Captain Marvel Vs Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i65.tinypic.com/15zlgyu.jpg

vs

http://i68.tinypic.com/2sagu8i.jpg

zopzop
The Marvel clan has gone from solid B listers to average C listers. In the same time, Hyperion has gone from a F lister to an A lister.

Hyperion breaks him.

Surtur
Okay so I'm just going to comment on the elephant in the room. What the f*ck is going on in that picture of Hyperion? Why is his right arm not the same color as the rest of his body?

What the hell is he doing with his left hand? Is he force choking someone off panel? Why does he have such a shit eating grin on his face?

celeyhyga17
That pic of Hype(classic) was not as impressive as current Hype.
Billy takes this.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Surtur
Okay so I'm just going to comment on the elephant in the room. What the f*ck is going on in that picture of Hyperion? Why is his right arm not the same color as the rest of his body?

What the hell is he doing with his left hand? Is he force choking someone off panel? Why does he have such a shit eating grin on his face?
Shadow from the boulder he is palming. Gives the effect of his arm slightly tilted backwards ready to catapult the damned thing.

Surtur
Just looking at the scan I feel like I'm being eye-raped.

ShadowFyre
I feel like they should be pretty even. Does Billy have any actual magic attacks aside from lightning? Because that would give him a huge advantage and a clear win imo everytime.

leonidas
yeah, i'd take billy too. basically the same but the magic adds something more. be a good fight though.

Supermex
I thought his name is/was Shazam?

Zack M
Originally posted by zopzop
The Marvel clan has gone from solid B listers to average C listers. In the same time, Hyperion has gone from a F lister to an A lister.

Hyperion breaks him.

What is classic Hyperion doing now?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Zack M
What is classic Hyperion doing now?
Killing Namors and getting raped by worms.

Oh wait u said classic.

Nothing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.