Refugees Give Back To Host Country and Canadians Displaced by Wildfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM

Stigma
The European Migration Crisis thread has at least 1,200 posts, with numerous reports on crimes commited by migrants, their general dumbassery, violation of social standards and/or the feeling of fear they strike in the hearts of Europeans. One good deed does not a change make. thumb up

Ps. Can you post the link to the article?

Surtur
Quick send this link to all the refugee's in Germany so they can learn a thing or two about gratitude.

Stigma
Originally posted by Surtur
Quick send this link to all the refugee's in Germany so they can learn a thing or two about gratitude.
So you think Germany got the short straw and received "ungrateful" migrants, while Canada won the migrant lottery? Racist stick out tongue

Time-Immemorial
The difference is, they know they can act like unmitigated thugs in Germany and get away with it because of Germanys past shameful actions. German right now is basically been bent over by Merkle and they will never recover, once Britain leaves the EU, Germany will and so will the rest of the EU.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stigma
The European Migration Crisis thread has at least 1,200 posts, with numerous reports on crimes commited by migrants, their general dumbassery, violation of social standards and/or the feeling of fear they strike in the hearts of Europeans. One good deed does not a change make. thumb up

Ps. Can you post the link to the article?

Not sure what exactly you mean by one good deed does not make a change. All migrants arent the same. But here's a link

http://m.metronews.ca/#/article/news/calgary/2016/05/05/syrian-refugees-give-back-to-fort-mcmurray-evacuees.html

Stigma
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not sure what exactly you mean by one good deed does not make a change. All migrants arent the same.
Precisely.

While it is great what those migrants did in Canada, the general image of the Muslim migrants will remain very bad, given how terribly they behave in European countries.

But here's a link

http://m.metronews.ca/#/article/news/calgary/2016/05/05/syrian-refugees-give-back-to-fort-mcmurray-evacuees.html
Thanks thumb up

Sin I AM
Precisely.

While it is great what those migrants did in Canada, the general image of the Muslim migrants will remain very bad, given how terribly they behave in European countries.

Thanks thumb up

Do you live in Europe? I just didnt see the need for you or time or surtur to point that out. It seems out of place.

Stigma
Do you live in Europe? I just didnt see the need for you or time or surtur to point that out. It seems out of place.
Yes, I live in Europe in Poland. And I travel throughout Europe frequently. I also have friends in Great Britain and Germany.

I commented because in this day and age when you tackle the issue of Muslim migrats what immediately comes to mind is the greatest migrant crisis of the modern times that happens in Europe. You cannot be surprised by it.

It's inextricably linked, especially given that those migrants are from the same cultural and religious background and that the EU has a vastly larger polulation of Muslim migrants within its borders than Canada.

Sin I AM
Yes, I live in Europe in Poland. And I travel throughout Europe frequently. I also have friends in Great Britain and Germany.

I commented because in this day and age when you tackle the issue of Muslim migrats what immediately comes to mind is the greatest migrant crisis of the modern times that happens in Europe. You cannot be surprised by it.

It's inextricably linked, especially given that those migrants are from the same cultural and religious background and that the EU has a vastly larger polulation of Muslim migrants within its borders than Canada.

Great! Im actually talking to someone from Europe. I see so many threads from people who either never been or havent lived there. Poland u say? I got a chance to visit Lodz (spelling) last year on vacate. Very happening city.

Im fully aware of the migrant crisis in Europe. I have family in Landstuhl. But we have a thread for that as you pointed out. And though they may share the same background. Calgary migrants doesnt seem to face these same issues and are contributing to the country they now call home

NewGuy01

This thread was clearly en route to lead to that discussion.

Stigma
Great! Im actually talking to someone from Europe. I see so many threads from people who either never been or havent lived there. Poland u say? I got a chance to visit Lodz (spelling) last year on vacate. Very happening city.
Great. Lodz is rising above its industrial past recently and turns into a very cool city. If you ever have an opportunity, I'd really recommend visiting Cracow, Wroclaw and Warsaw to get a better grasp of Poland.

Im fully aware of the migrant crisis in Europe. I have family in Landstuhl. But we have a thread for that as you pointed out. And though they may share the same background. Calgary migrants doesnt seem to face these same issues and are contributing to the country they now call home
Landstuhl is in Germany, right? Perrhaps you have been to the Bavarian Alps? If you can, go. It's worth it. thumb up

I am aware of the differences between them too. It's great to hear that there are some good people among them. Canada may have indeed won the "migrant lottery."

Sin I AM
Yes landstuhl is in Germany. We were going to go to Krakow and Warsaw but my aunt kept talking about the war and that its depressing. I honestly just didnt think she felt like traveling. No Alps no...is it nice?

Surtur

You don't see the need for it to be pointed out? Damn, where were you when people felt they needed to talk about Christians in the Orlando shooting topic?

Time-Immemorial

Do you?

Stigma
Yes landstuhl is in Germany. We were going to go to Krakow and Warsaw but my aunt kept talking about the war and that its depressing. I honestly just didnt think she felt like traveling. No Alps no...is it nice?
Bavarian Alps are stunning.

I recommend going to small town in the south of Bavaria, Fussen, (few hours drive from Munich) and from there hiking along the route of Bavarian castles like Neuschwanstein or Hohenschwangau. The views are spectacular. Also, going to see Bodensee (great lake between Germany, Austria and Switzerland) is worth it too.

Also, Bavarian beer is sehr gut thumb up

Time-Immemorial
You don't see the need for it to be pointed out? Damn, where were you when people felt they needed to talk about Christians in the Orlando shooting topic?

Moreover where was she 11/13/15.

I know where I was.

Stigma
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Do you?

I think they got you here, Sin.

Sin I AM

Where was I? Probably posting in cbvf. I don't particularly care for sensational topics so i steer clear unless it piques my interests. You should have checked them. Then reported them for trolling. It's extremely rude to derail threads. Thats what i wouldve done.

Do you?

Do i what? Live in Europe? No. I told you I live outside Fort Bragg. Ive LIVED in Europe and I visit there. I just find it odd that people critique things without first hand experience. Like how could someone possibly talk about the plight of migration in Europe without actually experiencing the plight of migration in europe.

Bavarian Alps are stunning.

I recommend going to small town in the south of Bavaria, Fussen, (few hours drive from Munich) and from there hiking along the route of Bavarian castles like Neuschwanstein or Hohenschwangau. The views are spectacular. Also, going to see Bodensee (great lake between Germany, Austria and Switzerland) is worth it too.

Also, Bavarian beer is sehr gut thumb up

Cheers i def will

Moreover where was she 11/13/15.

I know where I was.

Not sure what you're referencing

Surtur
Where was I? Probably posting in cbvf. I don't particularly care for sensational topics so i steer clear unless it piques my interests. You should have checked them. Then reported them for trolling. It's extremely rude to derail threads. Thats what i wouldve done.

I know I was partially kidding. I've never really reported anyone for anything.

Time-Immemorial
Sin, you don't know what happened 11/13/15 but claim Europe is fine..that's ignorance.

Sin I AM
Sin, you don't know what happened 11/13/15 but claim Europe is fine..that's ignorance.

Did i miss something? When did I speak for Europe? Instead of being vague how about you tell me what happened

Raisen
Turns out op was pying.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Raisen
Turns out op was pying.

Pardon?

Flyattractor
What!? Sin don't know how to PY!?

What a wiener.

Surtur
Did i miss something? When did I speak for Europe? Instead of being vague how about you tell me what happened

Paris attacks.

Sin I AM
Paris attacks.

Ok. What about em? And what does that have to do with this thread? Weren't you just talking about people derailing threads

Surtur
Ok. What about em? And what does that have to do with this thread? Weren't you just talking about people derailing threads

I was actually talking about people bringing up Christians in a topic about an Islamic terrorist attack. The Paris attacks were done by the same people, there is at least some kind of connection between them.

Christianity literally had nothing to do with Orlando. Whereas Paris was an attack by people cut from the same mold more or less. Or at least who held the same beliefs.

Sin I AM
I was actually talking about people bringing up Christians in a topic about an Islamic terrorist attack. The Paris attacks were done by the same people, there is at least some kind of connection between them.

Christianity literally had nothing to do with Orlando. Whereas Paris was an attack by people cut from the same mold more or less. Or at least who held the same beliefs.

Sigh

Ok. So just so I'm clear. If you have similar beliefs to someone then you come from the same mold? So I'm Christian and a Christian shoots up a school. I'm from the same...mold? Cut from the same cloth? Is this your rationalization? Feel free to correct me.

That being said what does Paris, Christianity, terrorist or Islam have to do with THIS particular thread? I'm at a lost to understand the correlation but I willing to attempt to understand your reasoning

Lord Lucien
Real Christians don't shoot up schools. Only secret Muslims.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

Clever, how quaint

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

Truth

Surtur
Sigh

Ok. So just so I'm clear. If you have similar beliefs to someone then you come from the same mold? So I'm Christian and a Christian shoots up a school. I'm from the same...mold? Cut from the same cloth? Is this your rationalization? Feel free to correct me.

That being said what does Paris, Christianity, terrorist or Islam have to do with THIS particular thread? I'm at a lost to understand the correlation but I willing to attempt to understand your reasoning

I said the terrorists of the Paris attacks held similar beliefs to the dude who shot up a gay club in Orlando. So in answer to your question, if a Christian shot up a gay club because they hate gays and you are also a Christian who hates gay then yeah you are from the same cloth. But no, if a Christian committed an act and you are also Christian I wouldn't say you are guilty automatically, not unless you express a similar belief. I was not saying the people in Paris were from the same mold due to both being muslims, but due to both taking their beliefs to the extreme.

As for this thread, I guess since you don't post much here you wouldn't know, but certain people have a tendency to complain about behavior in one thread and then go and act the same way in other threads. That is where my comment about Islam and Christians came from.

Raisen
The op was a lie. This thread was debunked.

Close this thread

Surtur

Close this thread

What do you mean? The story isn't true?

Raisen
Sin lied again

Sin I AM
I said the terrorists of the Paris attacks held similar beliefs to the dude who shot up a gay club in Orlando. So in answer to your question, if a Christian shot up a gay club because they hate gays and you are also a Christian who hates gay then yeah you are from the same cloth. But no, if a Christian committed an act and you are also Christian I wouldn't say you are guilty automatically, not unless you express a similar belief. I was not saying the people in Paris were from the same mold due to both being muslims, but due to both taking their beliefs to the extreme.

As for this thread, I guess since you don't post much here you wouldn't know, but certain people have a tendency to complain about behavior in one thread and then go and act the same way in other threads. That is where my comment about Islam and Christians came from.

Huh. Ok that's kind of an oxymoron though. You can't be Christian/Muslim AND hate gays. You're either one or the other. I've never understood the stance on labeling killers. It disenfranchises and emboldens at the same time.

Time-Immemorial

Close this thread

You are right the thread is a lie.

Sin I AM
You are right the thread is a lie.

Lie?

Robtard
Sigh

Some people (Islamophobes) can't stand any good news being connected with the refugees or Muslims in general, why you're getting the antics you're seeing.

But yeah, it's a feel good story, which is nice since we have so many that are not. Thanks for sharing thumb up

Raisen
kind like how libbies will bring up whites or christians whenever a muzzie slays a bunch of people.
hypocrisy is fun

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Robtard
Some people (Islamophobes) can't stand any good news being connected with the refugees or Muslims in general, why you're getting the antics you're seeing.

But yeah, it's a feel good story, which is nice since we have so many that are not. Thanks for sharing thumb up

Ahh I thought it was just me. Seems to be a common theme in the GDF. Curious to know if any of the naysayers have ever met a Muslim or been to an Arabic country. But thx for the kudos.

Raisen
Ahh I thought it was just me. Seems to be a common theme in the GDF. Curious to know if any of the naysayers have ever met a Muslim or been to an Arabic country. But thx for the kudos.
i spent plenty of time in the middle east. have known of many muslims in many countries.

in their own coutnries they like to rape little boys, beat women etc. they have no sense of national pride. the richer countries actually contract out their military. you see, when islam is all you have and you follow it word for word...you don't care about your nation because you believe everyone else is occupying islamic territory. and you hate them for it.
that's what they believe; whether they say it or not. there are few, true moderates who may not but when you analyze these things you see the vast majority do.

Stigma
I'm curious about the OP. Someone said it is a lie, as in, it is a fabricated story?

Sin I AM
i spent plenty of time in the middle east. have known of many muslims in many countries.

in their own coutnries they like to rape little boys, beat women etc. they have no sense of national pride. the richer countries actually contract out their military. you see, when islam is all you have and you follow it word for word...you don't care about your nation because you believe everyone else is occupying islamic territory. and you hate them for it.
that's what they believe; whether they say it or not. there are few, true moderates who may not but when you analyze these things you see the vast majority do.

Never experienced this. I've spent a couple years in the middle east. They seem to have the same issues (domestically ) that many western nations do. Albeit in a less traditional scale. What pretell were you doing there, humanitarian mission? Visiting relatives?

Sin I AM
I'm curious about the OP. Someone said it is a lie, as in, it is a fabricated story?

Not that I'm aware of but then again I'm the one accuse of lying. Try these links maybe you can shed some light on it

http://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/we-understand-what-theyre-feeling-syrian-refugees-in-calgary-step-up-to-help-fort-mcmurray-fire-evacuees

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/syrias-suffering-families/syrian-refugees-step-help-canadian-fire-escapees-n569351

I even searched for fraudulent claims of refugee Syrians helping Canadian victims of wildfire but only found more of the same links (from various news sites )

Raisen
Never experienced this. I've spent a couple years in the middle east. They seem to have the same issues (domestically ) that many western nations do. Albeit in a less traditional scale. What pretell were you doing there, humanitarian mission? Visiting relatives?

military. embedded with interpretors.

they are phucked up sin.defend them if you will.the truth is the truth

Time-Immemorial
Sin, if you think they are so great, I have a great idea, when Obama lets them all in, host them and give them a place to live. I prefer people who put their money where their eSJW mouth is. Because up until this point, not a single eSJW here has done shit for any Syrian refugee.

Surtur

So again, where were you in the Orlando thread to spout shit about how the people were Islamophobes because some people kept trying to connect it to Christianity and couldn't stand muslims being connected to it?

Time-Immemorial
Rob is a coward.

Surtur
I mean it just seems like certain posters have this set of behavior that they think isn't okay, but they only think that behavior isn't okay for a certain number of people, while when others do it they just remain silent.

Sin I AM
military. embedded with interpretors.

they are phucked up sin.defend them if you will.the truth is the truth

Really what branch? Im military too. Considering going back over and doing some contracting. Did you work with Iraqi Nationals? Bathe party? I helped train some of Saddams former soldiers. We were south of Baghdad. The guys i worked with were pretty good. Not disciplined but trustworthy.

Sin, if you think they are so great, I have a great idea, when Obama lets them all in, host them and give them a place to live. I prefer people who put their money where their eSJW mouth is. Because up until this point, not a single eSJW here has done shit for any Syrian refugee.

SJW? What social injustice am i ragging about? I just posted a good hearted thread about some refugees giving back. Is that NOT a good thing? Oh and no I havent helped any syrian refugees...i sent money to Uganda though.

Robtard
So again, where were you in the Orlando thread to spout shit about how the people were Islamophobes because some people kept trying to connect it to Christianity and couldn't stand muslims being connected to it?

Not sure exactly what you're asking here?

Astner
The problem is not the Syrians. The problem is the Canadian government. Taking in people to your country and then throwing them out on the street to beg for a living is not a functional integration of refugees.

Surtur
Just out of curiosity, how many refugee's are in countries like Germany as opposed to Canada?

krisblaze
ready to give rape more like

good luck cuckada

Sin I AM
Just out of curiosity, how many refugee's are in countries like Germany as opposed to Canada?

German has like 300 and a half k....Canada around 25 grand.

Surtur
So it seems like they were able to help them because they only accepted a limited amount instead of just opening the flood gates.

Sin I AM
So it seems like they were able to help them because they only accepted a limited amount instead of just opening the flood gates.

Well logistically it's more feasible to go to germany as opposed to the other side of earth

Parmaniac
German has like 300 and a half k....Canada around 25 grand. 1.200.000 at the moment

It is prognosed that in 2016 there will be 3.000.000

If germany "only" had 300.000 nobody here would go crazy

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Parmaniac
1.200.000 at the moment

It is prognosed that in 2016 there will be 3.000.000

If germany "only" had 300.000 nobody here would go crazy

Thats a huge difference. How well is Germany dealing with the influx

Parmaniac
Thats a huge difference. How well is Germany dealing with the influx That's where the country is torn in it's opinion. I'm on the critical/sceptical side, elaborating this would/could fill an entire thread.

Sin I AM
That's where the country is torn in it's opinion. I'm on the critical/sceptical side, elaborating this would/could fill an entire thread.

Feel free. Id love to see where the discussion goes

Surtur
Thats a huge difference. How well is Germany dealing with the influx

Well the stories we hear of:

-mass rapes
-refugee's who say they will refuse to assimilate
-the fact they had to put out programs meant to "teach" these people not to be rapists
-the fact crimes committed by the refugee's at times would be covered up or downplayed

Make me kind of think they aren't dealing with it as well as they could be.

They found a single stray cat on the street and took it into their home, and then said "hey, all the other stray cats should just come here as well, how could this go wrong?" and now the entire house smells like cat piss and vomit. Instead of maybe getting rid of a few cats they are just content to forever hold their noses to avoid the smell.

Stigma
^ Exactly.

I'd also like to say that if this is going to develop into a discussion on Germany and its trouble with migrants, we can take it to the European Migrant Crisis thread, so not to derail this one.

On the other hand, noone's complaining so no pressure here.

Sin I AM
Well the stories we hear of:

-mass rapes
-refugee's who say they will refuse to assimilate
-the fact they had to put out programs meant to "teach" these people not to be rapists
-the fact crimes committed by the refugee's at times would be covered up or downplayed

Make me kind of think they aren't dealing with it as well as they could be.

They found a single stray cat on the street and took it into their home, and then said "hey, all the other stray cats should just come here as well, how could this go wrong?" and now the entire house smells like cat piss and vomit. Instead of maybe getting rid of a few cats they are just content to forever hold their noses to avoid the smell.

Not following. So you're saying ALL the Syrians are rapists/murderers?

Surtur
Not following. So you're saying ALL the Syrians are rapists/murderers?

I never said it was all of them, I was painting you a picture of the situation.

Parmaniac
Not following. So you're saying ALL the Syrians are rapists/murderers? As if it were only syrians, on another public event/party those attempts of mass rape happened again and some turned out to be from pakistan, the biggest shithole on the planet when it comes to religion, the place where secular bloggers get slaughtered with machetes on a daily basis. Also I'm not really aware of any wars in pakistan that people need to flee to attempt to rape woman here so there's that. But I guess that's the logical consequence when you exchange plausible thinking with an outright retraded "refugees welcome" attittude and open up all borders.

Sin I AM
As if it were only syrians, on another public event/party those attempts of mass rape happened again and some turned out to be from pakistan, the biggest shithole on the planet when it comes to religion, the place where secular bloggers get slaughtered with machetes on a daily basis. Also I'm not really aware of any wars in pakistan that people need to flee to attempt to rape woman here so there's that. But I guess that's the logical consequence when you exchange plausible thinking with an outright retraded "refugees welcome" attittude and open up all borders.

What would you suggest

Stigma
What would you suggest
Complete and total shutdown of immigration from countries where radical Islam is the norm cool

Parmaniac
What would you suggest Originally posted by Stigma
Complete and total shutdown of immigration from countries where radical Islam is the norm cool and go the way Angola went

Stigma

Robtard
Complete and total shutdown of immigration from countries where radical Islam is the norm cool

And these countries would be? /list

Stigma
And these countries would be? /list
Enjoy smile

Shapiro gives the list from Pew Research study:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

BTW this was published a few times already in various threads. I am surprised you did not get that, given how interested in the current radical Muslim crisis you seem to be /shrug.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.