Anakin Skywalker vs. Arcann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Sabers
2. All-out

JKBart
Arcann wins 1 in a great fight, and wins 2 in a good, but easy fight.

Syndicate
Anakin.
Anakin.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Syndicate
Anakin.
Anakin.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

carthage
Anakin rolls

NewGuy01
Nah, Arcann's good enough to challenge him. He's inferior in virtually every way that matters, though, and by a fair amount.

DarthAnt66
Do you think Skywalker has better Force defenses than Arcann?

NewGuy01
Good point, forgot about that. Won't make a difference here, though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Nah, Arcann's good enough to challenge him. He's inferior in virtually every way that matters, though, and by a fair amount.

chingchangwalla
Anakin is more refined (believe it or not lol) but Arcann just has power power power. He would overwhelm Anakin.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Anakin is more refined (believe it or not lol) but Arcann just has power power power. He would overwhelm Anakin.

> Arcann
> more power than Anakin
> KEK

MythLord
Another one of Jen's/Evan's fans, infesting the forums, I take it?

NewGuy01
No one has more power than Anakin, chap.

chingchangwalla
Anakin just has potential to be powerful. The way in which Arcann uses the force is better than any of Anakin's

Sinious
No one has more power than Anakin, chap. Hmm, do you also think that Valkorion would lose to Anakin?

NewGuy01
Using the Force more effectively in combat and being more powerful than someone are different.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jesus Christ Sin that's no what he's fugging saying you foreign runt

Sinious
I've been meaning to question this new collective understanding of Anakin's capabilities tbh.

People are acting like Anakin is just too powerful to be overwhelmed, and since he is a better duelist than %99, this line of thought makes a lot of people side with him in threads even against people with much better force usage nowadays.

chingchangwalla
Malgus was more 'powerful' than Satele Shan and she still wrecked him, power doesn't mean as much as everyone thinks.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malgus was more powerful than Satele, and wrecked Satele.

AncientPower
Context.

NewGuy01
I doubt Malgus was more powerful than Satele, actually. Certainly a better warrior, who only lost because of outside intervention, though.

@Sin I've had the same stance on Anakin for ages.

AncientPower
Shan admits inferiority, before Malgus achieves oneness with the dark side in Decieved and then gets even more powerful in the years until False Emperor.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, Satele is pathetic compared to Malgus, who in turn is...rather pathetic. smile

Sinious
@Sin I've had the same stance on Anakin for ages. then you started it. erm

...not that it doesn't kinda make sense since Anakin is the ultimate Force anomaly of the mythos.

AncientPower
So pathetic that Sheev 'y'all sucked' Palpatine praised his pre-prime incarnation and gave his example for Darth Vader to follow.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, his battlefield feats have never been duplicated or whatever but...who cares? Getting murdered by a strike team with no casualties but holding your own is something I honestly think Dooku could accomplish. After all, TCW Anakin/Kenobi are rather comparable to the TOR force user duo, and Dooku more than held his own against Kenobi/Skywalker. I prefer the Outlander's battlefield feats, myself, anyways.

AncientPower
Nah, the Wrath who shat on Nomen Karr, Wyelett and Baras combined with Nox who roflstomped Thanaton, with Cipher Nine who can defeat/outsmart Darth Jadus and the Bounty Hunter who killed an entire group of Jedi Masters and Knights. Much more impressive than pre-Outer Rim Sieges Kenobi and Skywalker imo.

Aurbere
Cipher Nine should have solo'ed Malgus if he could actually take Jadus. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

TOR having consistent power levels is lolarious. Like, SOR Revan would be > Sheev if we all took the feats of the protags as they are.

Essentially, by the time the team kills Malgus I have them around TCW Kenobi/Anakin level, based on their performance against Revan in a most powahful incarnation.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Sinious
then you started it. erm

Yeah. Although technically, Lucas and Stover started it.

Sinious
Yeah. Although technically, Lucas and Stover started it. If we're being serious, I think that Anakin should be almost impossible to use in versus threads without specifying his morals/state of mind, because unless you put him up against beings far above Jedi/Sith, he'll have so much more power that he can tap into compared to anyone else, and under right circumstances, this guy doesn't just destroy Dooku, he defeats the Son - Daughter duo. The fact that Dooku was able to fight Anakin and Kenobi at the same time in the very same duel he gets destroyed by Anakin also suggests that his state of mind is by far the most important factor in his performance, which makes it hard to assess how he'd do in a hypothetical fight, especially when he has no personal ties with the character he is facing.

So I'm not really sure how to approach versus threads with Anakin.

Ziggystardust
The Novel depiction of Anakin/Obi Wan vs Dooku, does not have to be taken as the total and ultimate state of affairs. Everything else; from the comic panels and theatre, seem to disagree with it. In the most canonical sense, Dooku's controlling the situation calmly by just managing to swat Anakin aside while removing his master from the picture. Dun Moch is the catalyst for the popularly coined 'Zonakin' which is his peak operandi, and outside of that, he's either stalemating Dooku or rests slightly below him.

SunRazer

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
The Novel depiction of Anakin/Obi Wan vs Dooku, does not have to be taken as the total and ultimate state of affairs. Everything else; from the comic panels and theatre, seem to disagree with it. In the most canonical sense, Dooku's controlling the situation calmly by just managing to swat Anakin aside while removing his master from the picture. Dun Moch is the catalyst for the popularly coined 'Zonakin' which is his peak operandi, and outside of that, he's either stalemating Dooku or rests slightly below him.

TL;DR: "If you choose to ignore the novelization like I do, then my bullshit makes sense."

Emperordmb
Furnace heart gets riled up to Father level and stomps.

NewGuy01
Even DMB gets it. Get with the program, Sin.

Ziggystardust
TL;DR: "If you choose to ignore the novelization like I do, then my bullshit makes sense."

And why can't we ignore the parts of the novelisation that aren't correct, Sasuke? smokin'

Nephthys
thumb up

The novel directly contradicts the movie. It's mostly safe to ignore it outside of maybe some character thoughts and extra scenes.

Emperordmb
Yeah if a part of the novel directly contradicts the movie, then it's bullshit.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And why can't we ignore the parts of the novelisation that aren't correct, Sasuke? smokin'

How do you know his name, vile demon?

SunRazer
He likes putting people's names at the end of his posts to scare them.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How do you know his name, vile demon?

Lucky Guess roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Nova, given that my debating agenda isn't scholarly enough for your input, one must ask why you still enjoy admiring me at all? I can only assume this revelation has engorged your labia to the point where you actually want a bit of Ziggy in you.

Just so you know, I charge by the hour.

smokin'

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ziggy can I penetrate your anus with my finger tongue and penis

simultaneously

Ziggystardust
NGL, that's pretty ****ing disgusting bro smokin'

DarthAnt66
Sasuke? smokin'
What is this sorcery?

SunRazer

And Nova, given that my debating agenda isn't scholarly enough for your input, one must ask why you still enjoy admiring me at all?

Admiring? Enjoying? Are we talking about the same Ziggy here? Oh, of course we're not. You're talking about the god-sent archangel who's here to cleanse the forums of PT-fanboy heathenism. I'm talking about that little scrap in the trash heap I saw the other day.

And if anybody's enjoying admiring anything, it's Stalky McStalkson here. Why are you indulging me, anyway? You're much smarter, much wittier, much more patient and much more good-looking. Indulge yourself.

What revelation? That you were born as a byproduct of Chernobyl?

Just so you know, when you said I'm not nearly as patient as you were in the other thread, you weren't wrong.

JKBart
Psychological test for both of you.

SunRazer: As you decide to take a walk, you step into the urban park. It is completely empty and peaceful, the atmosphere is wonderful. During the walk you notice Ziggy Stardust on the ground. He was mauled by a group of pigeons, unable to defend himself, and is now laying on the ground, with multiple wounds, releasing pathetic sounds in pain. Nothing is threatening his life, but he is in a terrible pain and unable to walk or talk. Nobody is around there, it's completely empty.

What do you do?

ZiggyStardust: As you decide to take a walk, you step into the urban park. It is completely empty and peaceful, the atmosphere is wonderful. Nobody is around there, it's completely empty. You notice ShootingNova laying there on the bench. He turns out to be a homeless hobo, he is sleeping there, covered in his own piss and beer, stinking from a distance of 3 meters.

What do you do?

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by SunRazer
Admiring? Enjoying? Are we talking about the same Ziggy here? Oh, of course we're not. You're talking about the god-sent archangel who's here to cleanse the forums of PT-fanboy heathenism. I'm talking about that little scrap in the trash heap I saw the other day.

And if anybody's enjoying admiring anything, it's Stalky McStalkson here. Why are you indulging me, anyway? You're much smarter, much wittier, much more patient and much more good-looking. Indulge yourself.

What revelation? That you were born as a byproduct of Chernobyl?

Just so you know, when you said I'm not nearly as patient as you were in the other thread, you weren't wrong.

It's gonna cost you extra if you want it weird .

laughing

SunRazer
Well, that depends. If he can still talk about pompous Latin or scholarly agendas and say "Nova" creepily at the end of his sentences, then the pigeons obviously haven't done enough.

carthage
He only likes it from old men with curved Lightsabers and English accents

SunRazer
Originally posted by carthage
He only likes it from old men with curved Lightsabers and English accents

Better than liking it from Bane.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by JKBart

SunRazer: As you decide to take a walk, you step into the urban park. It is completely empty and peaceful, the atmosphere is wonderful. During the walk you notice Ziggy Stardust on the ground. He was mauled by a group of pigeons, unable to defend himself, and is now laying on the ground, with multiple wounds, releasing pathetic sounds in pain. Nothing is threatening his life, but he is in a terrible pain and unable to walk or talk. Nobody is around there, it's completely empty.

What do you do?

ZiggyStardust: As you decide to take a walk, you step into the urban park. It is completely empty and peaceful, the atmosphere is wonderful. Nobody is around there, it's completely empty. You notice ShootingNova laying there on the bench. He turns out to be a homeless hobo, he is sleeping there, covered in his own piss and beer, stinking from a distance of 3 meters.

What do you do?

**** Bart, your much more creative than I expected.

I'll have to give that one some thought...

JKBart
Mad interested in your answers smile

JKBart
Well, that depends. If he can still talk about pompous Latin or scholarly agendas and say "Nova" creepily at the end of his sentences, then the pigeons obviously haven't done enough.

No, you can understand only
> hhhhrrrrrrrhffffffffffffff
> hfhffsssssssssss

SunRazer
Is that pompous Latin? I'm out of there.

JKBart
You mean you just leave him there?

SunRazer
It's gonna cost you extra if you want it weird .

It won't cost as much as the laser brain surgery you need, I hope?

SunRazer
You mean you just leave him there?

Well, somebody as patient, witty and good-looking as him would never get into that situation, so you'll have to give me a realistic scenario here. Namely, him stomping everybody on this board at once in a debate.

carthage
That isn't him in his avatar it's Morrissey

Calm down, Nova you're getting a awfully flustered

Ziggystardust
Well, that depends. If he can still talk about pompous Latin or scholarly agendas and say "Nova" creepily at the end of his sentences, then the pigeons obviously haven't done enough. Originally posted by SunRazer
It won't cost as much as the laser brain surgery you need, I hope? Originally posted by SunRazer
Well, somebody as patient, witty and good-looking as him would never get into that situation, so you'll have to give me a realistic scenario here. Namely, him stomping everybody on this board at once in a debate. Originally posted by SunRazer
Well, somebody as patient, witty and good-looking as him would never get into that situation, so you'll have to give me a realistic scenario here. Namely, him stomping everybody on this board at once in a debate.

LMAO Nova,

Admit it, you want me so bad right now inlove

JKBart
What is your answer to the scenario smile

carthage
He probably does lord knows he's tired of taking advantage of dingos

SunRazer
Well, this is better than the mocking from you that I'm accustomed to. I'll take it smile

Syndicate
I ship it.

Sinious

What do you do?

What do you do? thumb up Yeah, Arcann wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.