Apocalypse vs. Quicksilver rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Same starting location, but this time Quicksilver is aware of Apocalypse's abilities, and has no CIS - .ie, anything that is within his defined power and skillset to do, he can do.

alfmartinez
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Same starting location, but this time Quicksilver is aware of Apocalypse's abilities, and has no CIS - .ie, anything that is within his defined power and skillset to do, he can do.
You may call me biased, but most probably Apoc wins again.

Forcefield + telekinesis should do the trick, if not transforming him into a huge pyramid.
Remember he "outskulled" Angel effortlessly. Actually, in the movie he could have killed any of the mutants he faced if he wanted to, but i guess he was kind of challenging them and testing them. In a "death battle", he would probably kill QS without much effort by the means i described.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by alfmartinez
You may call me biased, but most probably Apoc wins again.

Forcefield + telekinesis should do the trick, if not transforming him into a huge pyramid.
Remember he "outskulled" Angel effortlessly. Actually, in the movie he could have killed any of the mutants he faced if he wanted to, but i guess he was kind of challenging them and testing them. In a "death battle", he would probably kill QS without much effort by the means i described.

thumb up

With the sole exception of Jean when she unleashed the Full Phoenix Force, Apoc was clearly beyond every other mutant we've seen on screen...

Apoc kills Quicksilver dead 10/10 without much of a problem...

Khazra Reborn
Apoc's powerset is CIS, he just has whatever power he needs to win. But realistically, based on shown speed, QS should be able to murder the shit out of him before he can formulate a thought.

TheVaultDweller
Quicksilver suffered a serious case of PIS in the movie. Could have taken any piece of metal lying around the area and driven it through Apocalypse's head while he was standing there like a statue. But instead he decided to smack him around, which gave Apocalypse enough time to recover and counter.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Apoc's powerset is CIS, he just has whatever power he needs to win. But realistically, based on shown speed, QS should be able to murder the shit out of him before he can formulate a thought.

I completely disagree...

Apoc has shown the ability to adjust to QS's speed and react to him; there is nothing in the film shown to dispute this...

As you yourself said, Apoc has practically any power he needs to win and he has definitely shown the power to react to QS's speed and has the durability to take QS's attacks...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Quicksilver suffered a serious case of PIS in the movie. Could have taken any piece of metal lying around the area and driven it through Apocalypse's head while he was standing there like a statue. But instead he decided to smack him around, which gave Apocalypse enough time to recover and counter.

I dont think it was PIS...

Him picking up a metal object and driving it through Apoc's head is simply not in QS's character; QS is not a cold blooded killer, he's a hero...

Besides, Apoc has mad durability; remember what it took to take him out...

I'm not at all certain driving a metal object through Apocs head would kill him...

John Murdoch
Apocalypse was a statue to Quicksilver for around, what, 15-20 seconds of screen time, during which QS smirked at him and batted him around with punches.

Under the same circumstances, QS does what Vault said and grabs a piece of metal and rends Apoc limb-from-limb. Shoot, he could go grab Psylocke's sword or Psylocke herself while her psionic blade is unsheathed and cut Apoc up with it.

If you dismember Apoc/drive multiple sharp objects into his brain and leave them there, he ain't coming back for a forum win.

TethAdamTheRock
Id say he was a statue for 5-6 seconds tops before he speed up his reaction to match quicksilver.

Surtur
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I dont think it was PIS...

Him picking up a metal object and driving it through Apoc's head is simply not in QS's character; QS is not a cold blooded killer, he's a hero...

Besides, Apoc has mad durability; remember what it took to take him out...

I'm not at all certain driving a metal object through Apocs head would kill him...

Yeah but I mean..I'm not a cold blooded killer either, but I would have totally face stabbed Apocalypse if I was in the same situation. Mostly because..it's frickin Apocalypse, he kinda wants to rule the world.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Id say he was a statue for 5-6 seconds tops before he speed up his reaction to match quicksilver.

Nope. We start seeing things from Peter's perspective from around 0:03 mark. Apocalypse only counters at the 0:18 mark. So, from Quicksilver's perspective, it was about 15 seconds. And he was still moving at superspeed, even with everything slowed down.

SCMk0lrjL84

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.