Dick Grayson vs Punisher and Nick Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decter
Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Standard Gear

Who wins?

Sin I AM
Team. Too much damage soak and exp points

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Decter
Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Standard Gear

Who wins?

How disrespectful to the team. Either could beat him. I think the D.C. readers have lost their collective minds.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
How disrespectful to the team. Either could beat him. I think the D.C. readers have lost their collective minds.

Not necessarily. NW trumps both in h2h. They are just too much for him as a team

abhilegend
Nightwing wins.

leonidas
can't see him winning either match. he'd take either 1on1, but together they're too much. punisher would be a brutal fight for him alone.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet

Not too sure about Fury in hth, but yeah.

Sin I AM
Fury would lose a healthy maj imo. He doesn't have a laundry list of h2h stuff.

StiltmanFTW
True.

leonidas
yeah i don't think fury has enough h2h feats to say he could take this at all. the ones i know about aren't all that great..... no way anyone who knows anything about their feats (or about the characters at all...) could say fury would beat nw in h2h.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not necessarily. NW trumps both in h2h. They are just too much for him as a team

Why, because he can perform a moonsault? Punisher would, well, punish him.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Punisher fights with DD, who is basically NW on steroids.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Exactly.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And always loses. Nightwing is closer to Matt than ever these days.

DarkSaint85
Team wins. Punisher is just a nightmare to fight h2h, due to his damage soak. Which would distract NW long enough for Fury to get in.

In round 2? I'm not sure what is standard gear for Fury - especially as he was supposedly what, the Watcher's enforcer?

leonidas
yeah they would likely destroy him in rd 2. either may be able to take him for a majority in rd2 tbh. lethal weapons and no hesitation to use them.

nw and matt would be very close, though i'd take matt. he's more equal to bats and always has been imo.

DarkSaint85
The 'normal' lethal weaponry and the willingness shouldn't be an issue, tbh - it's not as if Nightwing never meets criminals willing to use lethal force his entire life, lol.

But when standard Fury whips out some disintegrator soul sucking AoE grenade or something....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.