King Adas vs Team (H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
King Adas

vs

Darth Vader, Marka Ragnos, Savage Opress.

This is a Hand-to-Hand fight.

Who takes this?

Petrus
Adas's feats?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Petrus
Adas's feats?

His respect thread:
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/wollfmyth209/blog/king-adas-respect-thread/109221/

Petrus
A lot of those accolades apply only if Adas became a spirit, which as far as I can see, never happened. And none of them actually talk about his hand to hand combat abilities.

However, seeing as he towered over the rest of the Sith and possessed the strength to wield a two-handed weapon with one hand, it seems like he was a physical beast.

He's not taking on the three of them simultaneously, tho. Not a chance.

Jmanghan
A lot of those accolades apply only if Adas became a spirit, which as far as I can see, never happened. And none of them actually talk about his hand to hand combat abilities.

However, seeing as he towered over the rest of the Sith and possessed the strength to wield a two-handed weapon with one hand, it seems like he was a physical beast.

He's not taking on the three of them simultaneously, tho. Not a chance.

He's a bit taller then a terantatek, for comparison's sake.

For reference, Ragnos legit used to beat up his terantatek with his bare hands, and he isn't even half as strong or as big as Adas.

Petrus
This comparison is based on what?

Jmanghan
This comparison is based on what?

His size.

Petrus
Yes, obviously, but how can you make this comparison? How do you know he's that big?

Jmanghan
They were not even 4 feet behind him doing that, now imagine the soldiers in the background, compared to him.

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111178634/4777698-adas+2.jpg

Jmanghan
Now, compare that to this terantatek on Kashyyyk.

http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/17/73/92/12/blz2010.jpg

Jmanghan
Removing arm length, and all that stuff aside, Adas is definitely taller then it.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
They were not even 4 feet behind him doing that, now imagine the soldiers in the background, compared to him.

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111178634/4777698-adas+2.jpg

Taking into account that this isn't even him Full-Grown.

Trocity
Brutal gang beat down for the team.

MythLord
Any of them solo. Adas is a bit too ambiguous and lacking in feats to really compare to beings of this calibre, even in purely H2H combat. Besides his relatively monsterous size, his strength feats that we know of aren't even rivalling that of Vader or Savage.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Any of them solo. Adas is a bit too ambiguous and lacking in feats to really compare to beings of this calibre, even in purely H2H combat. Besides his relatively monsterous size, his strength feats that we know of aren't even rivalling that of Vader or Savage. Oh, they aren't?

I don't think you appreicate the fact that no other sith of that time, whatsoever, could lift those massive battle axes in one hand.

I also think you're underestimating his "monstrous" size.

Trocity
So we have two much larger than average characters in Savage and Vader, who have some of the best strength feats in the mythos, along side an ancient Sith Emperor in Marka Ragnos, who is described as being physically imposing in his own right, versus Adas who is described as monstrous and can wield two handed battle axes with one hand and... that's all he has going for him.

I mean, are you seriously surprised he gets shit on here?

MythLord
Oh, they aren't?

I don't think you appreicate the fact that no other sith of that time, whatsoever, could lift those massive battle axes in one hand.

I also think you're underestimating his "monstrous" size.

First of all, it isn't "no other Sith", it's most. Vader and Savage would beat the snot out of most unnamed Sith.

Second of all, given that Vader's and Savage's strength has and can topple bigger things, just being extremely tall will be of no benefit.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
So we have two much larger than average characters in Savage and Vader, who have some of the best strength feats in the mythos, along side an ancient Sith Emperor in Marka Ragnos, who is described as being physically imposing in his own right, versus Adas who is described as monstrous and can wield two handed battle axes with one hand and... that's all he has going for him.

I mean, are you seriously surprised he gets shit on here?

What are Vader and Savage's best strength feats?

Without using force augments whatsoever.

Trocity
Strength feats for Adas?

Vader and Savage treat durasteel like it's tinfoil.

Zenwolf
Don't see how were suppose to tell when or not they are using Force augmentation or just their own natural strength.

Jmanghan
For example. any time you see a character fighting a droid bare-handed, its usually via force augmentation.

Trocity
This is literally what you are arguing, Jman:

Robert Baratheon in his prime was described as being 'built like a maiden's dream' and could wield his war hammer with one hand, while Ned Stark had to use two hands to lift it.

He's totes stronger than Gregor Clegane. Who cares that Gregor can cleave fully armored knights in half with one swing of his sword, or that he can crush people's heads/rip them clean off like they are f***ing Ken dolls.

But Robert can wield his war hammer with one f***ing hand. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zenwolf
For example. any time you see a character fighting a droid bare-handed, its usually via force augmentation.

So I guess Rom Mohc is Force Sensitive, since he could fight droids in H2H?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
So I guess Rom Mohc is Force Sensitive, since he could fight droids in H2H? What types of droids?

Deronn_solo
Vader goes to town on this clown.

Zenwolf
What types of droids?

An IG-97, Mark IX-XI Executioner gladiator droids, a ZQ infantry droid and a ton of other battle droids he had on display in a trophy room filled.

Quote, going mano-a-mano with them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.