Beerus runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lord Beerus fights a bunch of comic characters seeking to annihilate Universe 7. All fights start on top of Mount Everest. Full rest in between fights.

Warm-Up: Grey Hulk

1. Superman
2. Silver Surfer
3. Thanos of Titan
4. Odin the All-Father
5. Franklin Richards

Story Boss: The Mad Celestials

Flashpoint Boss: Lifebringer Galactus

Final Boss: God Emperor Doom

carver9
Stops at Galactus. I think he can beat Doom though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Didn't God Emperor Doom become the Omni-Eternity of the previous Marvel Omniverse? I feel like he'd be above LB Galactus.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Stops at Galactus. I think he can beat Doom though.

😂

Utrigita
I'll say he stops at Odin more often then not. If Beerus get past Odin, Franklin however will stop Beerus long before the Mad Celestials, Galactus and God Doom is needed.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Stops at Galactus. I think he can beat Doom though. Conservatively speaking, God Emperor Doom is several orders of magnitude > Galactus... Dude shit-stomped the IG after he got serious, ffs. srsly

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Anyways, my personal opinion is that he definitely stops at Lifebringer Galactus, with potential stops at Franklin and the Mad Celestials.

carver9
We honestly don't know Beerus full potential. We know he is universal but what's his full potential since we have as of yet to see it.

carver9
Originally posted by Utrigita
I'll say he stops at Odin more often then not. If Beerus get past Odin, Franklin however will stop Beerus long before the Mad Celestials, Galactus and God Doom is needed.

Odin gers blitzed and killed in the first punch from Beerus.

Celestials die as well.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bonus: Beerus runs the Gauntlet with Champa by his side

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.