Terrax runs the gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Terrax is or was a herald a brawler so how does he do against similar opponents?

1.Lizard
2.Woodgod
3.Darkoth
4.Colossus/Not Juggernaut
Terrax gets his axe for the rest
5.Thing
6.Ulik\w pounders
7.Classic Abomination
8.Classic Hercules with Mace.

zopzop
Clears it. He curbs 1-4. He'll start having trouble with Hercules but he can take him IMHO.

Stoic
Nah he goes down when he meets Herc.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Nah he goes down when he meets Herc.
He don't roll that way Stoic smile You thinking of Northstar.

golem370
Remember Herc put down Firelord with one punch.

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
Remember Herc put down Firelord with one punch.
Also remember that it was a sucker punch and Firelord was recovering from the beating Spiderman subjected him to.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing
You laugh but Spiderman has like one shotted Savage Hulk with a garbage truck and almost put Masterson Thor into a sleep coma till he let loose with an AoE energy attack.

StiltmanFTW
It wasn't a one-shot, we haven't even seen the entire fight, just a few scenes from the TV transmission. But yeah, it happened.

leonidas
firelord gave herc fits in an earlier appearance... anyway, close to a split with herc i'd say, maybe a slight edge to him as far as standard showings go. future herc would wreck him. ftr, future herc has always been my favourite version of the character. the one that tried to take out galactus h2h, the one who beat zeus and a futire version of silver sufer. not to mention his stronger son, while blinded.....

golem370
Beard Herc is the one I grew up with my favorite version.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Clears it. He curbs 1-4. He'll start having trouble with Hercules but he can take him IMHO.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.