How to survive on the SW Forum if you've never read SW Literature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

If you base everything off wookiepedia, respect threads, video gamez, and movies.

Selenial
I can't tell if this is a question or a statement. mmm

Fated Xtasy
You don't. You become a laughing stock until you get good.

Wookieepedia lead me to create Zayne Carrik vs the ****ing Barsenthor.

I've yet to live that down

Aurbere
Originally posted by Selenial
I can't tell if this is a question or a statement.

Oh, Selenial, you poor woman. Ours is not to question...

Selenial
Originally posted by Aurbere
Oh, Selenial, you poor woman. Ours is not to question...

I love that I immediately thought you were quoting Tennyson, then realized it's you wink

Aurbere
I was...

Selenial
Originally posted by Aurbere
I was...

Well you goofed a little, but I'll forgive you because you're American smile

sick reference tho

Aurbere
I know I messed up a bit. I'm really tired. stick out tongue

This seemed like a good time to do the reference though.

JKBart
You survive that the same way you would survive being a niggur in east-south Poland.

You just don't.

Nope.

Kurk
I fit the description of this. I've only just recently started reading the expanded universe and canon books. Call me a noob.

I consider my area of expertise to be the Clone Wars series.

My area of weakness will be the video games. I don't plan to play anything other than Lego Star Wars and the RotS game. I consider most of them to be too corny for my taste.

Emperordmb
Here's your answer:
https://i.imgflip.com/15yy9u.gif

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Here's your answer:
https://i.imgflip.com/15yy9u.gif can you PLEASE tell me what this means?

Fated Xtasy
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=an%20hero

Aurbere
Did you have to?

Fated Xtasy
Huh you know i found that completely distasteful wheb i first found out the meme mocked a suicide.

But i didn't know the kid suicided over an Ipod....

Welp. Lost hope in the world

Aurbere
It's distasteful either way.

Sinious
Deal with it bitches smile

Emperordmb
thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
Deal with it bitches smile

Idgaf tbh.

I'm not using it. Too pathetically childish

Fated Xtasy
@dmb. Fyi pathetically childish isn't aimed at you or anyone in particular. Just my opinion is all

Aurbere
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
@dmb. Fyi pathetically childish isn't aimed at you or anyone in particular. Just my opinion is all

I'll aim it at him!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-pHNMuWD9loA/VrkYL2_odKI/AAAAAAAAACw/_6CkACJ_Q2A/w800-h800/tumblr_noecdlhVbl1sk3ag0o2_500.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by JKBart
You survive that the same way you would survive being a niggur in east-south Poland.

You just don't.

Nope. laughing out loud

Sinious
Idgaf tbh.

I'm not using it. Too pathetically childish I'm not taking sides here (too enlightened for that kinda shit), but saying that a joke is pathetically childish just cause its not family friendly is coming off too judgmental. Don't find yourself as the target of the same harsh criticism for being too sensitive, or in this case I'd have to say pathetically sensitive to prove my point.

Still luv u tho smile smile smile

FreshestSlice
It's not making fun of a kid's suicide. It's making fun of one of his retarded and disturbed friend's response. Either way, who cares? I was a child when this happens, so I really don't care about making fun of stupid people.

Fated Xtasy
I'm not taking sides here (too enlightened for that kinda shit), but saying that a joke is pathetically childish just cause its not family friendly is coming off too judgmental.

I didn't say it was pathetically childish because it wasn't family friendly, i just said i don't give a **** about the comment.

I don't care for "kek" or "an hero" the comments, that is all.

I never said i had anything against people who use it. I myself find it dumb, just like you find the music i like dumb. You assume too much when you of all people should know better.

Yeah, whatever.

Syndicate
Wank is your friend.

Sinious
I didn't say it was pathetically childish because it wasn't family friendly, i just said i don't give a **** about the comment.

I assumed this is your original problem with it? I was addressing that. Tbh, %99 of the music I hear is utter garbage to me, so the insult there is nowhere as specific as this.

You chose to criticize something, and your words imo sound like you were dissing the insensitivity, which is an opposing dynamic to what I enjoy seeing here. So, I'm naturally pointing out why I think your approach was flawed. Wasn't really assuming anything much. You're just pissed cause I still haven't... smile

Fated Xtasy
I assumed this is your original problem with it? I was addressing that.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/distasteful

The first of explanations for distasteful in "simple" definitition is what i used distastful as.

I don't enjoy it. I think it's dumb. Lmao how many times have we shat on religions for being too sensitive to shit? I'd be stupid to become sensitive to mere words now lol

The **** are you on about? I'm not insulting you, if anything I'm insulting me.

Which I'm not. The terms an hero and kek are just retarded to me lol its not because of my moral codes or whatever they are simply something i consider dumb.

To explain what you considered an insult;

The reason i compares this to you disliking my music(normal pops songs and mainstream shit)d is because it's the same thing with me in regards to this meme talk. I dislike it, probs gonna make fun of you in chatzy for it. But I don't think less of you for it. Understand?
(although tbh you probably think less of me for mainstream shit :no1: )

What you enjoy is your business, dude. Again. I don't care if people use it

Still wrong tho

The only things i get pissed about are character deaths and injustice.

Don't make me turns this around and make it weird, efendim

SunRazer
Well, reading SW literature doesn't automatically prevent you from being a laughing stock. I mean, Kavar = Bane does pop up once in a while. But that's probably just me. On certain days, I have the power to make people want to kill themselves.

DarthAnt66
Honestly, as a genuine answer, I recommend debating at ComicVine. Most of the members there are new and starting fresh also.

Nowadays, KMC is more of a place where experienced debaters go to die. It's not a good place to start at (or end at).

Kurk
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Honestly, as a genuine answer, I recommend debating at ComicVine. Most of the members there are new and starting fresh also.

Nowadays, KMC is more of a place where experienced debaters go to die. It's not a good place to start at (or end at).
Why? I discovered KMC by typing Savage Oppress vs Pre-Vizsla into google and BAM! I found a happy place smile.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SunRazer
Well, reading SW literature doesn't automatically prevent you from being a laughing stock. I mean, Kavar = Bane does pop up once in a while. But that's probably just me. On certain days, I have the power to make people want to kill themselves.

This sounds a lot like a Kevin Spacey quote...

I approve

Emperordmb
KMC is the Raxus Prime of Star Wars debating confirmed.

Syndicate
Lol. thumb up

Jmanghan
I was gonna invite my friend to debate on the SW Forums, but he was afraid he'd get eaten alive.

He was probably right, as he said Maul and Savage should have stomped Sidious, and Luke by ROTJ was mediocre at best.

Also watched and enjoyed Jensairai videos.

One of us should make a SW Versus channel.

Aurbere
You should.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I was gonna invite my friend to debate on the SW Forums, but he was afraid he'd get eaten alive.

He was probably right, as he said Maul and Savage should have stomped Sidious, and Luke by ROTJ was mediocre at best.

Also watched and enjoyed Jensairai videos.

One of us should make a SW Versus channel.
You should read the Chronicles of the Old Republic and the SWTOR codex entries instead of Wookieepedia.

It's free, online, and canon.

Fated Xtasy
Or "buy" comics and books

JKBart

lmfao, my face when it's true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.