Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Obi-Wan Kenobi

vs.

B-Team, with Plo Koon replacing Mace Windu.

Who takes this?

DarthAnt66
Windu isn't a part of the B-Team to start with. erm

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Windu isn't a part of the B-Team to start with. erm Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, and Mace Windu.

The ones who fought Sidious.

DarthAnt66
"The B-Team" is just the first three. erm

Jmanghan
"The B-Team" is just the first three. erm Why?

DarthAnt66
I believe the term is from the Making of Revenge of the Sith. It was used in a question about why Windu took "the B-Team", aka lower-tier Jedi, with him to fight Palpatine, since they were just killed anyway.

Jmanghan
I believe the term is from the Making of Revenge of the Sith. It was used in a question about why Windu took "the B-Team", aka lower-tier Jedi, with him to fight Palpatine, since they were just killed anyway. Well they were hardly "lower-tier Jedi".

Both Kolar and Tiin were above a lot of other people on the council.

Anyway, back on topic, who wins?

DarthAnt66
Kenobi get butchered. The B-Team is extremely formidable. One alone can hold their own. Two is probably too much. Three is definitely too much. Four is a slaughter.

Jmanghan
Really?

Isn't Kenobi like the best Soresu practitioner in the history of the Jedi Order?

|King Joker|
Kenobi get butchered. The B-Team is extremely formidable. One alone can hold their own. Two is probably too much. Three is definitely too much. Four is a slaughter. thumb up

NewGuy01
Kenobi could probably handle two, on a good day. Certainly not three. Four is just lol.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Really?

Isn't Kenobi like the best Soresu practitioner in the history of the Jedi Order?
Probably, yeah, but the B-Team and Plo Koon are also among the best duelists in the Jedi Order's history.

Kenobi's a defensive fighter who lacks the Force powers to defeat four beings who would all challenge him alone.

Jmanghan
I just try to think of how long Maul lasted against Sidious after Sidious got serious, and then comparing it to the time Kenobi was able to fight and almost kill Savage Opress when fighting Maul and Savage.

cs_zoltan
Try think of something else.

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Kenobi could probably handle two, on a good day. Certainly not three. Four is just lol.

The only two I see him beating at all are Tiin and Fisto, tbfh.

SunRazer
The three are more than enough to easily overwhelm him every time.

AncientPower
Fisto might solo if they both improved by the same degree after Attack of the Clones.

cs_zoltan
But they didn't, wtf.

Selenial
Originally posted by AncientPower
Fisto might solo if they both improved by the same degree after Attack of the Clones.

I've seen some posts in my day.... But Christ. no

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Selenial
The only two I see him beating at all are Tiin and Fisto, tbfh.
You think Kolar>Kenobi?

Petrus
The B-Team destroys Kenobi. Individually, he's superior to each of them. All of them together, however, prove too much for him.

Trocity
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You think Kolar>Kenobi?

I think she meant Tiin and Fisto are the only combination of two she could see him beating.

And yeah, Kenobi gets annihilated.

Kurk
Team wins

Selenial
Originally posted by Trocity
I think she meant Tiin and Fisto are the only combination of two she could see him beating.

thumb up

Emperordmb
Ah okay that makes more sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.