Sylvar vs Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Emperordmb
Ahsoka stomps
Ahsoka stomps
Ahsoka stomps

Interesting thread, I give it an hero out of ten heroes

carthage
Sylvar could beat TCW Ahsoka, but as of Rebels shed stomp Sylvar.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
Sylvar could beat TCW Ahsoka, but as of Rebels shed stomp Sylvar.

AncientPower
So Tano can slaughter a Killik Nest single-handedly?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AncientPower
So Tano can slaughter a Killik Nest single-handedly? She had help during the Blood Hunt, she was with Tott.

Also fought evenly with Ulic Qel Droma, who beat Exar Kun.

AncientPower
Tott stood there.

She dueled evenly with a 13 year past his prime severed Ulic who'd sustained an unknown fall into a cave. Ulic never defeated Exar Kun, they stalemated, after which Exar Kun improved greatly in technique and style.

MythLord
So Tano can slaughter a Killik Nest single-handedly?
Yes. Because holding your own against Vader and Maul >> killing random bugs in a fit of rage.
Also, those weren't Killiks, those were Kiltiks, get it right.

AncientPower
Apparently being able to even touch Vader and Maul, is some kind of glass ceiling feat that nobody of other eras can possibly match.

BTW you realise Kiltiks are basically primitive cousins of the same thing, it's even implied that they just legit mispelled it.

MythLord
Apparently being able to even touch Vader and Maul, is some kind of glass ceiling feat that nobody of other eras can possibly match.

Certainly outside Sylvar's capabilities. But go ahead, attempt another pathetic strawman.

BTW you realise Kiltiks are basically primitive cousins of the same thing, it's even implied that they just legit mispelled it.

Primitive being a good word given that they are just mindless bugs. Also the fact that the Kiltiks are native to Cathar, whereas the Killiks are native to Alderaan makes it hard for me to believe that the Kiltiks are just distant, inbred cousins. You have any proof of that? Given how they look and how they operate, they just seem to be different species of insectoids.

AncientPower
Well Sylvar being capable of actually dueling either in the way Tano did is hardly outside of her expertise given her performance against Kun on Dantooine, who regularly defeated Vodo.

They think as a hivemind, and that hivemind of hundreds was saying 'kill the crazy cat woman'. The proof being that sourcebooks have grouped them in the same species categories before.

Ziggystardust
Well Sylvar being capable of actually dueling either in the way Tano did is hardly outside of her expertise given her performance against Kun on Dantooine, who regularly defeated Vodo.

They think as a hivemind, and that hivemind of hundreds was saying 'kill the crazy cat woman'. The proof being that sourcebooks have grouped them in the same species categories before.

Were they the Digital Deluxe Gloss editions grouping those separate species together?

smokin'

MythLord

Her performance against Kun is all well and good, but it isn't rivalling Tano's performance against Vader or Maul. Not only is this pre-prime Kun, but she got stomped by him and only landed a single hit by clawing his face. And while Kun did regularly beat his master, Baas also defeated him quite a few times:

Source: Fact File #20: The Sith War

Source: Fact File #20: The Sith War

Then you must consider that Vodo, when serious, beat this same pre-prime Kun in a couple of blade swings until Exar resorted to Jar'Kai and got enraged:

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5270777-kun+loses.png

Source: Fact File #14: Exar Kun

So Sylvar can scartch Vodo Siosk Baas and then get casually defeated in a duel. I guess that's good. roll eyes (sarcastic)

They think as a hivemind, and that hivemind of hundreds was saying 'kill the crazy cat woman'.

Alright, so they both use hiveminds... much like any insectoid colonies. Still, that doesn't prove they're distant relatives and even if they were it's clear the Killiks are much more advanced as both fighters and a colony. They're threats to trained Jedi, yet Kiltiks are just used as prey for a Cathar hunting ritual:

Source: Star Wars Combine: Planet: Cathar

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5270789-cathar+ritual.png

So, in other words, Sylvar did to the possibly primitive cousins of the Killiks what Cathar fodder has been doing for decades, if not centuries. Pardon me for not thinking this is as good as keeping up with Maul and Vader.

The proof being that sourcebooks have grouped them in the same species categories before.

I would like a quote, please.

|King Joker|
Well Sylvar being capable of actually dueling either in the way Tano did is hardly outside of her expertise given her performance against Kun on Dantooine, who regularly defeated Vodo. https://media0.giphy.com/media/aZ3LDBs1ExsE8/giphy.gif

Beniboybling
Myth slaughtering AP. smile

|King Joker|
wait ur telling me sylvar killing bugs and getting destroyed by pre-prime kun doesnt place her on the same level as the person who dueled evenly with maul and held off vader? D:

Beniboybling
lmao

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Myth slaughtering AP. smile
thumb up

AP needs to stop going into arguments with half-baked ideas. I seriously don't know who she thinks she's fooling.

AncientPower
Ah yes pardon me for questioning Tano's 1337 running away abilities, I best not test the limits of your giant hard on for anything Tano.

Ziggy, you pretending to know me is as laughable as Freedon_Nadd's posting history.

Beniboybling
No need for me to step in dear, Myth seems to be handling you quite well. wink

SunRazer
Ziggy, you pretending to know me is as laughable as Freedon_Nadd's posting history.

Ziggy knows everyone, so you should be scared.

AncientPower
I never even said Sylvar wins, I asked if Tano could pull off the same and predictably the PT Brigade went ape shit.

Ziggystardust

I don't know who that is. smokin'

AncientPower
Originally posted by SunRazer
Ziggy knows everyone, so you should be scared.

Zygote is a newborn compared to me, old friend.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
I don't know who that is. smokin'

Enlighten yourself:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A148709

Beniboybling
I never even said Sylvar wins, I asked if Tano could pull off the same and predictably the PT Brigade went ape shit. With the implication that she could not, lol. Then you claimed Sylvar could replicate Tano's performances. And the rest is history. smile

SunRazer
Ahsoka doing as well as she did against Vader on Malachor of all places is pretty damn impressive. No way is Sylvar touching that.

AncientPower
Implication? Is paranoia your only trait?

Ah apologies, I forgot the forum rule where the ability of non-PT characters to not get stomped by the likes of Maul and Vader is unattainable.

Emperordmb
No the ability of some random side character footnote in history who has only fought their era's legendary combatants at a stage extremely far from their peak to match someone who has performed very well against one of their era's greatest combatants is ridiculous and unsupported by any evidence.

Generally Id agree PT wank can get ridiculous sometimes but that happens when they act like random footnotes in the PT era beat the greatest combatants of other eras, when they're arguing the other way around (i.e. one of the PT's greatest beats another era's footnote) it's quite reasonable.

So no, it's not PT wank, it's the fact that Sylvar is not, from any evidence that exists, remotely comparable to Ahsoka as a combatant.

Beniboybling
thumb up

Sylvar loses, badly.

Aurbere
@DMB, When did someone seriously argue a PT random could beat Kun/Revan/Valk/etc?

AncientPower
Except the argument relies upon the idea that Tano did anything but get pressed off a ledge in a fighting retreat and then cheap-shotting Vader.

Tano wins, because she's far more well-rounded, but the idea Sylvar gets shit on because Tano lost in a confrontation with the mighty Vader is plain ridiculous.

Beniboybling
"Idea", lol.

And let's just ignore the rest of her feats too, lawls.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Aurbere
@DMB, When did someone seriously argue a PT random could beat Kun/Revan/Valk/etc?

I remember back before SOR when S66 and Ant debating Ventress vs Revan was a thing, Fisto vs Bane was a thing I remember having to deal with for a few pages, Agen Kolar vs Darth Bane was a debate I was in at one point (not to preach too much about Bane hate, but I had to mention this because it was probably the funniest debate and biggest curbstomp of my life), and I used to see quite a few people argue characters beneath Dooku could take Vitiate (Some of them are not really random footnotes, but given how high Vitiate is and how relatively low they are is in their eras it's basically the same thing)

I also originally came from a forum where a character had to be combatively affiliated with a PT character to be considered even remotely impressive as a duelist because the only way they thought a character could get worthy dueling scaling was from getting scaling from Yoda, Sidious, and Luke, due to their "bestest eva" status, which extended to their entire era but not to any era unrelated to them. Like shit like Savage Opress cracking the top ten Sith list on that forum wasn't attacked as unreasonable.

AncientPower
"Idea", lol.

And let's just ignore the rest of her feats too, lawls.

I'm accounting for the feats your playmate presented.

Aurbere
Weird. I remember practically the exact opposite mindset, where OR characters were the only ones to be recognized as legit good. Different forums, I guess.

Beniboybling
I'm accounting for the feats your playmate presented. Well tbh it is sufficient lol.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Aurbere
Weird. I remember practically the exact opposite mindset, where OR characters were the only ones to be recognized as legit good. Different forums, I guess.
KMC also used to be dominated by PT wank, but this was over a year ago.

AncientPower
Both mindsets persist to this day, just not here.

AncientPower
Well tbh it is sufficient lol.

Are you simply not aging well or do you not comprehend the fact I freely support Tano winning this match-up? It just isn't the stomp being presented, nor anywhere near it.

Beniboybling
Are you simply not aging well or do you not comprehend the fact I freely support Tano winning this match-up? It just isn't the stomp being presented, nor anywhere near it. Uh huh, maybe I wasn't clear. What I meant was that Ahsoka's performance against Vader is sufficient enough proof that she would handily defeat Sylvar.

It's also pointless to treat the feat in a vacuum, regardless of what DMB said Tano's other feats are relevant, and they only reinforce how badly Sylvar loses.

Emperordmb
Uh huh, maybe I wasn't clear. What I meant was that Ahsoka's performance against Vader is sufficient enough proof that she would handily defeat Sylvar.

It's also pointless to treat the feat in a vacuum, regardless of what DMB said Tano's other feats are relevant, and they only reinforce how badly Sylvar loses.
When did I say differently?

Beniboybling
You didn't, but AP fixated on the fact you only mentioned her Vader showing.

AncientPower
She was running away for the majority of the confrontation, don't wank that hard Beni, you'll induce carpal tunnel syndrome.

Beniboybling
Running away? Lol, I'd advise looking up the definition of the term. laughing out loud

Not going to repeat myself because I've already gone over the particulars of this fight, so I'll just link you:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=15675380#post15675380

Educate yourself. smile

AncientPower
Yes, yes, seen it before.

Her making a heroic stand and not being seen again strikes me as an admittance by the writer of not standing a chance.

Beniboybling
Is that supposed to be an argument? laughing out loud

MythLord
AP, I see you still are attempting to save face via idiotic strawmans. I never said holding your own against Vader and Maul is an unattainable feat, I simply said(and proved) Sylvar getting stomped by Exar Kun and performing a trial random, no-name, non-Force sensitives have performed doesn't mean you can hold your own against Vader or Maul.

Jmanghan
I mean, fighting with Ulic is no small feat.

It's not on the level of being able to tangle with Vader, imo.

But its still a solid feat.

Beniboybling
Not when the guy had been severed from the Force, and hadn't used a lightsaber for over a decade. smile

Jmanghan
Not when the guy had been severed from the Force, and hadn't used a lightsaber for over a decade. smile True.

Fated Xtasy
Ashoka:woah: wins.

In an ok fight. :3

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
In an ok fight. :3 more like http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt15/liciaxox/gifs/mulan-stomp.gif

Beniboybling
yes

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
more like http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt15/liciaxox/gifs/mulan-stomp.gif .
Not yet

Temper the blade Joker, and sheath it.

There will be a better time to use it. smile

AncientPower
A Tano fan with a lick of sense, well done Xtasy.

Myth, you arguing I'm saving face when you've claimed far FAR worse is utterly laughable.

PT gangbangers going all-out in the wake of Nai and Moose I see.

Fated Xtasy
A Tano fan with a lick of sense, well done Xtasy.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/fb2a5be25110c3c76748bf80c2178644/tumblr_mzkycnO7UJ1szm109o1_500.gif

Ziggystardust
^ You gotta give it to Chloe, she's an actual doll.

OT: Ashoka stomps

MythLord
Myth, you arguing I'm saving face when you've claimed far FAR worse is utterly laughable.

The only time I ever claimed something far FAR worse than: "killing bugs and being stomped by a pre-prime Kun implies you can hold your own against Maul or Vader" is either when I was doing mass-trolling of forums, or during my late 2013/early 2014 cancer period.

But please, do continue to ad hominem me in an attempt to make it seem like you didn't lose a debate badly.

Beniboybling
AP keeping talking about this like it's part of some PT-crusade(conspiracy? not sure), when it's actually just a knee-jerk reaction to stupidity. smile

Ziggystardust
Prime Nomi Sunrider > Sidious btw

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Not yet

Temper the blade Joker, and sheath it.

There will be a better time to use it. smile No. Any who dare to rebel against the Queen must be hunted down and purged. Suggesting there's any parity between Ahsoka and Sylvar is blashpemy and the heretic who has spouted such opinions (or other peasants who've advocated similarly vile views) must be used as examples to prevent future insurrections against Her Majesty.

AncientPower
So stating Sylvar is a good duelist, which she is, and stating her performances against Ulic and Kun are indicative of skill enough to contend with your precious Ahsoka, is stupidity now? How baselessly desperate.

Admit that you went predictably ape shit over questioning the genuine abilities of one of your most wanked characters and we can move on.

Ziggystardust
You mean Getting stomped by Kun and stalemating a Force naked Qel-droma ?

AncientPower
>injuring.
>stomped.

A Force naked Droma who had just trained a newbie Vima into a serious duelist, and had become so wise in his understanding that he achieved oneness with the Force despite his loss.

Almost as if you're purposefully leaving out vital information. erm

Beniboybling
So stating Sylvar is a good duelist, which she is, and stating her performances against Ulic and Kun are indicative of skill enough to contend with your precious Ahsoka, is stupidity now? How baselessly desperate.

Admit that you went predictably ape shit over questioning the genuine abilities of one of your most wanked characters and we can move on. Lmao, calling people baselessly desperate when you yet to substantiate your point coherently is rather rich.

So are you going to continue to whine about how the "PT gangbangers" violated you, or can we expected an actual argument? smile

AncientPower
I refuted the claims of Tano stomping by asking my own questions, guess what, not getting immediately ran through by Vader or Maul in a duel isn't sufficient.

MythLord

Again, another pathetic strawman. I never said she wasn't a good duelist. I said getting stomped by Kun, and just managing to claw his face, killing bugs that fodder, no-named non-Force sensitives killed before and beating a severed-from-the-Force and injured Ulic Qel-Droma isn't as good as holding your own against Vader and Maul and doesn't mean Sylvar can hold her own against them, and she can't.

And you're hardly one to call another person "baselessly desperate" given just how much you're backpedaling to save yourself the humiliation of defeat. Your original argument was:

In other words, you blatantly just said Sylvar can do to Vader and Maul what Ahsoka did, which is contend as a close combatant. And your example is killing Kiltiks that you shamelessly tried to pass off as the far superior Killiks, and then when called out on it said they are distant cousins without any proof(still waiting on that quote of yours that groups them together) and clawing a pre-prime Exar Kun's face before being dominated. This entire debate, if you can even call it that, has been you being pushed into a helpless retreat when your half-baked arguments failed.

Admit that you went predictably ape shit over questioning the genuine abilities of one of your most wanked characters and we can move on.

You can call me "ape shit" all you want, you're the one literally changing your own argument so it seems less stupid than it originally was in an attempt to at least somewhat lessen the humiliation of losing.

Also, I just love how every time one of the characters you "wank" gets questioned in ability, you just call the other user part of the "PT brigade" like there's some big conspiracy that we all want PT to the be most OP era and how we'll all push Zett Jukassa > Exar Kun. It's just another way to hide the fact that your arguments lack coherency.

|King Joker|
This is ****ing phenomenal.

AncientPower
Nah it's MythLord trying to leech off of relevancy.

Your entire argument is that Tano can stomp Sylvar because she didn't get Kanan'd by Vader, which is undoubtably impressive. But Sylvar in her prime going up against Ulic, who regardless of state is still one of the absolute best swordsman in the mythos and even pressing him? That's more than enough evidence to suggest she can give Tano a good fight.

Since when have I wanked Sylvar? laughing out loud

Ziggystardust
since now thumb up

AncientPower
You seem to be assuming that I could care less about the opinion of someone who regularly insults veteran community members on CV.

Ziggystardust
*every community member on CV

MythLord
Nah it's MythLord trying to leech off of relevancy.

https://youtu.be/Iy7xDGi5lp4?t=180

Oh, and at least I have relevancy smile

Your entire argument is that Tano can stomp Sylvar because she didn't get Kanan'd by Vader, which is undoubtably impressive.

Another cute strawman. When did I say Tano stomps? Please, I at least had the decency to quote your initial argument that you're back-tracking on desperately. laughing

Also, Ahsoka did more than just not get Kanan'd. She, while still losing, did put up at least a somewhat respectable fight against Vader, which is hardly within post-prime Ulic's capabilities.

But Sylvar in her prime going up against Ulic, who regardless of state is still one of the absolute best swordsman in the mythos and even pressing him? That's more than enough evidence to suggest she can give Tano a good fight.

Except, Ulic at this stage really isn't one of the best duelists in the mythos. That's some more faux hype. At best, you can argue Ulic in his prime rivals Vader. But this Ulic? He's described as "powerless" and Qel-Droma himself notes how now a lightsaber is nothing but a tool, no longer an extention of his will. This should obviously imply his skill went down. His previous physical capabilties are now gone, his precog is gone, pretty much anything that defines a Force user and Jedi is now gone. And you're trying to tell me he's going to be even remotely comparable to his prime self? That's just ridiculous. Also, Ulic was holding his own fairly well against Sylvar and he purposefully held back.
Ahsoka's feat against Vader and Maul just blows Sylvar's feat with Ulic out of the water. Tano is just considerably better, and that's all there is to it.

Since when have I wanked Sylvar? laughing out loud

When have you not wanked ToTJ characters? laughing

Chosen_Sith
With this much backpedaling someone in the east coast of the united states would end up on the west in no time.

AncientPower
You keep talking of strawman's, yet keep asserting that I EVER stated Sylvar wins, Carth, DMB and Beni all claimed Tano stomps simply by being graced with Vader's presence. Tano has never been in stomping range of someone like Sylvar, a Ventress tier combatant.

Stop clinging to this hilarious cognitive high horse of you assuming you 1337 pwn everybody in a debate simply by posting. You put words in my mouth and then 'debunked' said words.

Do you have any idea how many others have faced Vader in a duel and not been immediately steamrolled?

MythLord
You keep talking of strawman's, yet keep asserting that I EVER stated Sylvar wins

Another strawman smile I never said that. Your own argument says that. You went from asking if Ahsoka can replicate Sylvar's showing(clearly implying Silvar's superiority) to then saying Sylvar's capabilities match Tano's(read my post above where I quoted that) and then you said, after our debate, you freely admit Ahsoka wins. You back-tracked and that's all there is to it.

Carth, DMB and Beni all claimed Tano stomps simply by being graced with Vader's presence. Tano has never been in stomping range of someone like Sylvar, a Ventress tier combatant.

Sylvar being a Ventress tier combatant is debatable... but when did I ever say Tano will be stomping Sylvar? Again, at least I had the decency to point out your argument that I was debunking, you seem to the one purposefully putting words in my mouth then accusing me of doing the same to you.
My argument is that Tano's feats are considerably better, and they are.

Stop clinging to this hilarious cognitive high horse of you assuming you 1337 pwn everybody in a debate simply by posting. You put words in my mouth and then 'debunked' said words.

Again, you're blowing my argument out of proportion to make it seem more ridiculous and to make you seem on a more favourable position. You originally questioned Tano's ability to beat Sylvar, debated me and then backtracked so it doesn't seem like you lost. That isn't me placing myself on a high horse where I wreck everyone, that's you denying a loss. And this entire back-and-forth game of who can verbally outspar the other is getting extremely tiresome. Down to the point: we both think Tano beats Sylvar. Let's just leave it at that because I'd rather not go into another useless tangent with you.

Do you have any idea how many others have faced Vader in a duel and not been immediately steamrolled?

Yeah, and? Most of them still didn't challenge him or last as long as Ahsoka, and have faced him either pre-prime or with circumstantial benefits(An'ya Kuro and Boba being good examples of the latter). And most of Vader's opponents, if I'm being frank, would beat Sylvar.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
No. Any who dare to rebel against the Queen must be hunted down and purged. Suggesting there's any parity between Ahsoka and Sylvar is blashpemy and the heretic who has spouted such opinions (or other peasants who've advocated similarly vile views) must be used as examples to prevent future insurrections against Her Majesty.

Very well. I will abide by your decree, your excellence.

AncientPower
Baseless assumptions, this entire time, just like I thought.

I asked, in a very SunRazer fashion, whether or not other people thought Tano could accomplish the same feat. You and your ilk took it upon yourselves to get extremely defensive. Whilst I believe Tano wins, it isn't for not getting immediately eviscerated by Vader in a duel. It's because Sylvar's Force feats are completely lacking and Tano basically floors her in every Force exchange.

MythLord
Baseless assumptions, this entire time, just like I thought.

"Baseless assumptions" based on the posts you made, yeah. You clearly meant Sylvar can match Tano in the second or third reply to me. Pardon me for not agreeing her feats are as good as Ahsoka's in terms of dueling.

I asked, in a very SunRazer fashion, whether or not other people thought Tano could accomplish the same feat. You and your ilk took it upon yourselves to get extremely defensive.

That's unlike you to just ask something like that out of nowhere with no intent, though. If people are saying Ahsoka stomps, then of course they'd think she can perform a feat that Sylvar can perform. This should be obvious. But like I said, I have better things to do than get into another useless tangent with you.

Whilst I believe Tano wins, it isn't for not getting immediately eviscerated by Vader in a duel. It's because Sylvar's Force feats are completely lacking and Tano basically floors her in every Force exchange.

K. I've been arguing from a dueling-specific point of view, but yeah her Force feats also help her in this case.

AncientPower
I said Tano not dying immediately in a duel with either Sith doesn't immediately equate stomping somebody like Sylvar. You could've argued far better stances in terms of dueling but stuck to a fallacy, for some bizarre reasoning.

As if you know me even remotely to begin with. Tano being capable of a similar feat is the question due to the fact she's never done anything remotely similar in a combat situation.

Yet you could've done so from the start, given it's by far their largest disparity.

MythLord
I said Tano not dying immediately in a duel with either Sith doesn't immediately equate stomping somebody like Sylvar. You could've argued far better stances in terms of dueling but stuck to a fallacy, for some bizarre reasoning.

Again, you didn't argue that. You legitimately said Sylvar can perform similary as Tano against the two Sith and used a bad example for it. I simply showed why she couldn't perform as well as Tano and why your example is a poor one.

As if you know me even remotely to begin with. Tano being capable of a similar feat is the question due to the fact she's never done anything remotely similar in a combat situation.

Oh, and you're sooo mysterious, are you? You give Batman a run for his money just how mysterious you are. I've also never been to KMC or seen this forum before, have I? I just magically appeared and started spamming my Ahsoka Tano wank?

She's also never really had the chance to do anything similar. Though, honestly, beating up Clone Troopers and speedblitzing several dozens of droids as a padawan would imply she, in her prime, can kill a nest of primitive bugs.

Yet you could've done so from the start, given it's by far their largest disparity.

I kept it more dueling-centric simply because Ahsoka is primarily a duelist and it's the area you were arguing Sylvar can match Tano in.

AncientPower
I said Sylvar can duel them, without much success, as well. Thus such a 'feat' isn't some immediate sign of being on a higher level, Vader isn't Chris Jericho. If you'd argued Tano's other dueling feats you would have been on to something, I.E taking on Grievous way before her prime.

You've been making assumptions about me since your first reply and apparently long beforehand.

I didn't say Sylvar is as skilled as Tano, only that Tano's performance is hardly irreplicable and is certainly no sign she stomps Sylvar.

MythLord
I said Sylvar can duel them, without much success, as well. Thus such a 'feat' isn't some immediate sign of being on a higher level, Vader isn't Chris Jericho. If you'd argued Tano's other dueling feats you would have been on to something, I.E taking on Grievous way before her prime.

I kinda forget Ahsoka's TCW feats because TCW in general is just underwhelming, tbh. But you said Sylvar should perform similarly, thus you placed parity between her and Tano. But, Tano's performances against Maul and Vader are certainly something outside of Sylvar's paygrade.

You've been making assumptions about me since your first reply and apparently long beforehand.

Another useless tangent. And, if 90% of the users on here are anything to go by, my "assumptions" are correct.

I didn't say Sylvar is as skilled as Tano, only that Tano's performance is hardly irreplicable and is certainly no sign she stomps Sylvar.

And I didn't say Tano stomps Sylvar, and in the case of Sylvar yeah it is sorta irreplicable because she can't hold her own to the same extent Tano can, not even close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.