Obi-Wan Kenobi vs King Adas Axes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Here's the gist of it, Kenobi is required to pick up one of King Adas' axes and fight a group of stormtroopers decently with i with no force augmentations.

Kenobi can only use H2H for defense, and not offence.

Kenobi must kill 5 unarmed stormtroopers with Adas' axe, if he does it with ease, then give them blasters. If he does THAT with ease, then add 5 more.

Personally I think its a bit a too heavy for the itty bitty little guy.

Jmanghan
The Axe is about the same size as him in length, or about 3 quarters.

JKBart
Kek, pre-prime Kenobi is on near-equal footing with Maul in every physical (obviously given their encounters), frequently shrugged off Maul's blows capable of creating holes inside people or even f**king wampas, etc. can tear apart Grievous's armor, can withstand his blows (Grievous's strength feats speak for themselves), resisted Anakin's pressure (let's just talk about what he could do to Dooku - somebody with actually incredible physicals despite just not using them as a combative asset because of Makashi mastery - with his physical prowess) and stuff and stuff and stuff.

Obi-Wan will have completely no problem utilizing this shit. Obviously it's not his weapon of choice, and the size makes it a terrible weapon for him, but he's still completely capable of using them to good effect, although they're just terribly poor weapons for him.

Jmanghan
...Tbh only one of those qualified as a strength feat, and we dunno if any of those feats are force amplified.

Not saying they aren't legit feats, I'm just saying ripping open Grievous armor that was already partially exposed in the first place isn't the most impressive feat in the world, isn't nearly as impressive as picking up an Alchemic Ancient Sith Axe.

MythLord
He lifts three of them, no problem.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
He lifts three of them, no problem. Based on what?

Ripping open Grievous chest, that was already partially exposed?

Or a few forc amplified durability feats that don't fall in line with strength feats.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
and we dunno if any of those feats are force amplified.

All Force-sensitive feats are Force amplified. erm

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

All Force-sensitive feats are Force amplified. erm Why?

Do the writers not want us to be able to measure their strength with none-amplified feats?

Back in Adas' time I doubt they even knew how to use force amplification.

I mean, if they're force-amped, of course they're gonna do amazing physical things, its just weird for me that they don't let strength feats are there for themselves.

Just as well, I'm not saying what Kenibi has survived isn't impressive, I'm just saying his strength feats aren't exactly up to par with Adas' strength feats.

Being able to carry something with one hand that an entire race needed two hands to carry is no small feat. Well, almost an entire race.

Emperordmb
I'm pretty sure the writers could give less of a shit about whether or not we can measure their physical strength tbh

And Zannah as a ten year old child with no training figured out how to use Force augmentation, I'm pretty sure ****ing Adas knew how to do it.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm pretty sure the writers could give less of a shit about whether or not we can measure their physical strength tbh All I'm saying is, its kinda stupid trying to measure a non-force amplified physical beast against people who aren't nearly as strong as him, but are nearly force-amplified all the time.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm pretty sure the writers could give less of a shit about whether or not we can measure their physical strength tbh

And Zannah as a ten year old child with no training figured out how to use Force augmentation, I'm pretty sure ****ing Adas knew how to do it.

It was 23,000 years before the age of Ragnos and all them. "The force is ageless".

But Force Augmentation by that point was fairly common, everyone knew how to use it.

DarthAnt66
Why?
Because they use the Force to bolster their physical abilities.

They don't care.

It's a natural ability gauged by one's command of the Force. Learning isn't required.

Emperordmb
It was 23,000 years before the age of Ragnos and all them.
Yeah you're missing the point, if an untrained child with Force sensitivity can figure out how to use Force augmentation with no training, then its a simple enough ability to learn/figure out that it should've been used pretty much since the dawn of Force users.

Jmanghan
I gotta start reading more SW books.

Regardless, being able to hold two Ancient Sith Axes that the entire race of Sith needed one hand to hold overshadows Kenobi's strength feats.

Zenwolf
Heck untrained Force Adepts can also bolster their abilities and they are usually on primitive worlds, with no training guides, they just tap into their power they know they have.

If Adas can't do what untrained Force Adepts and children can do, then I don't know what to tell you.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Heck untrained Force Adepts can also bolster their abilities and they are usually on primitive worlds, with no training guides, they just tap into their power they know they have.

If Adas can't do what untrained Force Adepts and children can do, then I don't know what to tell you. I don't think you understand the extent of the time going back, by this point, using "force powers" wasn't even common, a bunch of the Rakata knew it, sure, but by the time the Rakata had invaded, Adas was already 300 years old.

Emperordmb
I don't think you understand the logical ramifications of what literally everyone else is saying. It's extremely simple logic.

DarthAnt66
@Jman: ... what? No, it was still common. erm The Rakata used the Force for virtually everything they did.

MythLord
Based on what?

Ripping open Grievous chest, that was already partially exposed?

Or a few forc amplified durability feats that don't fall in line with strength feats.

More the fact that simple thugs can lift a ton in Star Wars, and Kenobi has beaten up trained soldiers, nevermind thugs in bars that work for Hutts.

Jmanghan
More the fact that simple thugs can lift a ton in Star Wars, and Kenobi has beaten up trained soldiers, nevermind thugs in bars that work for Hutts. Lol, source?

Jmanghan
@Jman: ... what? No, it was still common. erm The Rakata used the Force for virtually everything they did. Go read "Evil Never Dies: The Sith Dynasty".

It describes how a race taught them the use of the force.

Also adds legit feats for Adas, like being able to fight off an army of Rakatans at 300 years old, and that he had remarkable "fighting prowess".

So yeah, the Force was not commonplace to the sith by that point.

I never actually went against the Rakatans having force powers normally.

DarthAnt66
That source states Adas was a master at Sith magic even before the Rakata invasion (which primarily showed them how to do holocrons and stuff) and was instrumental in Nadd's dark side corruption over Onderon. It further drives the point home. thumb up

Zenwolf
Lol, source?

Found.

Which actually has some backing, as an Enforcer was able to drop Chewbacca with his blows.

He also did it again later.

Of course, Chewie eventually won.

Jmanghan
That source states Adas was a master at Sith magic even before the Rakata invasion (which primarily showed them how to do holocrons and stuff) and was instrumental in Nadd's dark side corruption over Onderon. It further drives the point home. thumb up And where did he learn to make that holocron?...

The Rakata...

Just as well, Sith Magic and Force Augmentation are completely different stories.

He used Sith Magic to make the Ax as well.

Btw, not to get off-topic, but Wookiepedia has claimed that Adas operates on a higher level then Ragnos' scepter, or at least the same.

Claiming it can shoot laser beams that can stun and kill, and when smashed into the ground, can create a force storm.

It uses "Evil Never Dies: The Sith Dynasty" as its source.

Jmanghan
Here

DarthAnt66
Alright... erm I think we're done here. thumb up

Zenwolf
Ha using the Fanon site...wow.

Now Adas did use alchemy in making his axe, but the rest of the stuff there is BS.

All it says about his battle-ax, can check.

https://web.archive.org/web/20110604035610/http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/insideronline/88/indexp2.html

MythLord
Here
That's Fanon i.e. Not canon, but rather what some fan wants to be canon...
WOW, the sheer level of your lunacy is insane.

Zenwolf
That's Fanon i.e. Not canon, but rather what some fan wants to be canon...
WOW, the sheer level of your lunacy is insane.

Dat evidence of 1 ton Enforcer strength tho Myth.

MythLord
Dat evidence of 1 ton Enforcer strength tho Myth.
Say what you will about that Enforcer quote, but at least it's a legit quote from the the EU as oppose to random Fanon wikias. Unless, of course, there is proof that Adas' axes can shoot Force Blasts in one of those Yellow Diamond Platinum Delux Edition TotJ Wankbooks that was only sold for eight weeks in Estonia that AP got her hands on.

Jmanghan
Ha using the Fanon site...wow.

Now Adas did use alchemy in making his axe, but the rest of the stuff there is BS.

All it says about his battle-ax, can check.

https://web.archive.org/web/20110604035610/http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/insideronline/88/indexp2.html It says "Fandom" in every wiki you go on in the top-left.

Jmanghan
Say what you will about that Enforcer quote, but at least it's a legit quote from the the EU as oppose to random Fanon wikias. Unless, of course, there is proof that Adas' axes can shoot Force Blasts in one of those Yellow Diamond Platinum Delux Edition TotJ Wankbooks that was only sold for eight weeks in Estonia that AP got her hands on. Except I didn't confirm or deny that it was even a feat, I ASKED if it was a feat because I dunno if it is.

It seems like you take pleasure in trying to ruin people's day.

Zenwolf
Except I didn't confirm or deny that it was even a feat, I ASKED if it was a feat because I dunno if it is.

Which it is! As I shown.

Sure also it does say Fanon, but the difference is, whoever wrote that description of the ax is wrong other than it being made with alchemy as I have also shown.

Chosen_Sith
It says "Fandom" in every wiki you go on in the top-left.

The reason they call it fanon is because any user can edit anything in. You're not quoting the source material but a site that "claims" to quote the source material. If you don't have the source on hand it might be best in the future not to rely on something that is.. well, unreliable.

Jmanghan
Just as well.

The entire thing is NOT fandom, its a supplement to Star Wars Insider 88.

MythLord

Nah, it's just when I see people use a fan-editted site to prove something, it just bugs me. I mean, you either have the source, or you can borrow the source/quote from someone else and get it over with.
Any other method is unreliable.

Chosen_Sith
Just as well.

The entire thing is NOT fandom, its a supplement to Star Wars Insider 88.

I think you misunderstand. Evil Never Dies: Sith Dynasties does not mention the Battle-Ax being capable of shooting lasers or creating force storms. The wiki you linked does. The actual source they claim they got it from does not state it.

AncientPower
Say what you will about that Enforcer quote, but at least it's a legit quote from the the EU as oppose to random Fanon wikias. Unless, of course, there is proof that Adas' axes can shoot Force Blasts in one of those Yellow Diamond Platinum Delux Edition TotJ Wankbooks that was only sold for eight weeks in Estonia that AP got her hands on.

You know nothing about me, stop parroting Ant like a sheep.

Zenwolf
Reading through Insider 88 now J, there's nothing about Adas or his ax.

Evil Never Dies, which I posted the link above, shows nothing about Adas' ax firing lasers or what have you. Just that it was made by alchemy.

MythLord
Originally posted by AncientPower
You know nothing about me, stop parroting Ant like a sheep.
I know quite a few things, hon. wink

AncientPower
You have absolutely no idea, at all, and condescension is a sign of a mental complex, FYI.

MythLord
You have absolutely no idea, at all,

Whatever you say, Batman.

and condescension is a sign of a mental complex, FYI.

OK? Thanks for telling me about your complex, I guess.
But no, seriously, I find it lol-worthy for you to tell me I have a mental complex, yet you can't bare losing an argument so you make run circles in a useless tangent to try and save face.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Chosen_Sith
I think you misunderstand. Evil Never Dies: Sith Dynasties does not mention the Battle-Ax being capable of shooting lasers or creating force storms. The wiki you linked does. The actual source they claim they got it from does not state it. I never said it did.

I'm saying the fan-edited said it did.

AncientPower
You calling me 'hon' is condescending, don't be Beni.

My 'useless tangent' that you're gradually beginning to comprehend and back up on? Sure.

MythLord
I call a lot of people hon, I certainly don't mean anything condescending with it.

It's more me not wanting to waste time than anything else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.