Most Well traveled Sith/Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
What force sensitives in the EU had the most knowledge in terms of Star systems/hyperspace lanes? Did they learn them from Jedi/Sith training, or were they pilots who scoured the galaxy for work? How much did did the force aid them in locating more obscure locations?

Fated Xtasy
Pt wise Yoda says Adi and Jinn have been all over the galaxy. Meh.

I think its Sidious and Vader

DarthAnt66
Palpatine.

The Ellimist
Jocasta Nu

Kurk
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Jocasta Nu thumb up

Selenial
Depends whether you mean ingrained knowledge that most could access in an archive, or secret routes and planets that aren't known to the wider galaxy.

Yoda, Windu and Kenobi knew planets like Rodia and Glee Anselm so well they could identify different cities, which is impressive, and Kenobi knew sector coordinates for almost every world. Given that they also had access to secret hyperspace routes in the deep core (such as the ones that Sidious have to Dooku for the Battle of Coruscant) I'd say they have the best knowledge of the galaxy in the Clone Wars era, not Madame Jocasta.

Total Warrior
I would add Quinlan vos too. He was specialized in undercover missions, basically he was the jedi's secret Service, I bet he has a lot of knowledge about the galaxy

AncientPower
Fay is arguable, centuries of doing Watchman duties across the outer-rim.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.