The Ones vs Clones Part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Father, Son, and Daughter run a Gauntlet of Clones, all fights take place on Mortis, full regeneration between fights.

1. Thor Clone
2. Silver Surfer Clone
3. Superman, Wonder Woman, and Darkseid Clones
4. God Emperor of Mankind and his 20 Primarch Clones
5. Odin the All-Father Clone
6. Galactus, Devourer of Worlds Clone

Boss: The Mad Celestials Clones

Raid Boss: 616 Eternity Clone

Jmanghan
Pfft, those clowns?

Against the ones, thats like....

Lol

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How far do The Ones get?

Jmanghan
Stops at 2.

The Force isn't that powerful in the grand scheme of things when it comes to stuff like Comics.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I know that, but I figured that beings as powerful as The Ones would at least make it to 4.

Jmanghan
What have the ones done that would put them above Darkseid, the DC equivalent of Thanos???

Jmanghan
"They clash destroy the universe".

Ok, cool, but again, what do they have that can stand up to either of those three?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You forgot them retreating to Mortis (long pre-peak) to avoid destroying the Galaxy with their force powers, and being the driving power behind the creation of Centerpoint/Sinkhole station, the former of which can pull in stars and black holes from across the galaxy, and the latter of which can hold black holes, which was used to trap Abeloth in the Maw. If anything, The Ones are an amalgam of The whole Celestial Race, (who are said to have merged with the force, and drive it's will,) a race of absurdly powerful force wielders. They're infinitely more powerful than beings that can raze planets like Sidious and Vitiate, and a faaaar from fully powered Abeloth, (who's inferior to the Son/Daughter) was a dozen times stronger than Luke Skywalker in the force. They're titanic ally powerful in their own right.

Jmanghan
Superman survived being trapped in multiple black holes.

Hell, two hulks clashing destroyed the Universe, imagining Superman is just cruel.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Yes, and so did an immensely weakened Abeloth.

2. Neither Hulk nor Superman are universal powers.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Yes, and so did an immensely weakened Abeloth.

2. Neither Hulk nor Superman are universal powers. The Father states that the universe would be destroyed if the ones were to fight, correct?

I'm comparing that to the time that two Hulk's fighting destroyed the universe.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And when did 2 Hulks fighting destroy the universe, Kek?

Jmanghan

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That was a planet busting attack, not universe busting, LMFAO.

Jmanghan
That was a planet busting attack, not universe busting, LMFAO. In the last panel, you can see nothing but that blinding light.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
ROFLMAO. More telling Scans:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/4043684-08-10-2011+14.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/a16O4SL.jpg

S_W_LeGenD
You forgot them retreating to Mortis (long pre-peak) to avoid destroying the Galaxy with their force powers, and being the driving power behind the creation of Centerpoint/Sinkhole station,
We don't know what was the peak time of The Ones.

We just know that The Father began to decline at some point before PT era.

Another thing that puzzles me is when The Father impales himself, he saps the power of The Son in this manner. This implies that The Daughter and The Son do not have an independent pool of power to draw from; The Father was the source of their strength. So if The Father is downed, then The Son and The Daughter are doomed as well?

the former of which can pull in stars and black holes from across the galaxy, and the latter of which can hold black holes, which was used to trap Abeloth in the Maw.
Technology doesn't reflects upon the power of the builders. I recall Killiks constructing these stations under leadership of The Son and The Daughter.

If anything, The Ones are an amalgam of The whole Celestial Race, (who are said to have merged with the force, and drive it's will,) a race of absurdly powerful force wielders.
Source?

They're infinitely more powerful than beings that can raze planets like Sidious and Vitiate,
The Father could be.

The Son and The Daughter? Not so much.

and a faaaar from fully powered Abeloth, (who's inferior to the Son/Daughter) was a dozen times stronger than Luke Skywalker in the force. They're titanic ally powerful in their own right.
The Son and The Daughter were individually no match for Abeloth. The Father contained her. However, Abeloth still forced The Ones to flee their homeworld.

As for Abeloth being a dozen times stronger than Luke Skywalker? No. Luke felt like this while Abeloth was trying to squeeze his throat.

Moreover, Abeloth does not have superior demonstrations of affecting the external environment than Vitiate. This should tell you something.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
We don't know what was the peak time of The Ones.

We just know that The Father began to decline at some point before PT era.

Another thing that puzzles me is when The Father impales himself, he saps the power of The Son in this manner. This implies that The Daughter and The Son do not have an independent pool of power to draw from; The Father was the source of their strength. So if The Father is downed, then The Son and The Daughter are doomed as well?

And as far as we know, The Ones can only truly be killed by the Dagger of Mortis. While they can be subdued in the context of this thread, I don't think The Father being subdued would hurt The Son and Daughter.

Technology doesn't reflects upon the power of the builders. I recall Killiks constructing these stations under leadership of The Son and The Daughter.

True, though The Son and Daughter were the ones who granted them the force powers to create the station IIRC.

Source?

Sure!

-Plagueis Novel

The Father could be.

The Son and The Daughter? Not so much.

While The Father at his peak is far more powerful than The Son or The Daughter, the latter two by their very nature are infinitely more powerful than Sidious and Vitiate. Think of it this way:

Sarasu Taalon, while powerful in his own right, wasn't anything incredible. He was really a sub-Vader level kind of guy. Bathing in the Pool of Knowledge had immediately made him into an immense powerhouse, and he was rapidly growing stronger to the point where he was ragdolling FOTJ Luke and moving almost faster than Luke could perceive/react. By the time Sarasu was finished off, he hadn't even been able to fully transform. A guy who was noticeably sub-Vader turned into a Luke-beating powerhouse.

Now imagine Celestials. Beings with powers beyond the comprehension of mortal beings that merged with the force itself and guide its will. Imagine 2 of them bathing in the pool/drinking of the font, not being negatively affected by the pool/font in any way, and fully transforming. Then existing for millions of years living out their existence on Mortis, either honing their skills or simply bathing in the planet that is the force itself.

That is the level of power that the Son and Daughter represent. It's no wonder they can, "tear apart the fabric of the universe."

The Son and The Daughter were individually no match for Abeloth. The Father contained her. However, Abeloth still forced The Ones to flee their homeworld.

As for Abeloth being a dozen times stronger than Luke Skywalker? No. Luke felt like this while Abeloth was trying to squeeze his throat.

Moreover, Abeloth does not have superior demonstrations of affecting the external environment than Vitiate. This should tell you something.

1. Yes, but IIRC everytime Abeloth escaped into the galaxy, it was The Son and Daughter who ended up stopping her and re-imprisoning her.

2. Even if he's exaggerating, Luke clearly understands that Abeloth is indeed orders of magnitude more powerful than he is.

3. Even if I were to assume this to be true, (Vitiate is in no way, shape, or form superior to the FOTJ Abeloth that Luke viewed as orders of magnitude more powerful than him, and who was also viewed as a being completely and utterly beyond the likes of Palpatine entirely. And FOTJ Abeloth isn't even Prime Abeloth. IIRC she's only free for 6 months in FOTJ and she's as absurdly powerful as she is. She's usually free for years, wherein she starts to assimilate entire planets into her very being, (this is the juncture at which The Son and The Daughter would normally intervene in her past breakouts).

Point being, The Ones are absolute powerhouses no matter how you slice it, and I want to see where people think they fall in this thread.

MythLord
Could make it to boss, tbh, assuming their hype is legit.

Deronn_solo
Dunno what God Emperor of Mankind is capable of, but in no way are they passing Odin.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Reasoning?

The Ellimist
If the Ones are actually universe busters, they make it at least to Galactus.

Petrus
They make it Galactus or the boss, tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So most people are on board with the notion that The Ones can destroy the entire universe?

Ehh...

The Ellimist
So most people are on board with the notion that The Ones can destroy the entire universe?

The Father pretty much says this outright, and I see no reason to disbelieve him. Aside from appeals to personal incredulity, it seems legit.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, didn't it require the efforts of both The Son and Daughter just to defeat and imprison full-powered Abeloth, who by no means was universal?

The Ellimist
I mean, didn't it require the efforts of both The Son and Daughter just to defeat and imprison full-powered Abeloth, who by no means was universal?

Wasn't that before they became divine, and according to some random painting? Didn't a source outright state that Abeloth was less powerful than the Ones?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think there was a source like that prior to her drinking of the font and pool, but I don't remember...:Mmm:

Anyways, I think they stop at either Odin or Galactus. The former at his best was able to slug it out with Galactus, (though ultimately even his finest effort was no match for him,) and is a casual Galaxy/Multi-Galaxy buster. Galactus at his very best is a universal cosmic entity capable of doing things like: Beat Mephisto in his own realm, kill one of the Mad Celestials, move galaxies across the universe, effortlessly annihilate galaxies, etc. Odin and Galactus also have the haxx edge on their side, what with the Odinforce and the power cosmic.

The Ellimist
I think there was a source like that prior to her drinking of the font and pool, but I don't remember...:Mmm:

Anyways, I think they stop at either Odin or Galactus. The former at his best was able to slug it out with Galactus, (though ultimately even his finest effort was no match for him,) and is a casual Galaxy/Multi-Galaxy buster. Galactus at his very best is a universal cosmic entity capable of doing things like: Beat Mephisto in his own realm, kill one of the Mad Celestials, move galaxies across the universe, effortlessly annihilate galaxies, etc. Odin and Galactus also have the haxx edge on their side, what with the Odinforce and the power cosmic.

Are Odin or Galactus at any typically power level universe busters? If not, then they lose. I suppose you could argue that they could pull some reality warping or power cosmic haxx, but then again, presumably the One's Force abilities would somewhat correlate in diversity and breadth of abilities with their raw power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Odin and Galactus aren't typically universe busters, no. But we can hardly say The Ones are with any certainly either. I mean, the only thing supporting it isn't even definitive; "tearing apart the fabric of the universe" doesn't necessarily mean, "The Son and Daughter can literally annihilate the contents of everything in the universe, including all planets, stars, black holes, galaxies, etc." Heck, given that the force is considered the fabric of the universe, and The Ones are the embodiment of the force, I wouldn't be surprised if it meant irreversibly ****ing up the force itself as opposed to blowing up the universe.

Deronn_solo
Reasoning?
Odin was busting galaxies with just the after effect of his fight with Seth - showing I would rank outside of the Son and Daughter's paygrade. Oh, and shacking the very fabric of the multiverse puts him on levels the Ones couldn't dream of obtaining, too.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bumpedo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.