What if Jango hadn't died on Geonosis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
What do you think would have happened to him and his son? smile

Petrus
I believe he would've eventually stopped working for the CIS and would've started working for the Republic, instead. I'm not sure, but I doubt he'd take seeing his clones being butchered by the droid army lightly.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Petrus
I believe he would've eventually stopped working for the CIS and would've started working for the Republic, instead. I'm not sure, but I doubt he'd take seeing his clones being butchered by the droid army lightly.

He may have even helped stop Order 66 tbh.

Or be killed by Sheevs lackeys.

Boba would have become a goodguy doe

Beniboybling
Interesting thoughts. mmm

Petrus
Be killed by Sheev's lackeys seems the most probable scenario tbfh.

But he definitely wouldn't have remained with the CIS.

Darth Abonis
He would probably be arrested by a Jedi or killed off by Sidious

Petrus
If he was arrested by a Jedi, he would've requested his release so that he could help his clones fight against the droids.

Aurbere
Regardless of Jango's allegiance, a run-in with Durge is most likely, given Durge only indulged in fighting clones because he never got a shot at Jango. Would be a cool fight

Boba would be bad or good depending on where Jango goes and what happens to him. The only reason he was "bad" was because Jango was killed by Mace and he was manipulated by Aurra.

Petrus
Yeah. I really like this "what if" scenario.

Beniboybling
Would Dooku bump him off though? He is/was the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, I doubt he'd waste such a valuable asset.

On the other hand while he could ally with the Republic, siding with the Separatists in the first battle, and killing poor Trebor wouldn't exactly put him in their good books...

Petrus
Yes, but do we know if Jango had any idea that his clones were going to be used against Dooku, the man who hired him to be cloned in the first place? Would he be in on that?

Aurbere
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Would Dooku bump him off though? He is/was the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, I doubt he'd waste such a valuable asset.

On the other hand while he could ally with the Republic, siding with the Separatists in the first battle, and killing poor Trebor wouldn't exactly put him in their good books...

Suppose the latter scenario depends on how Geonosis goes down.

Zenwolf
Probably gets killed by Durge at some point.

Fated Xtasy
Imho these things will happen.

-Jango is released due to his involment with Dooku

-Legends Vos would have a lot more info to go on if this happens.

-Jango could lead the Jedi to Dooku by acting as a double agent.

-Boba would view the Jedi in a more honorable light

-He would be able to help Capture Aurra Sing.

-probably end durge with the help of the Jedi.

-The Clones would be better trained

-The Microchip implant would have been discovered by him and Shaak Ti.

Tbh a lot of stuff can happen just because Jango lives tbh

quanchi112
Probably died on the crapper or something.

ILS
He and Boba would go wherever the money takes them, leading to abrupt, exciting deaths or natural expiry sitting on the weight of Slave I in credits.

I'm not sure they would get too caught up in galactic affairs once the war died down. They'd likely kill plenty of Jedi before that point though.

In Legends, no doubt Durge would want to tear Jango a new one, and would do so easily if given the chance. Likewise in Canon I doubt he and Cad would get on well, though personally i think Jango would come out looking better.

DarthAnt66
ILS, do you think prime Boba Fett could take Durge given an appropriate starting distance?

Zenwolf
He doesn't have any weapons that could put down Durge, nor does Jango.

Emperordmb
How would Durge do against a Kamino saberdart?

Zenwolf
Healing Factor, that and his armor, darts/projectiles don't do well against those.

Beniboybling
I feel like Boba could defeat Bane by outsmarting him. mmm

Aurbere
Originally posted by Emperordmb
How would Durge do against a Kamino saberdart?

Better than Bane. smile

Emperordmb
At least Bane never got ****ed over in a fight because he decided to do something ****ing stupid like glance to the side and shout something in the middle of a lightsaber duel smile

cs_zoltan
http://i.imgur.com/nqQGqG7.gif

Aurbere
Yeah, that was silly. Good thing I don't take the failures of SW characters personally. wink

Beniboybling
I feel like Boba could defeat Bane by outsmarting him. mmm I meant Durge oops, but he could outsmart them both. yesOriginally posted by Aurbere
Yeah, that was silly. Good thing I don't take the failures of SW characters personally. wink http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/2570579909.png

Zenwolf
I meant Durge oops, but he could outsmart them both. yeshttp://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/2570579909.png

He's not gonna defeat him though. He doesn't have the firepower output.

Emperordmb
Look at you Aurbere, trying to get a rise out of me for pretty much no reason in this thread despite you constantly trying to act like you're on some moral high horse whenever the conflict between us gets mentioned.

You're such a hypocritical liar its almost painful.

Aurbere
Banter lol. Lighten up.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Zenwolf
He's not gonna defeat him though. He doesn't have the firepower output. Yeah but when I said outsmart him though, I didn't mean throw all the guns he has at him.Originally posted by Emperordmb
Look at you Aurbere, trying to get a rise out of me for pretty much no reason in this thread despite you constantly trying to act like you're on some moral high horse whenever the conflict between us gets mentioned.

You're such a hypocritical liar its almost painful. https://media1.giphy.com/media/Gyb2z5VlDUQqk/200_s.gif

Zenwolf
Yeah but when I said outsmart him though, I didn't mean throw all the guns he has at him.

Right but it really depends on the location of the fight and even then, it would take more than what Boba has on him just to incapacitate Durge. That's even if he gets the chance to.

Beniboybling
Mmm, but perhaps if Jango could lure Durge into a premeditated trap, he'd have a chance a killing him.

Zenwolf
Mmm, but perhaps if Jango could lure Durge into a premeditated trap, he'd have a chance a killing him.

Killing him? Unlikely since it took the power of a star to truly kill Durge.

Incap? Depends on what Jango can use in said trap, but then the fact he would need prep just shows how unlikely either would do with just standard gear.

Fated Xtasy
At least Bane never got ****ed over in a fight because he decided to do something ****ing stupid like glance to the side and shout something in the middle of a lightsaber duel smile

http://media2.giphy.com/media/105PP3Ag923s2I/200.gif

Yeah you shouldn't talk about fails tbh. I mean..Bane may not have been that stupid but Lady Zannah is a completely different story so shush and enjoy playful banter, seasalt.

Emperordmb
I love how you guys thinly veil your bait and insults under the pretense of "just joking/playing around" and think that being passive aggressive isn't being an antagonistic dick. It's pretty see through and hypocritical when you claim to do shit for peace and not be antagonistic.

But since I just said something to you I can probably expect Aurb and Beni to dogpile me.

Aurbere
You're the one who takes playful banter so personal and serious, DMB. It's not like I'm revealing personal stuff about you and hating on you personally. Gotta relax, bro. Light one up or whatever. *shrug*

But since I just said something to you I can probably expect Aurb and Beni to dogpile me.

He's my boo bear, so I'm perfectly allowed.

Fated Xtasy
I love how you guys thinly veil your bait and insults under the pretense of "just joking/playing around" and think that being passive aggressive isn't being an antagonistic dick. It's pretty see through and hypocritical when you claim to do shit for peace and not be antagonistic.

Lighten up lmfao

Emperordmb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbZCwEozxp8&t=2m19s

DarthAnt66
Ah, the show I binged so hard I failed my Spanish midterm.

Fated Xtasy

Ngl. Good post. If only because of Amy Poehler

Emperordmb
Ron ****ing Swanson is pretty legit as well tbf

Fated Xtasy
Ron ****ing Swanson is pretty legit as well tbf

I concur but Amy Poehler is rad

DarthAnt66
Swanson curbs Knope. erm

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Killing him? Unlikely since it took the power of a star to truly kill Durge.

Incap? Depends on what Jango can use in said trap, but then the fact he would need prep just shows how unlikely either would do with just standard gear. I don't know, putting him in carbonite might work, and according to SWTOR shredding and burning their bodies kills them too.

Zenwolf
I don't know, putting him in carbonite might work, and according to SWTOR shredding and burning their bodies kills them too.

Yeah but does Jango or Boba know that? Unlikely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.