Justice League vs Heralds of Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Fallen One
Silver Surfer
Airwalker
Firelord
Terrax
Nova (Frankie Raye)
Morg
Red Shift
Stardust

Vs

Superman
Kyle Rayner
Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Wonder Woman
Orion
Martian Manhunter
Wally West
Captain Atom

1. Standard fight
2. Bloodlusted.

Go!

burrrrrr
Superman solos

evil face

abhilegend
All DC characters pre Flashpoint versions BTW.

riv6672
Going by this old chestnut

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=601892&pagenumber=1

I'm giving it to the Heralds in scenario 1. Dont care about scenario 2, thats a little kid fight.

Zack M
Originally posted by burrrrrr
Superman solos

evil face

Nah, Orion solos.

Delta1938
Originally posted by burrrrrr
Superman solos

evil face

Imperiex Probe Busting Mode!? eek!

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
Going by this old chestnut

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=601892&pagenumber=1

I'm giving it to the Heralds in scenario 1. Dont care about scenario 2, thats a little kid fight.

Wrong version.

riv6672
Right pick.

Heralds FTW.

Insane Titan
JL wins.

Heralds have a few weak links.

Mindship
Originally posted by Insane Titan
JL wins.

Heralds have a few weak links. This. JL seems more solidly composed of upper tier characters.

"Id"
Superman 10/10

Genii96
Fallen one? Was he the herald who blew up a gas giant?

Cogito
League in both

Estacado
Superman solos then beats the JL as well.

quanchi112
Heralds in a nail biter.

Surtur
Wally West can steal the speed of the heralds and then actually grant that same super speed to the other JLA members. Imagine Batman at FTL speeds.

Shit I see Batman isn't here. Well, imagine all those people on the JLA having FTL speed now.

Zack M
Red shift, nova, and airwalker are the weak links.

leonidas
yeah league would take this.

Blue Area Vet
Heralds easily. They boast an array of powers that make the JLA look rudimentary by comparison. There is a reason battle boards all over the web have a herald category and not a superman category. They also have an unlimited power source, all of them.

Cogito
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Heralds easily. They boast an array of powers that make the JLA look rudimentary by comparison. There is a reason battle boards all over the web have a herald category and not a superman category. They also have an unlimited power source, all of them.
Yes, because those on team 1 are always stomping everyone they come across

/sarcasm facepalm2

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Cogito
Yes, because those on team 1 are always stomping everyone they come across

/sarcasm facepalm2

Oh yeah, and JLA does, all the time. sick

To be honest, we've never seen this group of heralds operate together with a single purpose. They would be scary if they did. The Fallen One alone doesn't have a counter. Good luck fighting the universes dark matter.

abhilegend
You are talking like the battle boards are more important than actual comics.

You don't get to see comments like "he is almost as powerful as a Herald or Silver Surfer."

Herald level is an imaginary tern. Superman level isn't.

The only one being in either team who has unlimited power source is Captain Atom. He has actually destroyed entire universes in Quantum zone.

abhilegend
Oh yeah, and JLA does, all the time. sick

To be honest, we've never seen this group of heralds operate together with a single purpose. They would be scary if they did. The Fallen One alone doesn't have a counter. Good luck fighting the universes dark matter.
Captain Atom can easily counter anything FO can.

leonidas
lol why anyone bothers is, utterly, beyond me....

Delta1938
Originally posted by abhilegend

You don't get to see comments like "he is almost as powerful as a Herald or Silver Surfer."

The only one being in either team who has unlimited power source is Captain Atom. He has actually destroyed entire universes in Quantum zone.

You are talking like there's the slightest bit of hope BAV could possibly grasp this.

leonidas
Lol. Exactly

Decter
League easily

DarkSaint85
1, League
2, League, horribly.

Teamwork is also quite key here. And whilst the PC is quite hax, so is Cap Atom, Kyle, and Orion. Not to mention Wally.

"Id"
Originally posted by Delta1938
Imperiex Probe Busting Mode!? eek!
Yup
Super goes through them the way a child goes through paper confetti.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend

laughing laughing laughing

Your mind check out a long time ago

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Delta1938
You are talking like there's the slightest bit of hope BAV could possibly grasp this.

Grasp that you ****ers are a bunch of mindless D.C. bootlickers? I grasped that years ago. A baby could grasp that.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
1, League
2, League, horribly.

Teamwork is also quite key here. And whilst the PC is quite hax, so is Cap Atom, Kyle, and Orion. Not to mention Wally.

**** JLAs teamwork, you all act like they are some disciples walking the earth. They aren't any better than any other team. The Heralds easily out power them. EASILY.

-Pr-
Can you guys be trusted not to ruin every thread you're in? Seriously?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -Pr-
Can you guys be trusted not to ruin every thread you're in? Seriously?

How long are you all going to protect this frail little Chihuahua?

-Pr-
How long are you all going to protect this frail little Chihuahua?

Who's protecting anyone? I said guys. Literally referring to everyone acting like a prick in the thread.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -Pr-
Who's protecting anyone? I said guys. Literally referring to everyone acting like a prick in the thread.

Yeah, but some members get public floggings while others seem to have attained diplomatic immunity, even when alerts are made on dem good ole boys. Just an observation.

Zack M
Shut it, BAV.

-Pr-
Yeah, but some members get public floggings while others seem to have attained diplomatic immunity, even when alerts are made on dem good ole boys. Just an observation.

Not even remotely true. At least not in this part of the forum.

Originally posted by Zack M
Shut it, BAV.

Not helping.

Surtur
Like I said, Wally just speed steals everyone and gives the entire JLA a speed boost. So it's like you're fighting a coked up version of the JLA.

Insane Titan
Sorry but BAV point is true.

carver9
Giving this to the league but Surfer takes down a bunch of them before falling.

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
Giving this to the league but Surfer takes down a bunch of them before falling.

How, if Wally steals his speed?

zopzop
This is a closer fight than most people realize. I'm going with the League for the majority but it will be a close, bloody fight every single time.

leonidas
of course it would be close. i don't think the league would sweep, but they'd take a majority imo.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
How, if Wally steals his speed?

He can try.

DarkSaint85
Wally's speed steal is limited by the amount of kinetic energy the target packs.

Objects with more momentum will be more difficult to steal speed from.

If Surfer et al are all zipping along at high speeds, he may find it impossible/highly difficult.

If they are standing there, then he can do so easily.

carver9
Can he absorb energy from a being who's air borne.?

leonidas
didn't he steal clark's speed while he was flying? and i've never seen or heard about the speed steal being linked the the kinetic energy a target packs.... jay easily stole adam's speed while he was moving at superspeed. he's even stolen the kinetic energy of...energy, which, obviously, is moving at light speed....

where'd you get that info ds?

DarkSaint85
@carver: Yes. He did this by looking at him. He also does this ALL the time with bullets. Which are airborne.

But with regards to the airborne-ness:

http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/2532/3333407-3158033-speedstealgirdir.jpg

@leo:

http://i.imgur.com/keC7oq5.jpg

leonidas
wasn't he stealing the ke of the planet there....? confused that's a wee bit different from stealing the speed of a single being.... like i said, jay was running with adam and effortlessly took his speed. if wally was running with...whoever, he could do it just as easily methinks, regardless of how fast his opponent was moving. i don't think he'd just stand there and try and steal everyone's speed, though he's done that. he might be better served to share speed with his team in this fight though.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
wasn't he stealing the ke of the planet there....? confused that's a wee bit different from stealing the speed of a single being.... like i said, jay was running with adam and effortlessly took his speed. if wally was running with...whoever, he could do it just as easily methinks, regardless of how fast his opponent was moving. i don't think he'd just stand there and try and steal everyone's speed, though he's done that. he might be better served to share speed with his team in this fight though.

Yeah, but he can do it for a single being (Girder) and he can do it for the entire planet (so not only can he do it, but the MAGNITUDE of his speedstealing is there).

And yes. He can share his speed with his team mates:
http://i.imgur.com/qUzRzJE.jpg

I mean, imagine Superman, bloodlusted - and now with Speedforce boosting....

Delta1938
Grasp that you ****ers are a bunch of mindless D.C. bootlickers? I grasped that years ago. A baby could grasp that.

Why is your sig pic like that?

nwg202
JL

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
This is a closer fight than most people realize. I'm going with the League for the majority but it will be a close, bloody fight every single time.
What's your match ups?

DarkSaint85
Matchup schmatchup. JL are a team.

Surtur
So when I say Surfer uses his speed in fights people tell me no he doesn't, he doesn't have that kind of speed, etc. but now suddenly he's able to fly up in the air before Wally can cross half a mile and speed steal him?

Why wouldn't they be standing still from Wally's point of view?

Genii96
Don't see how they take FO here,dude detonated a gas giant...
Plus If you want to go to the exotic route, stardust opens a black hole right on the battlefield (he has done this more than once)..

Zack M
Originally posted by Genii96
Plus If you want to go to the exotic route, stardust opens a black hole right on the battlefield (he has done this more than once)..

Meh, rookie GL's were able to open black holes. Not a big deal.

DarkSaint85
Didn't Kyle contain a supernova? Now he'd have two other experienced GLs backing him up. Gas giant, meh. Especially if all the heralds are contained for that split second in the same construct.

Genii96
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Didn't Kyle contain a supernova? Now he'd have two other experienced GLs backing him up. Gas giant, meh. Especially if all the heralds are contained for that split second in the same construct.
Not the same BH though,however I don't know much about kyle,so is that a high end feat for him?
Plus how does SS work? He aborbs your KE right?
Btw which morg is this?

abhilegend
Not the same BH though,however I don't know much about kyle,so is that a high end feat for him?

No, that's his regular feats. He has absorbed quantum black holes which was destroying the sun.

High end Kyle reverses universal reality manipulation. No Herald can match him for space cheese feats. Not even your dear Surfer.

Normal Morg.

Delta1938

Both Superman and GLs have better feats than that. Hell, auto protect has had GLs survive supernovas and black holes.

Surtur

How can he detonate a gas giant or anything like that after having all his speed taken away?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.