Injustice Superman vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is taking this?

lawest9
Don't know too about injustice Superman except for scans I seen on the 'net, but ue seems to get his tail kicked a lot.

cdtm
Beerus loses.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by lawest9
Don't know too about injustice Superman except for scans I seen on the 'net, but ue seems to get his tail kicked a lot.

He lives in a world full of Kryptonian pills to boost physical stats.

Regardless the only thing he might have over Thor is speed. I see Thor taking this.

Damborgson
Thor would give him a similar treatment to the one Hercules gave him.

Pillow Biter
Injustice seems riddled with power level inconsistencies. It's therefore very hard to rate this fight.

SSJGGogeta
Superman.

His strength, speed, and durability are all superior to Thor's. Plus, Injustice Superman is outright ruthless. He knows all of his weaknesses, and does NOT allow others to make use of them. As soon as Thor uses his magic lightning, Superman would dodge it, or outright dispatch Thor just like he did to Captain Marvel. By freezing him, and then melting his brain with heat vision.

8swords
Odinson/Whor?

cdtm
Got to love how Injustice embraces a plot device that's basically "really good steroids".

There's a reason Sandman and his Miraclo did jack all during his time.

Anyways, going with Thor.

ghostman
thor rapes, injustice superman disgusts me

bobbybatman
Originally posted by ghostman
thor rapes, injustice superman disgusts me
He is the only right superhero out there doing the right thing.
And any superman beats thor.

carthage
Thor gets blitzed and torn apart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.