Exar Kun & Ulic Qel-Droma vs. Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Round 1: Lightsabers and physical combat only.
Round 2: All out.
Round 3: Padawan Exar Kun, Ulic Qel-Droma severed from the Force, and Darth Plagueis when near-mortally wounded by Maladians.

The rules: In character, fight in Naboo palace, starting distance 8 meters.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Plagueis stomps.

carthage
I doubt he wins sabers, but I can see him winning all out

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In all out its not close. A non force user and the prodigious Padawan get splattered by those force waves.

Syndicate
Team.
Team.
Plagueis.

MythLord
Plagueis sweeps, all three rounds smile

NewGuy01
Exar Kun and Ulic Quel Droma were incredibly powerful. I could see them making Plagueis work for it, honestly. He certainly won't win the first round.

Deronn_solo
Team sweeps.

Sinious
R1: Team in a good fight.
R2: Either way.
R3: Plagueis stomps.

Emperordmb
R1: IDK
R2: Plagueis
R3: Plagueis stomps

SunRazer
Plagueis doesn't win the first round. However, he unquestionably takes the second and pummels them in the third.

AncientPower
Kek.

1.Team.
2.Team.
3.Plagueis obviously.

DarthAnt66
Assuming peak Kun and Droma, the duo stomps.

chingchangwalla
Jeez I take it nobody rates Kun and Ulic! Plagueis disliked sabers and was probably just below Kenobi level so Kun and Ulic take duelling. In saying that though, Plagueis had some of the best force speed EVER. He could probably just speedblitz the two actually and he is (forget Maul he has nothing on Plagueis) THE master of Teras Kasi and could **** people up in unarmed combat so bad that the police thought an explosive had gone off. Ulic's force powers are shit and although not as good as Sidious' master, Kun's aren't too shabby. Plagueis obviously takes force powers. With all things considered I'd give the team a 6/10 advantage

chingchangwalla
Padawan Ulic and Kun get stomped so hard it's 9.8/10 for Plagueis. I've given the 0.2 points to the team solely based on one thing. Exar's proficiency with the blade, because it was said that Kun had bested his master and the orders' battlemaster Vodo-Siosk Baas as a padawan which is impressive. His force powers weren't honed at this point though.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Jeez I take it nobody rates Kun and Ulic! Plagueis disliked sabers and was probably just below Kenobi level

50 Shades of KEK.

chingchangwalla
I take it you don't agree?

Deronn_solo
I just find it funny that a Sith anomaly such as Plagueis who - meets all the requirements for being a great duelist; the Knowledge, the powerful connection to the Force, the technical adroitness, the physical capabilities in the utter echelon in the mythos, and decades to hone those skills, would be below someone like Kenobi.

It just makes zero sense in the grand scheme of things that: the second greatest within the Banite line, and teacher of the most powerful and skilled Sith of all time, would be below Kenobi as a fencer.

Just my opinion, though. ^__^

chingchangwalla
kenobi mastered Soresu further than anyone else and Plagueis only mastered Niman and not to the extent of Exar Kun.

chingchangwalla
Although I'm pretty sure plagueis knew of all forms of combat but just chose to use Niman with duel blades.

JKBart
Plagueis never Jar'Kai'd

chingchangwalla
Yes he did.

JKBart
That's just a picture, kek

In the novel he never used dual blades in any fight.

Deronn_solo
That was simply a pic from the Tenebrous Way depicting the image of him having his former master's lightsaber after killing him. It was never stated - nor shown - in the actual novel, or any other source, that Plagueis duel-weilds.

chingchangwalla
I'm not saying he mastered Jar'kai but he must've had some prior knowledge of it as Sidious uses Two blades in the clone wars, so I assume plague is taught him that.

chingchangwalla
I know it's not a big deal but plagueis action figures are sold with a lightsaber and a steel rod of some kind. Although this probably doesn't mean shit.

chingchangwalla

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
I doubt he wins sabers, but I can see him winning all out

I thought you lowball Kun.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If all characters were at their peak, the duo would indeed win, but individually, I'm not sure either is a match for Plagueis even in sabers, much less the force.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I thought you lowball Kun.

Fun fact: Carthage was originally a Kun fanboy, back in 2013.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Had him above Vitiate, Plagueis, Caedus, Krayt, Vader, etc.

NewGuy01
Vitiate was kinda shit back then, though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And, fittingly enough, still better than Kun. thumb up

NewGuy01
yes

AncientPower
>stomped Revan
>shit

erm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I honestly still think that's like, his best feat kek

SunRazer
I thought the second round was Force rather than all-out. Hmm...

NewGuy01
Originally posted by AncientPower
>stomped Revan
>shit

erm

yeah but revan was like, ventress level back then. best tk feat was crumbling an archway.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
yeah but revan was like, ventress level back then. whatifhestillis

Emperordmb
God I remember S66's stupid bullshit about pre-SOR Revan being Ventress level. So bad.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
yeah but revan was like, ventress level back then. best tk feat was crumbling an archway.
Absolute cancer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.