Most powerful Comic Beings vs most powerful Anime Beings (Part 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1:

PR Beyonder

Current Molecule Man

World's Funniest Mxy

Cosmic Armor Superman

Team 2:

Elder God Demonbane

The Chousin

Lord of Nightmares

Nyarlathotep (Demonbane)

---------------------

Fight takes place in...does it really matter?

NemeBro
Demonbane is a video game/visual novel, not an anime.

Team 1 wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You're right, my bad.

And reasoning?

Astner
I'm not too well-versed with Demonbane. But neither the Choushin nor the Lord of Nightmares are factors in this debate.

trexalfa
Anime team is composed of 4 multiversals.

The others? How do they stack up against that?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Current Molecule Man holds the previous Marvel Omniverse in a box for kicks, PR Beyonder is the literal embodiment of a realm that makes the transinfinite (defined as "beyond infinite"wink Marvel Multiverse seem like, "a drop in the sea," and was capable of effortlessly annihilating the Marvel totality if he so chose. His feats throughout Secret Wars 2 were all done with him holding himself back, and the Multiversal Pre-Retcon Molecule Man said that comparing Captain America to himself is like comparing himself to the PR Beyonder.

WF Mxy was capable of destroying, well, everything in DC Comics, from the mainstream DC Multiverse to the 4th World, (wherein the mainstream DC Multiverse appears as mere bubbles,) and the 5th dimension, which is metatextual and pure imagination, and makes the 4th World and the mainstream DC Multiverse look microscopic by comparison. Mxy destroyed all this with the snap of his fingers, and recreated it all with a snap too. And Cosmic Armor Superman was basically a living retcon machine, able to adapt to literally anything, even the Multiversal Mandrakk stood no chance against CAS.

trexalfa

Something's telling me Owen is going to solo...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I wouldn't have made this thread if I thought he could.

NemeBro
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You're right, my bad.

And reasoning? Because EG Demonbane is the only character on team 2 who is solidly above multiversal in scale, whereas in team 1 every character is.

trexalfa
Originally posted by NemeBro
Because EG Demonbane is the only character on team 2 who is solidly above multiversal in scale, whereas in team 1 every character is.

Mind telling me what puts him above multiversal scale?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.