Cin Drallg vs. Kylo Ren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Can Drallig rise above?

Kurk
Cin wins

Kurk
Except for maybe force

SunRazer
1. Double Force-blast ftw

2. One thousand slashes ftw

3. Kylo's fast, but not fast enough.

NewGuy01
Cin was the most OP character in the RotS video game, I swear. His "strong attacks" were faster than Dooku's "quick attacks", and his thousand-slashes move was just devastating.

Deronn_solo
Cin may finally win a battle for a change.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Cin was the most OP character in the RotS video game, I swear. His "strong attacks" were faster than Dooku's "quick attacks", and his thousand-slashes move was just devastating.

I loved playing him in the Versus mode. And One Thousand Slashes was my favorite special attack.

Kurk
Originally posted by SunRazer
I loved playing him in the Versus mode. And One Thousand Slashes was my favorite special attack.
Grievous was by far the most OP. I couldn't help spamming the blaster

carthage

Look at this bias

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Carthage, you can fire your arrows from the Tower of Babel, but you can never strike God.

FreshestSlice
LOL thumb up

carthage
Nova isn't god he rests in the crypts below the tower with the dry old corpse of Darh bane

NewGuy01

Same. thumb up

Originally posted by Kurk
Grievous was by far the most OP. I couldn't help spamming the blaster

Oh, true, Grievous was a ***** too.

http://content.eveonline.com/community/devblog/2010/veritas-horrified.png

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
Nova isn't god he rests in the crypts below the tower with the dry old corpse of Darh bane
I'm not claiming Nova is god. I'm agreeing with a truth.

chingchangwalla
TFA Kylo wrecks with force, Drallig wrecks with sabers.
Drallig has more experience and refinement.

Jmanghan
Cin was the most OP character in the RotS video game, I swear. His "strong attacks" were faster than Dooku's "quick attacks", and his thousand-slashes move was just devastating. Idek, Grievous was pretty OP, I couldn't beat him with Ben Kenobi for awhile.

MythLord
Kylo at least has feats. He wins smile

Kurk
Originally posted by MythLord
Kylo at least has feats. He wins smile
Yeah getting taken down by someone who never held a light-saber until the moment they fought.

Fated Xtasy

LMFAO! thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Idek, Grievous was pretty OP, I couldn't beat him with Ben Kenobi for awhile.

Ben was by far the weakest character, though. Unless you mean Obi-Wan, who was probably 2nd or 3rd strongest.

|King Joker|
Keto was bomb af

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Keto was bomb af

GG could screw you up with the same moves tho.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
GG could screw you up with the same moves tho. I don't even remember playing with GG honestly

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I don't even remember playing with GG honestly

I never played as him, But fighting him as Kenobi? Ooooh those were not fun days boo

Lord Stark
I never played as him, But fighting him as Kenobi? Ooooh those were not fun days boo

Indeed, Grievous was top tier in the ROTS video game. The boss fight with his extended health was stupid hard.

NewGuy01

The problem with Grievous was that he NEVER. STOPPED. BLOCKING.

Cin's fight was the hardest, though, because it's the only boss fight you have to complete back-to-back with another boss fight. (Serra Keto)

Kurk
Most OP characters in RotS game:
1.) Grievous
2.) Serra Keto
3.) Dooku / Cin / Vader
4.) Anakin / Obi / Mace
5.) Old Ben

SunRazer
The problem with Grievous was that he NEVER. STOPPED. BLOCKING.

Really? I recall the problem with Grievous was that he never stopped attacking. You almost never had a chance to attack yourself - you had to use specific strategies to interrupt his attacks, get a few hits in, and then rinse and repeat.

Fated Xtasy
Really? I recall the problem with Grievous was that he never stopped attacking. You almost never had a chance to attack yourself - you had to use specific strategies to interrupt his attacks, get a few hits in, and then rinse and repeat.

thumb up

But hes also right. The AI would always block your attacks and counter with the same bloody moves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.