The Outlander vs. Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

NewGuy01
We don't know how strong the Outlander is right now. But Anakin's still probably way stronger, lel.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If Outlander rekts Arcann, then Kys Sas, no he isnt

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
We don't know how strong the Outlander is right now. But Anakin's still probably way stronger, lel. Did he beat Arcann yet?

Syndicate
I'll go Outlander if he beats Arcann.

carthage
Anakin rolls

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If Outlander rekts Arcann, then Kys Sas, no he isnt
Unless the Outlander blows Arcann up with a gesture, the **** he isn't. Anakin's still by far the superior combatant in sabers, which is all that would matter in a duel against im for a combatant like the Outlander or Anakin.

SunRazer
Even if the Outlander beats Arcann, Anakin's still his better.

Emperordmb
Anakin has a furnace heart and no cap. Kill Padme five times in front of him and he'd ragdoll the Father. Anakin flicks a finger and Arcann implodes.

Syndicate
Lol. thumb up

Nephthys
I still don't understand where this absurd level of Anakin wank came from. One moment he was slightly above Obi-Wan and then he's getting deepthroated by half the forum.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
he's getting deepthroated by half the forum.

I mean... I would.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You're being disloyal, Sel. smile

Nephthys
His history with the ladies isn't the best, Sel. Why go for whiny neo-nazi Anakin when top-shelf stud Obi-Wan is just round the corner?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Because Anakin has better...augmentation.

|King Joker|
Nah, Padme thinks even Clovis has better dick game than Ani. Kenobi should be on another tier entirely

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
ROTS Anakin >>> TCW

|King Joker|

Nephthys
Think about how many people died because of Padme's bad taste in men. If she'd just Obi-Won everything would have been so much better.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Selenial
I mean... I would.

thumb up

Why not both doe?

Although guys with (english)accents make me swoon so.

MythLord
I prefer Hayden, myself, tbh. His strong style suits me smile

Sinious
Technically, Anakin's penis comes from the Force itself which is hard to top. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.