Kas'im vs. Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Sabers duel.

Syndicate
Been done.

DarthAnt66
So has everything.

Ziggystardust
Kas stomps.

JKBart
Cin murders

Ziggystardust
himself

|King Joker|
Kas'im.

Kurk
Cin

|King Joker|
Actually, isn't there a quote saying Cin was the most skilled Jedi in the temple during Knightfall? (thus suggesting he's > Shaak Ti)

JKBart
Yeah.

Kurk
Cin is so underrated it's not even funny

The Ellimist
Yeah Cin gets flack for losing to a peak Vader, the same guy who made a fool out of Dooku and turned his knowledge of the Force into a "joke", lol. Dooku thought Drallig would easily defeat Grievous.

Kas'im gets destroyed.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Dooku thought Drallig would easily defeat Grievous. I don't think that's what Dooku said.

Ziggystardust
So essentially, Cin wins because he got one paneled by Anakin? thumb up

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yeah Cin gets flack for losing to a peak Vader, the same guy who made a fool out of Dooku and turned his knowledge of the Force into a "joke", lol. Dooku thought Drallig would easily defeat Grievous.

Kas'im gets destroyed.
Umm, no....
Firstly; losing to Anakin isn't what's bad about the showing; being ****ing Fisto'ed while he used one hand casually, is bad. Also, I doubt Anakin was operating at those same levels against Cin as he was against Dooku because he of shrinkingly different circunstances. If anything, a case could be made that Ani's power was vitiated to a certain extent.
Secondly; Dooku never said Cin would stomp GG, LMAO.

Emperordmb
Kas'im basically stomps.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by JKBart
Yeah. Good to know. Kas'im still dominates. smile

Aurbere
The Kas'im hype is real...

Fated Xtasy
RotS Cin wrecks. Normal Cin gets wrecked

Syndicate
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
So has everything.

Not true.

Syndicate
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I don't think that's what Dooku said.

Ell likes to make up quotes sometimes.

Selenial
Actually, isn't there a quote saying Cin was the most skilled Jedi in the temple during Knightfall? (thus suggesting he's > Shaak Ti)

Ehhhhhhhh.

The inverse is also said. There's also sources stating Shaak Ti organised the fleeing of the younger Jedi while Cin refused to abandon his pupils who stayed to fight, suggesting she'd already evacuated the temple when that quote surfaces. Not to mention, when Anakin arrives in the temple the first Jedi he attempts to find is Shaak smile

Basically, even Drallig's hype isn't that great mmm

I'll give this one to Kas'im.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Syndicate
Ell likes to make up quotes sometimes.

Lil Elli doesn't seem to be having a good week smokin'

Kurk
"...his skills described as being "nearly unparalleled." It was the conviction of Count Dooku that the cyborg General Grievous' unpolished fighting style would not save him, should he ever have to face off against Master Drallig."

Syndicate
Is the second part of your post an actual quote or your own opinion?

Deronn_solo
That shit was ripped off a fan fiction me thinks.

Ayy LMAO

JKBart
it goes

AAYYY lmao

carthage
Both of these guys suck

JKBart
Originally posted by carthage
Both of these guys suck

Sure thing, but who sucks more?

carthage
No idea

Zenwolf
For the love of...jeez folks, here's the quote.

All of 2 seconds.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Selenial
Ehhhhhhhh.

The inverse is also said. There's also sources stating Shaak Ti organised the fleeing of the younger Jedi while Cin refused to abandon his pupils who stayed to fight, suggesting she'd already evacuated the temple when that quote surfaces. Not to mention, when Anakin arrives in the temple the first Jedi he attempts to find is Shaak smile

I think that's more because Ti told Anakin prior pretty much "You're a noob, you can't help Mace and them." When Mace and company went to go arrest Palpatine.

I'd be pretty pissed tbh.

Sounds more like he just wanted to slaughter her, than seeing her as a bigger threat.

carthage
Dralligs accolades are better than Kas'ims tbh

Being counted among the most skilled Jedi in history>> being the best duelist in an era of Fodder Sith

Kurk
Is the second part of your post an actual quote or your own opinion? Copied and pasted from Cin's wookie page.

Syndicate
@Zenwolf: It should also be noted that Dooku was mad at Grievous for being too machinelike in his training and was berating him.

Zenwolf
@Zenwolf: It should also be noted that Dooku was mad at Grievous for being too machinelike in his training and was berating him.

True, but I don't think that would really be a factor in what he said.

Though granted also true, that would correlate to that particular Grevious' fighting style.

So through his fighting style there, yeah perhaps Dooku was just meaning the way Grevious was fighting at the time.

Which was also the way that Grevious fought and overwhelmed Ti and wrecked all the other Jedi aside from Mundi.

So even still, that's still something for Cin there, as while Grevious might not fight that way later on, it didn't make him any less dangerous considering what he did with said fighting style.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Zenwolf
True, but I don't think that would really be a factor in what he said.

I do. He's seeing Grievous as not being elegant enough in his movements. Given Dooku's the era's premiere Makashi practitioner which is the most classic and elegant of the 7 forms Grievous's style would likely piss him off, even make him think that it was a mockery to lightsaber combat which would bring about that chiding. Given how Grievous performed against Mace and the fact that Mace is well above Cin Drallig along with most of the other Council Members I believe we can safely say that the words that Dooku said in anger and annoyance in an effort to berate Grievous did not hold much actual weight.

Zenwolf
I do. He's seeing him as not being elegant enough. Given he's the era's premiere Makashi practitioner which is the most classic and elegant of the 7 forms Grievous's style would likely piss him off, even have him think that it was a mockery to lightsaber combat which would bring about that chiding. Given how Grievous performed against Mace and the fact that Mace is well above Cin Drallig along with most of the other Council Members I believe we can safely say words that Dooku said in anger and annoyance to berate Grievous with did not hold much weight.

Check my edit, I think that's fair.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Kurk
Copied and pasted from Cin's wookie page.

Which begs the question, why are you copy/pasting things from Wookipedia here?

Syndicate
I can agree to that. You certainly fight differently when fighting a group of 4 moderately skilled force users vs how you fight when your facing a single extremely skilled force user.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Cause it's Kurk.

Zenwolf

Those are legit sources, abit I don't have the Guide one that says he has Unparalleled ability, but the ones about Grevious and being one of the JO's top swordsmen are accurate.

Syndicate
The quotes?

Zenwolf
Yeah, the Grevious one, I posted. The other about being one of the JO's top swordsmen comes from Insider 87. Here.

Syndicate
Fair enough.

Zenwolf
Ya know kinda interesting, Cin was pretty old by ROTS if he taught Obi-Wan the basics and yet still has such accolades and praise. Kinda wanna see him in his physical prime, especially since he was personally trained by Yoda in sabers.

Syndicate
So you don't think RotS is his prime?

Zenwolf
So you don't think RotS is his prime?

Well if he taught Obi-Wan in sabers, this suggests he was already middle aged or somewhere around there. Then add 10+ years or so, Obi-Wan is a Padawan under Jinn, then adding however many years till ATOC(I guess another 10 since Anakin is an adult) and then later to ROTS,

Not nearly as powerful in The Force, so I'd wager he wouldn't be the same swordsman he was if you say go back to around the time Obi-Wan was a Youngling or he was training Anakin. At some point age would have taken an effect on his body, martial wise.

Plus should note, that in the particular instance fighting Anakin/Vader(least according to the novel) suggesting that Cin was also fighting against Clones to protect his students before the former came in and cut him down. So fatigue would have also settled at some point, + his old age where he wouldn't be able to use The Force as well to compensate for.

Syndicate
Fair points.

NewGuy01
Those are legit sources,

Wookipedia isn't a legit source, regardless of whether or not it's content is correct.

Zenwolf
Wookipedia isn't a legit source, regardless of whether or not it's content is correct.

I didn't say Wookiee was, I was saying the sources that were covering what was posted, were legit.

DarthAnt66
That's not the point he's making.

Kurk
Is this a problem?

Kurk
Anakin only beat Cin because:
- Cin was fatigued from fighting off clones
- Cin was well out of his physical prime
- Cin can't hold a candle to Anakin in terms of overall TK power

Going off the RotS game, it's already apparent he was quite a threat to Anakin even when out of his prime. I have no doubt in my mind that Drallig was able to contend among the likes of Dooku and Mace in terms of sabers when he was in his prime.

Deronn_solo
Anakin only beat Cin because:
- Cin was fatigued from fighting off clones
- Cin was well out of his physical prime
- Cin can't hold a candle to Anakin in terms of overall TK power

Going off the RotS game, it's already apparent he was quite a threat to Anakin even when out of his prime. I have no doubt in my mind that Drallig was able to contend among the likes of Dooku and Mace in terms of sabers when he was in his prime.
1. If your stamina/Force reserves is so shit that a few Clones tax it to the point you're getting Fisto'ed by a dude using one hand, than you aren't that good from the start. LMAO.
2. Proof he was out of his prime by a significant degree?
3. Umm, what does TK have to do with lightsaber combat?

As for the game - it's non-canon, and doesn't matter. He was dropped like a dime when they dueled in actual canon material.

chingchangwalla
Drallig's talents are notable but Kas'im is a prodigy. Natural skill that's been honed after years of training. Kas'im with medium difficulty

Selenial
I think that's more because Ti told Anakin prior pretty much "You're a noob, you can't help Mace and them." When Mace and company went to go arrest Palpatine.

I'd be pretty pissed tbh.

Sounds more like he just wanted to slaughter her, than seeing her as a bigger threat.

Que?

She let him go and help, accepting he wouldn't be any harm. I doubt he even payed her any attention, given how ****ed his head was at that point. Knightfall!Vader isn't Mustafar!Vader, he's the same tactical genius he's been during the rest of the war, obviously killing the most powerful and high ranking Jedi in the temple was priority one.

Especially given the Battlefront monologues which showed Vader was targeting the strongest masters most of all.

Zenwolf
Que?

She let him go and help, accepting he wouldn't be any harm. I doubt he even payed her any attention, given how ****ed his head was at that point. Knightfall!Vader isn't Mustafar!Vader, he's the same tactical genius he's been during the rest of the war, obviously killing the most powerful and high ranking Jedi in the temple was priority one.

Especially given the Battlefront monologues which showed Vader was targeting the strongest masters most of all.

Yeah she let him go, but the fact she was a complete *** to him beforehand, I'm sure he'd remember that and just want to kill her for it.

Plus in at no where point is it stated, Ti was any priority unlike Cin who was due to his skill according to Insider, then further backed by the Visual dictionary as being the best swordmaster in the Temple at the time of the attack.

Selenial

The Ellimist
Anakin crushed Dooku in a similar manner too.

Zenwolf
A Legion of clones Sel, not a Battalion.

Ok so? He still can't be mad at the fact Ti just pretty much told him he was useless?

Ti has the exact same accolade? THE EXACT same? Where might that be?

I'm confused by your latter wording.

At best then, the two are equal in skill.

Though LoE has suggest that Cin is greater, given that Grevious as of Hypori wouldn't be able to overcome him, whereas with Ti he did overwhelm her.

If disregarding that, then they are equal skill wise.

If not, then were just gonna have to agree to disagree here.

Kurk
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
1. If your stamina/Force reserves is so shit that a few Clones tax it to the point you're getting Fisto'ed by a dude using one hand, than you aren't that good from the start. LMAO.
2. Proof he was out of his prime by a significant degree?
3. Umm, what does TK have to do with lightsaber combat?

As for the game - it's non-canon, and doesn't matter. He was dropped like a dime when they dueled in actual canon material.
Common sense and basic interpretation skills suggests that an older man is not going to have the same physical abilities or stamina that they might have had when they were younger.

Anakin's Djem So in particular made it very taxing on older individuals who didn't have the physical ability to go against it as we saw with Dooku.

Qui-Gon is another example. It can be argued that he could've beaten Maul if he was still in his physical prime.

It is reasonable to assume Cin did not fight off "a few clones" seeing that he was one of the few to survive long enough to face Anakin himself.

Low force ability does not equate to low saber ability and vice versa.

I like the non-canon button smile

SunRazer
Well, Kas'im really wouldn't fare better against Anakin, so it's not exactly a mark against Cin here.

|King Joker|
Qui-Gon is another example. It can be argued that he could've beaten Maul if he was still in his physical prime. Holy shit you're stupid. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Holy shit you're stupid. smile

You just made me climax smile

|King Joker|
That easy? smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, your words got me thinking, and the thoughts did the rest of the work smile

|King Joker|
You have an imagination. I like that. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Would you mind being my thought canvas for a night? smile

|King Joker|
I don't know about that. I'm trying to be monogamous. smile

Kurk
Holy shit you're stupid. smile
Not an argument smile

|King Joker|
Literally doesn't even warrant addressing in a serious manner. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't know about that. I'm trying to be monogamous. smile

Is this about ant, or someone else who isn't 12? smile

DarthAnt66
You're my age, Skillz. erm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I know your real age. It's okay to admit you're too young to shag Joker. That's my job. smile

|King Joker|
Fight over me, boys. Whoever turns out to be the alpha gets head. smile

JKBart
gaypeople aren't people

Syndicate
people are people.

DarthAnt66
True, I haven't aged since I was like 6. It's a rare disease. thumb up

JKBart
people are people.

Exactly, that's why a thing such as "gaypeople" doesn't exist smile smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Joker, you'll never feel yourself shit again when I'm done with you. smile

|King Joker|
gaypeople aren't people https://vine.co/v/il7zgHD6EhV

Syndicate
Exactly, that's why a thing such as "gaypeople" doesn't exist smile smile smile

Ur so wise.

Deronn_solo
Nigga, can you even read?

I explicitly asked, where is the proof his age vitiated his physical attributes by a significant amount, not proof that it did. I know with age comes degradation of one physical abilities, but we're talking about Force users here. Were they're guys that are in absolute great physical shape despite their advanced age. Dooku, Sidious, Vodo, GM Luke, Streen, so on and so forth. So unless it was stated his age brought impaired his ability by a good amount, I'm not going to create an argument out of pure conjecture, and cry He's out of his prime, broski!,All I see are excuses being made for a overrated duelist who's only showing is rather shitty.

No. Djem So particularly tax Makashi users. Unless I'm missing something, Cin wasn't a primary users of Form III.

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/93477/5211825-tumblr_inline_n33r5mzd3h1qdr6le.gif

The "few" part was hyperbole, bruh. Regardless, fighting even dozens of clones is no excuse for him to be wrecked in seconds by a guy using one ****ing arm. Come on now. Not to mention, you're basing this on absolutely nothing at all. No canon source has even hinted what you're suggesting.

If Cin's Force abilities are so bad, and Lightsaber ability hinges on strength in the Force - did why do you believe Cin has elite saber skills? Isn't that a colossal paradox? What you're saying trying to claim is equivalent to 2 - 1 = 3, kek.

Kurk
Nigga, can you even read?

I explicitly asked, where is the proof his age vitiated his physical attributes by a significant amount, not proof that it did. I know with age comes degradation of one physical abilities, but we're talking about Force users here. Were they're guys that are in absolute great physical shape despite their advanced age. Dooku, Sidious, Vodo, GM Luke, Streen, so on and so forth. So unless it was stated his age brought impaired his ability by a good amount, I'm not going to create an argument out of pure conjecture, and cry He's out of his prime, broski!,All I see are excuses being made for a overrated duelist who's only showing is rather shitty.

There is no proof; only reasonable speculation. Is there proof that Dooku and Sidious were in better physical shape than their younger selves? The difference is that these individuals allowed themselves to grow stronger in the force as they aged to compensate for the loss of physical strength and stamina. While sources state that Cin was a master duelist, there is little evidence to suggest that he was a powerful force user in terms of outright TK. As Dooku aged, he became more reliant on TK and lightning in his duels to take out opponents as his stamina decreased. Sidious hardly touched a light-saber at all in his later years instead relying solely on force powers. Cin relied primarily upon his raw dueling skill instead of spamming force (again inferred as there isn't anything to suggest he was very accomplished in the force beyond the average jedi master.)

Also Dooku fights with one hand all the time and humiliates people including Anakin; why does it matter?

No. Djem So particularly tax Makashi users. Unless I'm missing something, Cin wasn't a primary users of Form III.
Cin was accomplished in all forms and most likely chose whichever one was best suited for the situation at hand.
Let's rephrase: Djem So is more taxing on an older individual than one in optimal physical shape who can deal with the power attacks.

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/93477/5211825-tumblr_inline_n33r5mzd3h1qdr6le.gif
I'll just copy and paste from Wookeepedia:
" In his elder years, Jinn's strength and physical ability began to diminish from age, and his primary edge was derived from his experience and intuition rather than from his physical attributes. His flagging stamina became a particularly notable issue due to his practice of Ataru, an incredibly tiring combat form even under ideal circumstances.....heavily fatigued from the long duel leading up to this, Jinn was brought down ."

The "few" part was hyperbole, bruh. Regardless, fighting even dozens of clones is no excuse for him to be wrecked in seconds by a guy using one ****ing arm. Come on now. Not to mention, you're basing this on absolutely nothing at all. No canon source has even hinted what you're suggesting.
Keep in mind that during this entire time Cin is dealing with the shock of order 66, watching his life-long students being slaughtered by Anakin and the Clones, etc.
Again, I'm going to revert to the old man argument for Cin as it relates to fatigue from fighting Clones.

If Cin's Force abilities are so bad, and Lightsaber ability hinges on strength in the Force - did why do you believe Cin has elite saber skills? Isn't that a colossal paradox? What you're saying trying to claim is equivalent to 2 - 1 = 3, kek.
Not what I'm saying. I said that there is nothing to suggest that he possessed any more raw force potential than the next average jedi. He was adapt at using force speed but there is nothing in reference to his TK ability. Anakin outclasses him in the force. Drallig's edge comes from his raw saber skill.

Skill and the ability to win in a duel aren't always related: Savage Oppress followed no lightsaber form yet could defeat jedi masters. This was due to other attributes like his strength and TK power. Anakin had youth and environmental conditions on his side. Cin was his teacher at one point.

Deronn_solo
>Quoting the wiki in a debate
>Top-KEK

Kurk
>Quoting the wiki in a debate
>Top-KEK
Not an argument

Deronn_solo
Neither is quoting the wiki, LAL.

Kurk
My argument is that Qui-Gon lost to Maul because he suffered from age-related fatigue and stamina issues rather than from a difference in skill level.

Looking at the footnote for the sentence that claims Qui-Gon was suffering from fatigue related issues, I can link it to The Phantom Menace Novel. If I had the book on me, I would quote directly from it. Since I don't, Wiki is next best thing.

MythLord
Um, no. The novel actually paints it as being Maul's game beginning to end -- he could've killed Jinn after a 30 second duel on Tatooine if it wasn't for a leg injury. In their final engagement, he not only had to ward off someone with comparable skill and superior speed to Qui-Gon alongside Jinn, but he was playing defensive primarily to separate them. Jinn's own physical inferiority was just another disadvantage. But even if he was in his "physical prime", his Force reserves would probably be less than what they were in TPM and the result would ultimately be the same.

But yeah, lol at quoting wikias.

Kurk
Originally posted by MythLord
Um, no. The novel actually paints it as being Maul's game beginning to end -- he could've killed Jinn after a 30 second duel on Tatooine if it wasn't for a leg injury. In their final engagement, he not only had to ward off someone with comparable skill and superior speed to Qui-Gon alongside Jinn, but he was playing defensive primarily to separate them. Jinn's own physical inferiority was just another disadvantage. But even if he was in his "physical prime", his Force reserves would probably be less than what they were in TPM and the result would ultimately be the same.

But yeah, lol at quoting wikias.
Sources? If you don't have the book available a Wiki quote linked to the novel should be sufficient. I seriously don't understand what's wrong with using Wookieepedia with caution.

MythLord
Sources? If you don't have the book available a Wiki quote linked to the novel should be sufficient. I seriously don't understand what's wrong with using Wookieepedia with caution.

Because Wookiepedia has said Jerec uses Makashi and linked it to a guide about vehicles(lol), said Mace knows Sith Sorcery, said Kit Fisto drove back Dooku, all linked to random stuff and has been editted by one of my friends to just say "fap" on one of the pages and it took quite a time before those who edit it to notice and change it back. Basic point: I can go there, edit it and make it say Dooku can oblitirate a planet and it's said in: Book of the Sith: Golden Delux Tyranus edition.
Also, the fact that Wookiepedia sometimes takes quotes/scenes more than a bit out of context.

Look up the source, download it from the Hungry Ewok site, and then see for yourself.

Zenwolf
The Wookiee as I see it is better used to find references to the thing the article is trying to say, not actually quote it. Because even if it's correct, there could be words or context missing from it.

Kurk
The Wookiee as I see it is better used to find references to the thing the article is trying to say, not actually quote it. Because even if it's correct, there could be words or context missing from it.
I agree.

Kurk
Because Wookiepedia has said Jerec uses Makashi and linked it to a guide about vehicles(lol), said Mace knows Sith Sorcery, said Kit Fisto drove back Dooku, all linked to random stuff and has been editted by one of my friends to just say "fap" on one of the pages and it took quite a time before those who edit it to notice and change it back. Basic point: I can go there, edit it and make it say Dooku can oblitirate a planet and it's said in: Book of the Sith: Golden Delux Tyranus edition.
Also, the fact that Wookiepedia sometimes takes quotes/scenes more than a bit out of context.

Look up the source, download it from the Hungry Ewok site, and then see for yourself.
Key Words: with caution

Selenial

thumb up

We once came across a quote saying Dooku, Windu and Jinn were parallels as duelists, when in actuality the source made no mention of Qui-Gon at all.

Zenwolf
Which is why take Wookiee with a grain of salt and check to see if the source is correct. Using it as a guide is better than actually using it.

FreshestSlice
Why use it at all? It somehow manages to have Stalin-level restrictions with Castro-level quality. More trouble than it's worth.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Why use it at all? It somehow manages to have Stalin-level restrictions with Castro-level quality. More trouble than it's worth.

So you don't have to read through countless material just to find something you wanna read about.

MythLord
Key Words: with caution

"With caution" means we take the statements from it with a huge grain of salt. In other words, we might as well not even pay attention to them.

Kurk
thumb up

We once came across a quote saying Dooku, Windu and Jinn were parallels as duelists, when in actuality the source made no mention of Qui-Gon at all.
I saw this one myself actually but dismissed it as BS for the same reasons.

FreshestSlice
So you don't have to read through countless material just to find something you wanna read about.
Look up a respect thread. It's ironically shorter.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Look up a respect thread. It's ironically shorter.

If there is even a respect thread for what you wanna read about.

Kurk
So we can trust a random person writing a respect thread but not a random person writing a wiki page?

Emperordmb
Respect threads are mostly made up of direct quotes from the source material.

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Respect threads are mostly made up of direct quotes from the source material. and what if the quotes a load of horse crap and no one checks the sources?

Zenwolf
Well to be fair Kurk, those who want to make a respect thread usually posts legit quotes if they care about the character.

Kurk
Well to be fair Kurk, those who want to make a respect thread usually posts legit quotes if they care about the character.
What if they're a massive Dooku fanboy like myself and "exaggerate" the truth?

Aurbere
What if they're a massive Dooku fanboy like myself and "exaggerate" the truth?

Then you get called on it by a bigger Dooku fanboy (like myself) and the internet mocks and shames you.

Kurk
Originally posted by Aurbere
Then you get called on it by a bigger Dooku fanboy (like myself) and the internet mocks and shames you.
Boy, Dooku is my spirit animal.

Aurbere
At least I don't use the wiki for my knowledge on him. wink

Kurk
At least I don't use the wiki for my knowledge on him. wink
I don't wink

Aurbere
You do tho.

Beniboybling
Exposed. smile

Kurk
You do tho.
Nothing wrong with using wiki to look up Star Wars alien species, droids, and unheard places. Better than remaining ignorant smile

Zenwolf
Nothing wrong with using wiki to look up Star Wars alien species, droids, and unheard places. Better than remaining ignorant smile

Or you can use that link I gave you in the PM, tons of info there!

Kurk
Or you can use that link I gave you in the PM, tons of info there!
Where's the search bar? I need to lookup the name of the district Dex's diner is located in on Coruscant. Or I could just go to to the wiki and find in less than 30 seconds that it is located in the Collective Commerce District.

How else can I figure out the answer to my Obsessed with Star Wars trivia book?

carthage
Still waiting for anyone to prove Kas'im would've done better against Vader in ROTS, or any sort of evidence that places him above Drallig in skill

Zenwolf
Where's the search bar? I need to lookup the name of the district Dex's diner is located in on Coruscant. Or I could just go to to the wiki and find in less than 30 seconds that it is located in the Collective Commerce District.

How else can I figure out the answer to my Obsessed with Star Wars trivia book?

No need to be like that, I merely just gave you a place where you can find accurate information and see if the Wookiee article is correct.

Kurk
No need to be like that, I merely just gave you a place where you can find accurate information and see if the Wookiee article is correct.
Well, I appreciate it even though I don't condone piracy. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.