ROTS Grievous vs. Meetra Surik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Jmanghan
Surik.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
Force sabers all out
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Edz8-_8co48/V2DNlBE9l0I/AAAAAAAAAlY/MQuyB_aqMqwLE2PM0R-nDUnLGTuL1k5fwCCo/s695/grievous1.png

AncientPower
Force: obviously goes to the Force user.
Sabers: goes to Grievous, assuming no PIS or TCW retardation.
All-out: can go to Meetra due to her advanced telepathic and anti-droid techniques.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower
Force: obviously goes to the Force user..
We're being generous on even that here, tbh.

AncientPower
That's not even Carth tier trolling, and that's sad in and of itself. erm

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Edz8-_8co48/V2DNlBE9l0I/AAAAAAAAAlY/MQuyB_aqMqwLE2PM0R-nDUnLGTuL1k5fwCCo/s695/grievous1.png
thumb up

Stealth Moose
Surik as of Revan has probably killed and forgotten more opponents than Grievous and has some notably ridiculous precognition (which Drew K, in shitting all over TSL, opted to ignore).

Petrus
I'm not sure about sabers, but I'd be willing to give the all out to Surik.

chingchangwalla
Battle of Hypori Grievous takes this one. He's been shown to dodge all force attacks and bested two Jedi masters, a couple of knights and a Padawan all at once. Surik isn't really bringing anything to the table that Grievous can't handle.
Stupid coughing Clone Wars Grievous gets beaten by everyone except Ashoka so I'm willing to give Meetra this one.

MythLord
Grievous wins, besides Force.

NewGuy01
Grievous.

Syndicate
Grievous in a good fight. Unlike a lot of you I actually place Meetra pretty highly but that's balanced out by my placement of GG...

Deronn_solo
GG only takes 'sabers, Surik beats him in every other round.

Syndicate
Nah. She doesn't have the feats in the Force to take all out.

Syndicate
( I feel a debate coming on )

Emperordmb
Meetra copies Grievous's form and cuts him down... This being a no limits power unless it's convenient to the Meetra wanker's power level placement and what not.

carthage
thumb up

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
GG only takes 'sabers, Surik beats him in every other round.

I can't tell if you're trying to mess with the Surik wankers or if you genuinely believe this.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by SunRazer
I can't tell if you're trying to mess with the Surik wankers or if you genuinely believe this.
Nah - I'm dead serious. AP showed me that Surik is mad underrated.

SunRazer
Nah - I'm dead serious. AP showed me that Surik is mad underrated.

AP, huh? lol

Where do you have her then?

Deronn_solo
Above GG obviously, then again, I don't rank GG high anyway, so.....maybe a bit below Talon?

SunRazer
Above GG obviously, then again, I don't rank GG high anyway, so.....maybe a bit below Talon?

lol Where did you have her before?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by SunRazer
lol Where did you have her before?

Comfortably below the Ventress' of the world.

NewGuy01
Do you have Talon above Ventress?

Deronn_solo
Not by much, but yeah,. Ventress is a slightly better duelist, but Talon should be significantly above her in the Force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.