Darth Malak vs. Darth Wyyrlok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Duel takes place on neutral groins

NewGuy01
how much u wanna bet ant wont reply

Syndicate
Lol.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
how much u wanna bet ant wont reply
Malak wins.

Syndicate
:6 Jeezus. How far gone are you?

NewGuy01
fell 4 my b8 http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

Malak loses.

Syndicate
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Malak loses.
Eh, even if he does, he can definitely hold his own. mmm

NewGuy01
Good boy. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

Syndicate
http://www.mtv.com/crop-images/2013/09/10/lmfao.jpg

Syndicate
Good boy. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

Ant is well trained. What do you feed him?

NewGuy01
DMB's giblets. Don't tell him, tho.

Syndicate
I'll keep it on da downlow.

chingchangwalla
How is Malak losing this?

AncientPower
Because Wyyrlok did pretty well against Vong/Reborn Krayt, which is vastly more impressive than losing to a KotOR Revan who'd just fought an army of Sith, an army of Rakatan War Droids and Bastila numerous times, despite Malak having a Star Forge amp, prep and Jedi captives to revitalise from.

chingchangwalla
Wyyrlock does actually have some good force feats but he didn't last long at all against krayt. Wyyrlock was pretty much just a scholar and although Malak is overrated, he has more experience and better with Sabers.

MythLord
Wyyrlok should at least rival Talon in sabers, which is Ventress level+. That's enough for me to say Malak isn't stomping in sabers, if even winning.
And Wyyrlok should be the more knowledgable/powerful Force user, so he wins.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by AncientPower
Because Wyyrlok did pretty well against Vong/Reborn Krayt, which is vastly more impressive than losing to a KotOR Revan who'd just fought an army of Sith, an army of Rakatan War Droids and Bastila numerous times, despite Malak having a Star Forge amp, prep and Jedi captives to revitalise from. >Ahsoka holds out against Vader for almost two minutes.
>She was running away lol Sylvar can challenge her.
>Wyyrlok gets humilated by Krayt.
>He did pretty well beats Malak.

Cancer. smile

AncientPower
I love how you try and jump on me at first sight, do I dominate your conscience so deeply?

Besides you entirely ignore his matching of Krayt's lightning and telekinesis, not that that surprises me in the least.

Besides that defeating Darth Andeddu, being a master of all the Dark Side and shattering columns/destroying Krayt's armor, all of that is more impressivr thsn anything Malak did.

Beniboybling
Lol sounds like you're projecting dear.

Regardless a baffling amount of people seem to believe that Wyyrlok did well in his duel against Krayt, I merely found it additionally ironic that you too seem to fall into this camp.

Did Wyyrlok perform well in their Force contest? Sure, but he still got shat on in sabers, which doesn't lend him any favours in a duel against Malak.

AncientPower
Krayt having strongly contended with what was essentially prime Obi-Wan Kenobi, before vastly improving over a century probably puts him on top tier. But that is just my opinion.

Anyway, Wyyrlok giving Reborn Krayt, who frankly stomps KotOR Revan or Darth Malak, this is the guy who was draining Luke and Abeloth far pre-prime, a very serious fight is a great feat. In the Force contest he didn't even seem to be losing all that much.

Again, shitting on Andeddu's spirit is beyond Malak's feats, as is his evident composite knowledge of all dark side lore and spheres of techniques, which is frankly incredible.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, I'd back Wyyrlok here.

SunRazer
Wyyrlok wins. He's about as skilled in blade-to-blade combat and certainly more powerful, knowledgeable and masterful in the Force.

The_Tempest
Wyyrlok acquitted himself pretty damn well against even the reborn Krayt in a duel. As much as I like Malak, he loses pretty hard here.

AncientPower
So we all agree, Malak dies.

The_Tempest
As much as it pains me to say, yes. Of course, I like Wyyrlok too.

Beniboybling
Still at a loss to how cowering behind his blade which Krayt repeatedly smashed aside with ease constitutes a good performance on Wyyrlok's part, he loses in sabers but takes Force and All-out.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Still at a loss to how cowering behind his blade which Krayt repeatedly smashed aside with ease constitutes a good performance on Wyyrlok's part, he loses in sabers but takes Force and All-out.

There weren't just lightsabers involved in that duel. And Krayt didn't exactly floor him like Dooku and a neophyte Savage, nor did he bash him into submission. Obviously Krayt held the decisive advantage as a swordsman.

Beniboybling
Yeah I suppose this is more directed at the idea that he's as skilled as Talon or Malak in combat. Not being absolutely destroyed by Krayt doesn't make him that remotely.

And seeing that Wyyrlok was again cowering in the face of his offense, and had his blade easily batted aside, he probably would have had his shit fully pushed in if the fight had lasted a moment longer, but it was a very very brief engagement.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.