Durotan vs. Bolg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Pure h2h. Open arena. To the death. Ding ding ding

TheVaultDweller
Maybe I am biased, because I felt that the Hobbit movies sucked ass, so can't remember all the action scenes that well, but I feel like Durotan had more impressive strength and fighting ability than Bolg did. He was doing quite well againt Gul'Dan up until the latter started cheating.

KingD19
WoW Orcs are beasts, especially in comparison to Middle Earth Orcs/Uruks.

Durotan would destroy Bolg.

quanchi112
Probably Durotan. Bolg was impressive but so was Azog. The rest made me sick how easily they went down. Huge problem with Peter Jackson there.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
WoW Orcs are beasts, especially in comparison to Middle Earth Orcs/Uruks.

Durotan would destroy Bolg.

Bolg was a significant step up from the average Middle Earth Orc though. Legolas easily slaughtered his way through scores of Orcs across like five movies, and Bolg was basically the only one to give him a genuine contest. I still think Durotan wins, but Bolg would definitely put up a much better fight than the average fodder Orc.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Bolg was a significant step up from the average Middle Earth Orc though. Legolas easily slaughtered his way through scores of Orcs across like five movies, and Bolg was basically the only one to give him a genuine contest. I still think Durotan wins, but Bolg would definitely put up a much better fight than the average fodder Orc.

Very true buddy, Bolg is vastly better than the average fodder, in fact, he wins this fight smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Very true buddy, Bolg is vastly better than the average fodder, in fact, he wins this fight smile Based on ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
The movies

quanchi112
The movies Based off what ? Durotan was a badass as well. What makes you think Bolg wins ?

KingD19
Durotan wins. We've got a good number of feats from cannon fodder Orcs, who still took multiple soldiers dying and getting tossed around like dolls before getting lucky and taking down a few Orcs. Durotan, Stronghammer and the named Orcs are a step above those. They were tossing horses casually and one-shotting the best soldiers in the kingdom.

For example, it's simply impossible for any human to stand against a WoW orc when it comes to strength. Thorin was taking hits from Azog.

Bolg's not strong enough to last too long against someone as beast as Durotan.

quanchi112
Kt won't respond to any of this.

Time-Immemorial
The movies

Why are you under the impression I need to back up any claim I make?

quanchi112
laughing out loud

playa1258
Durotan wins at least 9/10.

quanchi112
Kt has backed down yet again.

quanchi112
Kt ??

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

There's my little pet T.I. hey kiddo

So you don't understand the difference between proving personal stuff about me and backing up your claims in this vs. fights? Are you really too dumb to understand those aren't one in the same? oh wait you're not, you just quoted that. LOL

KuRuPT Thanosi
Let's start here:

Who's the best fighter Durotan beat or was competitive against?>

quanchi112
Let's start here:

Who's the best fighter Durotan beat or was competitive against?> Did you not see the film ? It's ok I already know the answer. Why should I prove anything when you don't have to.

quanchi112
There's my little pet T.I. hey kiddo

So you don't understand the difference between proving personal stuff about me and backing up your claims in this vs. fights? Are you really too dumb to understand those aren't one in the same? oh wait you're not, you just quoted that. LOL No, you said all claims and bragged about proving your gf's now admitting you never would have. Youre a liar.

FrothByte
Let's start here:

Who's the best fighter Durotan beat or was competitive against?>

Gul'Dan, who was the warchief of the entire Orc horde. Which means he was the best fighter of the lot, because any other Orc could challenge him to combat for the title of chief.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
Gul'Dan, who was the warchief of the entire Orc horde. Which means he was the best fighter of the lot, because any other Orc could challenge him to combat for the title of chief. Why let him off the hook by answering his questions when it's obvious he hasn't seen the film nor will he answer any of yours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.