Robinssss vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
How many boy wonders would it take to drop Spiderman? Not kill, just incapacitate or k.o. Peter fights in character. You could use any incarnation but nothing above street and u can use only one version of said character. So earth 2 nightwing but not earth 3...Robins get standard gear.

Got it? Good.

Discuss

maxivitopowe
I'd say min 8

Khazra Reborn
If Pete is in character, Red Hood, Nightwing and Damian should be able to do it solidly. Jason and Dick might be able to get the job done if they really work together.

JayDaDon
Even in character I can't see that being enough. Only way I could is if plot was an issue. Even if we take into account martial arts, they are STILL remembering Parker's spider-fu as recently as a few issues ago.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Even in character I can't see that being enough. Only way I could is if plot was an issue. Even if we take into account martial arts, they are STILL remembering Parker's spider-fu as recently as a few issues ago.

Prep?

StiltmanFTW
Just one is all that is needed.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Just one is all that is needed.

One robin?

StiltmanFTW
Yes. Can be even Stephanie or Carrie.

My hate-mode is on, I won't be convinced otherwise.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Prep?

One sided prep? Maybe.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Parker would need tons of prep to stand a chance.

golem370
Is he just standing there or trying to stop them or just evading him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.