Aayla Secura vs Adi Gallia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Kurk
Adi in all

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Kurk
Adi in all

MythLord
Yeah, Adi.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Kurk
Adi in all

chingchangwalla
Aayla

RHaggis
Gallia more likely than not.

Kurk
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Aayla
Reasons?

chingchangwalla
Aayla's got bigger boobs

Fated Xtasy
Huh, wasn't that long ago people wanked Secura more than Gallia.

I take complete and absolute credit for this big grin

|King Joker|
I don't remember people ever wanking Aayla tbh

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I don't remember people ever wanking Aayla tbh

Oh right, they were wanking to her, sorry.

(I vaguely remember someone saying Aayla>Exile tho)

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Oh right, they were wanking to her, sorry.

(I vaguely remember someone saying Aayla>Exile tho) Ya u right

Exile sucks tho smile

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ya u right

Exile sucks tho smile
Of course I am love, one great example is when i said i thought you were handsome.

We both know how that turned out, now don't we? wink

How. Dare. You.

|King Joker|
Of course I am love, one great example is when i said i thought you were handsome.

We both know how that turned out, now don't we? wink

How. Dare. You. <3

search ur feelings and u'll know it to be tru

Aurbere
Anyway... Adi. Probably.

chingchangwalla
Gallia has more experience.
Aayla has marginally better agility, more variety with her force attacks (also knows beast control, force healing and tutaminis) physically larger and stronger than Gallia.
Adi Gallia never stalemated with Griveous. He was fully focused on Obi -Wan and she got one strike in, she also got butchered by a rather inexperienced Savage. Aayla killed serveral Morgukai warriors who are "renowned Jedi killers" and contended with her master for a while after he turned to the dark side.

Emperordmb
Gallia fought well against Grievous and Savage all things considered. Aayla got beat by Vos who isn't remotely on Grievous/Savage's level. Should be pretty clear cut.

chingchangwalla
Aayla has more lightsaber variety with a mastery of Ataru, proficiency in Djem So and Jar'Kai

chingchangwalla
First of all, Savage is below Grievous. Savage is below the likes of Late Clone wars Anakin and Obi-Wan just like Vos. Don't be dissing Quin

Fated Xtasy
Gallia has more experience.

Obviously.

I say being capable of twisting, avoiding and using a string of acrobatic moves on GG/Opress implies Adi is as agile as Aayla

They should be around the same level in TK to be honest. And none of those attacks, baring Tutaminis(which I admit i have never known Secura had that ability at her disposal) are of worth in combat.

Alternatively, Gallia is a confirmed user of Force Lightning which can damage vehicles, and is able to generate Force shockwaves.

(To other KMC users, she notes she can use these force powers to assist her in unavoidable and scripted dialogue)

Based on? There is a picture of them standing side by side during the unveiling of the new Delta fighter, they are roughly the same size. She is able to keep her cable aloft while dealing with an open airlock and the weight of several men.

Secondly Adi has held back more physically powerful foes than Aayla has, so what are you on about?

Yeah no, she fought him up once and stalemated, and lost the second battle a year later.

I highly doubt he is inexperienced after slaughtering a handful of masters prior to their meeting.

GG is a renown Jedi killer, as is Savage.

Aurbere
I highly doubt he is inexperienced after slaughtering a handful of masters prior to their meeting.

He had also recently defeated Plo Koon, one of the greatest Jedi fighters of the era, in combat. thumb up

Deronn_solo
The nigga *****.

chingchangwalla
All points taken. But Plo Koon? In combat? No

Aurbere
All points taken. But Plo Koon? In combat? No

I can post the scans if you need them, because, yeah, Savage beat Plo.

chingchangwalla
I don't doubt that. I reckon Plo is shit in combat

Aurbere
I don't doubt that. I reckon Plo is shit in combat

One of the most powerful Jedi ever with skills remarked by Darth Maul, Qui-Gon Jinn, and others as being among the truly great Jedi Warriors is total trash in combat. Totes. smile

Not to mention him solostomping an army and being considered a worthy foe for any Jedi in combat. Yep. He sucks. smile

chingchangwalla
Jeez lol. Chill out 😂

chingchangwalla
Yeah that's good and all but I just don't rate him

Aurbere
Concession accepted. smile

NewGuy01
Neither of which lost to Gallia, so your comparison is redundant.

Not that the comparison would have been good otherwise, given that Grievous and Savage are far above a Morgukai's paygrade anyhow.

chingchangwalla
I admit defeat, Gallia wins. But I don't see her slaying Aayla, I reckon she'd escape somehow. She just seems crafty

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Neither of which lost to Gallia, so your comparison is redundant.

Not that the comparison would have been good otherwise, given that Grievous and Savage are far above a Morgukai's paygrade anyhow.

I was mostly poking fun at the fact that he mentions Jedi Killers when Gallias faced two of the best that's all

I admit defeat, Gallia wins. But I don't see her slaying Aayla, I reckon she'd escape somehow. She just seems crafty

The first lesson...is learned.

chingchangwalla
Lack of knowledge on Gallia that's all. My apologies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.