Kas'im vs. ROTS Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Who wins

Force sabers all out

Kurk
Vader. Not even a question

JKBart
Vader murderstomps

carthage
So Kas'im can't do any better than Drallig?

Syndicate
He can do better. He still dies.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Syndicate
He can do better. He still dies. .
You've been gone too long. Come child, allow old Flemet- i mean allow me to show you the way.

Syndicate
k.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
You've been gone too long. Come child, allow old Flemet- i mean allow me to show you the way.

Why would Flemeth waste her time with a mongrel like Syndicate? He literally has no purpose. It's the equivalent of saving random Dalish Elf #132. Flemeth only bothers with people who will change the future.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Aurbere
Why would Flemeth waste her time with a mongrel like Syndicate? He literally has no purpose. It's the equivalent of saving random Dalish Elf #132. Flemeth only bothers with people who will change the future.

Random dalish #132 could be the HoF lmao

carthage
What if Kas'im is amped by a nexus?

Aurbere
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Random dalish #132 could be the HoF lmao

Which is more important than Syndicate will ever be. thumb up

Syndicate
U make my purposeless existence even sadder with your words Aurb. sad

The Ellimist
Vader wins with casual ease.

Kas'im's most impressive feature is his mastery of every lightsaber form, to the extent that he's essentially learned every move and sequence, and invented many of his own. This is essentially the same accolade given to Cin Drallig - I suppose it isn't explicitly stated that Drallig mastered literally every sequence, but this deficiency is counterbalanced by the fact that Drallig lived in the prime of the Jedi following a millennium of refinement of the forms over Kas'im's time, and had much better documented experience against more formidable opponents.

Yet Drallig lost to Vader. More specifically, he was demolished by Vader. It wasn't really a contest.

What does Kas'im have to suggest anything different? You could look towards Force power...but Kas'im's feats are solely lacking. I suppose a lack of feats - his only good one (tanking Bane's Force wave) was on a nexus - doesn't imply weakness, but in the lack of evidence we would look to the most probable value, and the most probably value is not to be an outlier in galactic history like Vader, whose raw power was suggested by multiple sources to rival or surpass Yoda's.

Furthermore, we have reason to believe that Kas'im's strength in the Force is puny compared to Vader's from his performance against Bane. He was very clearly much weaker in the Force than Bane, and this is Bane as of Path of Destruction - this was enough for him to get driven back, even though Bane at this point only had a few months of training. Yet we know from statements on the Rule of Two that every Banite sith was stronger than the last, so peak Bane is weaker than Sidious by thirty generational power creeps - and Vader's raw power rivals Yoda's, which rivals (RotS) Sidious's. If Kas'im was getting driven back by a trainee Bane, Vader would break his bones with a single swing.

So from all of this, there's no reason to think that Kas'im would do any better against Vader than Cin Drallig would - and indeed, given his inferior feats and accolades to one of the great battlemasters in the history of the Jedi Order, he'd probably fare much worse. This is a curbstomp in Vader's favor.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kek...

Who cares about the Hero of Ferelden? Flemeth is a God. Only Solas and the Inquisitor are truly worth her time. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.