The Ones vs Clone Warriors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1:

The Son
The Daughter
The Father

Team 2:

Superman Clone
Darkseid Clone

Fights take place on Mortis.

MythLord
The Ones wins. C'mon now.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Reasoning? smile

Deronn_solo
Logically, the living embodiments of a cosmic force that binds the very universe together, should be someone that is above the likes of Superman or Darkseid. That being said, I can see why others wouldn't adhere to that specific way of thinking.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And how do you think The Ones will subdue them? Standard force powers I presume?

MythLord
Given the fact that the Ones of Mortis have the hype of massively multi-planetary - Galaxy level beings, prior to ascending to a greater plane of existance and growing in power, should be outside Supes' and Darkseid's range to defeat.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fair enough, fair enough. What if this was SP1M? smile

Deronn_solo
SP1M is all hype with little showings to his name to back up the vaunted power he's aquitited to sporting, but then again, so are the Ones.
That being said, I'd give Supes amili the benefit of the doubt, simply because the DC Universe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Star Wars Universe, times infinity.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What if I replaced the duo with Peak Mxyzptlk?

MythLord
Peak Mxy is from World's Funniest, technically and there he overcame Michael, Lucifer, and Spectre... He'd gigastomp the Ones.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

yeah, Peak Mxy is the strongest non-omnipotent comic character out there.

FreshestSlice
What if you kys'd, SKILLZ?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What if you accepted Mxyzptlk into your heart? smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
SP1M is all hype with little showings to his name to back up the vaunted power he's aquitited to sporting, but then again, so are the Ones.
That being said, I'd give Supes amili the benefit of the doubt, simply because the DC Universe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Star Wars Universe, times infinity. Yes, all hype.

Need feats to confirm, accolades and claims no good enough.

Deronn_solo
Well, yeah.
Just claims of nigh-omnipotence isn't enough to back anything up. Odin was claimed to be omnipotent, and he's generally someone seen as someone vastly below a fully fed Galactus (in fact, Galactus was one-shotting Skyfathers that held his position in the holy hierarchy during CW). Both Big G and Odin sport the omnipotent claim but one is clearly far above the other.
So nah - off-hands statements and such just isn't enough when we're dealing with characters of this caliber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.