captain America and Winter Soldier...

Scoreboard wins...

Time-Immemorial
Finally going to have to put this worthless shit bag on ignore.

TheVaultDweller
@ LoM. Where did I comment on a specific thread? Please quote me where I specifically referenced Cap/Bucky vs Future Sentinels. I'm waiting. You really are obsessed with the future sentinels.

But if we want to get specific, take the Gul'Dan vs Gandalf thread. Based on the "votes" people made by actually posting in the thread, it's like 4-0 in favour of Gul'Dan, and evidence has actually been presented as to why he wins. I could make a Cap vs Superman thread with a poll, and click the Cap wins button with impunity, but I sure as shit would not be able to make a valid argument as to how he wins. It's easy to just vote for your favourite on a poll, or vote against another character you don't like (or if you have an issue with the poster who likes them), knowing you don't actually have to back that claim up.

I.E. your statement that a poll is always the definitive indicator of a result is flawed.

Time-Immemorial
Dude, he s a troll. Don't even waste your time.

TheVaultDweller
Dude, he s a troll. Don't even waste your time.

That's the irony. He claims Quan is a "troll", but his own antics in recent times have been way more in line with trolling than Quan's.

Time-Immemorial
Thats why he is a troll. If you ignore them, they go away, they feed on attention.

TheLordofMurder
Finally going to have to put this worthless shit bag on ignore.

You worthless weakling...

I got you on the ropes and I havent even begun to unleash my onslaught upon you; Quanchi has been my primary target, but if I were to focus my wrath upon you, I'd have you running to the mods in no time...

If you put me on ignore I will have indisputable evidence that I've defeated you as you will have lost your will to face me...

You run to the gentle, loving, arms of Quanchi you weak scumbag; let Clark give it to you in the backdoor while you're at it...

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
That's the irony. He claims Quan is a "troll", but his own antics in recent times have been way more in line with trolling than Quan's.

Quanchi trolls everyone and he does so constantly...

I am more selective with my targets...

And unlike Quanchi, I am fully capable of holding a high level, rational, conversation...

wink

TheLordofMurder
@ LoM. Where did I comment on a specific thread? Please quote me where I specifically referenced Cap/Bucky vs Future Sentinels. I'm waiting. You really are obsessed with the future sentinels.

But if we want to get specific, take the Gul'Dan vs Gandalf thread. Based on the "votes" people made by actually posting in the thread, it's like 4-0 in favour of Gul'Dan, and evidence has actually been presented as to why he wins. I could make a Cap vs Superman thread with a poll, and click the Cap wins button with impunity, but I sure as shit would not be able to make a valid argument as to how he wins. It's easy to just vote for your favourite on a poll, or vote against another character you don't like (or if you have an issue with the poster who likes them), knowing you don't actually have to back that claim up.

I.E. your statement that a poll is always the definitive indicator of a result is flawed.

Your argument does contain merit, however, its not as simple as you make it out to be...

Yes, people can do exactly what you claim they can to taint a poll result, but thats where the law of averages kick in when a large enough sample size is obtained...

Yes, some will do exactly as you claim, but there are others that will pick the choice they honestly feel to be the correct one...

The percentages of each type of voter average out (and cancel one another out) for each side given a great enough sample size...

So my point about the Future Sentinel vs Cap and WS is likely valid relative to the raw number of posters who actively engage in debate here...

I fully admit that the sample size of the Gandalf/Gul'Dan poll is undoubtably inaccurate...

Tell me, VaultDweller, I am trolling or being rational at this point in time?

TheVaultDweller
In that specific case of the Cap/Bucky vs Sentinel thread, yes, the polls are indicative of the result, because it is very clearly overwhelmingly in favour of one side. But not only that, people have created rational arguments, backed by evidence, to support their beliefs as well, which supports the poll. The point is that you can't generalise and say that a poll will always be the accurate result, as there are a bunch of factors to consider. And honestly, considering that neither Cap, Bucky, or the Sentinels are in this thread, is this really the place to keep discussing it? You have a perfectly good thread you can bump to your heart's content.

TheLordofMurder
In that specific case of the Cap/Bucky vs Sentinel thread, yes, the polls are indicative of the result, because it is very clearly overwhelmingly in favour of one side. But not only that, people have created rational arguments, backed by evidence, to support their beliefs as well, which supports the poll. The point is that you can't generalise and say that a poll will always be the accurate result, as there are a bunch of factors to consider. And honestly, considering that neither Cap, Bucky, or the Sentinels are in this thread, is this really the place to keep discussing it? You have a perfectly good thread you can bump to your heart's content.

Excellent post; I agree...

thumb up

quanchi112
Quanchi trolls everyone and he does so constantly...

I am more selective with my targets...

And unlike Quanchi, I am fully capable of holding a high level, rational, conversation...

wink I make arguments and you admit you're a troll and derail thread topics th your obsession with votes not evidence and the sentinels. Let it go. The pain I've done to you to make a jackass out of yourself over the course of multiple threads is legendary butthurt. You're the. Ot the first guy I've destroyed nor will you be the last. Now stick to the topic, troll.

TheLordofMurder
I make arguments and you admit you're a troll and derail thread topics th your obsession with votes not evidence and the sentinels. Let it go. The pain I've done to you to make a jackass out of yourself over the course of multiple threads is legendary butthurt. You're the. Ot the first guy I've destroyed nor will you be the last. Now stick to the topic, troll.

You dont make arguments; you spread half truths mixed in with faulty logic...

You derail threads just as much as I do, so you cant talk Mr Spader Prime...

And no, you are the one who has looked like a jackass; of course thats not needed as everyone here knows you are a jackass and have known it for years...

Also, sorry, but you cant destroy a god like myself; if memory serves me correctly, I destroyed you so thoroughly as pertains Thanos vs Odin and Dr Doom that you threatened to report me...

Thats the behavior of someone who's on the verge of collapse from the being beaten by a superior opponent...

I am your superior Quanchi...

I own you just like how Odin owned Thanos when he dropped him to his hands and knees...

quanchi112
You dont make arguments; you spread half truths mixed in with faulty logic...

You derail threads just as much as I do, so you cant talk Mr Spader Prime...

And no, you are the one who has looked like a jackass; of course thats not needed as everyone here knows you are a jackass and have known it for years...

Also, sorry, but you cant destroy a god like myself; if memory serves me correctly, I destroyed you so thoroughly as pertains Thanos vs Odin and Dr Doom that you threatened to report me...

Thats the behavior of someone who's on the verge of collapse from the being beaten by a superior opponent...

I am your superior Quanchi...

I own you just like how Odin owned Thanos when he dropped him to his hands and knees... Not true but you're already a self admitted troll. People have talked about hoe immature and trollish you are spamming comic scans on a movie message board. Get it together. You're a footnote on kmc I am a legend.

Gul'dan wins.

FrothByte
Warcraft world wins.

quanchi112
That's the irony. He claims Quan is a "troll", but his own antics in recent times have been way more in line with trolling than Quan's. LoM is a self admitted troll.

TheLordofMurder
LoM is a self admitted troll.

You're a self admitted concubine for Thanos...

quanchi112
You're a self admitted concubine for Thanos... You reek of Thanos envy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
Warcraft world wins. Based on ?

Surtur
Assuming this also includes people like Sauron and Galadriel, we have some feats:

ssYpJn5YGJc

and:

NLhypaRifcE

quanchi112
Of course they are included since they are in the films. Now weigh in you deadbeat.

Surtur
I can't, I haven't seen Warcraft(thankfully).

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
I can't, I haven't seen Warcraft(thankfully). So you sit around the house all day every day and haven't had the time to watch Warcraft. Despicable.

Surtur
So you sit around the house all day every day and haven't had the time to watch Warcraft. Despicable.

I'd rather put my hand in the garbage disposal while it's on than watch Warcraft.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
I'd rather put my hand in the garbage disposal while it's on than watch Warcraft. So you are just scared. Embarrassing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.