Marquis of Death vs Ivory King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Marquis of Death

VS

Ivory King

Note: 1 Ivory King. Meaning 1 of the 3 Beyonder that took down the Celestial's and Abstracts.

Sin I AM
IK ftw

zopzop
MoD summons the Starbrand.

/Thread

Sin I AM
Are all MOD feats the same? Like his younger versions

Astner
A single Beyonder is still around the Living Tribunal's level, right?

Mr Master
Ivory King stomps.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
MoD summons the Starbrand.

/Thread
laughing out loud

Fatality.

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
A single Beyonder is still around the Living Tribunal's level, right? It took 3 to kill LT, so I doubt one of them is on par with him.

CatL18
Even if an ivory kings is one-third of LT, isn't it too much for MoD?
Does MoD have far above multivesal feat?

Astner
Originally posted by CatL18
Even if an ivory kings is one-third of LT,
That implies that they were fighting in perfect synergy and that it wasn't a one-sided fight.

No. He just destroyed universes.

One_Angry_Scot
I always thought with that thing with the Living Tribunal being composed of a Tribunal from each Universe (if you want to go with the Starlin retcon). When it said that the Tribunal was the "multiverse taken form" it might have been something related to that and also when it was said that one sliver each for each reality - could again be a hint at that.

Although that then begs the question of were the Beyonders fighting on each plane of reality or were they just slowly killing off each slither of the Tribunal.

"Id"
Even if an ivory kings is one-third of LT, isn't it too much for MoD?

He stands above the likes of Eternity and below, given that the abstracts all the way up to Eternity became his pawns.

He became the master of all space-time, low ball he gained control of the Multiverse, High ball he gained domince of the Omniverse, and was empowered by it.

He destroyed untold amount of realites, and killed cosmic beings like Molecule Man and Watchers.

Mr Master
Originally posted by "Id"

He stands above the likes of Eternity and below,
given that the abstracts all the way up to Eternity became his pawns.
This was never depicted or stated though Id.

He said he'd "seen realms" where cats like Eternity and such were.
He never actually included them in the group he was controlling.
The next page .. the battle scene ... not a single Abstract is illustrated.

He became the master of all space-time
According to who? ... On what grounds?

He destroyed untold amount of realites
He "claimed" ... even his Handbook bio highlights this.

Did he even actually destroy a single universe? I can't recall.

and killed cosmic beings like Molecule Man and Watchers.
Under the right circumstances, Sentry kills MM, and Klaw beats him.

Watchers? ... Interesting, don't recall the specifics.

I've seen a Watcher killed by a less than Galactic scale blast. When Galactus blew up 3 solar systems in Annihlation.
Although, I have on panel proof that states Watchers choose to die sometimes. idk.

"Id"
Originally posted by Mr Master
This was never depicted or stated though Id.

He said he'd "seen realms" where cats like Eternity and such were.
He never actually included them in the group he was controlling.
The next page .. the battle scene ... not a single Abstract is illustrated.

According to who? ... On what grounds?

He "claimed" ... even his Handbook bio highlights this.

Did he even actually destroy a single universe? I can't recall.

Under the right circumstances, Sentry kills MM, and Klaw beats him.

Watchers? ... Interesting, don't recall the specifics.

I've seen a Watcher killed by a less than Galactic scale blast. When Galactus blew up 3 solar systems in Annihlation.
Although, I have on panel proof that states Watchers choose to die sometimes. idk.
The destruction of realites where referenced in the comic.

Becoming the master of space-time was stated, shown, and enforced by the fact that they needed to server his hold over the multiverse. Also refrenced in comics.

In the comics we see him subject Eternity, Love, Hate, Galactus to his will.

I don't believe the watchers would choose to die in this manner. The body was mutilated and scorched. But what ever floats your boat.

Mr Master
MoD was not above Abstracts imo. If he was truly greater, the arc had a horrible way of portraying it.

The biggest thing (on panel) I saw him do was make a star go super-nova.

Handbook doesn't certify MoD was above/over any abstract of any kind.
It clearly reads: "Extra-dimensional superhuman army" ... was the metaphysical manifestation.

Handbook also states,
MoD's adventures of the omniverse and taking out many realities is ... "alleged" stories. (which can easily translate to, bullshit)

-----------------------------------------

The ambiguous panel where he states he's "seen realms" where Eternity, Love and Hate are,
but never calls them "his" Gods, like he said "his heroes/villains" ...

Anyway, not a single cameo of any Skyfather or better is depicted in the battle scene next page:

http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/17952815_TYqgI.jpg

In this battle scene, we notice who's being forced into confrontations.

"Id"
On panel we see the submission of Eyernity, along with other abstracts. Clearly he is above the likes of Eternity and the rest.

Like wise on panel, we learn that he became the master of space-time and in control of the multivese. This is also referenced in comic.

So No I don't see why any of this needs to be disputed, or to bring up the refrence of the Handbook when the comic shows otherwise.

Galan007
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Although that then begs the question of were the Beyonders fighting on each plane of reality or were they just slowly killing off each slither of the Tribunal. The Beyonders definitely beat the real deal.

When LT confronted them, it was noted that he was the 'entire multiverse given form'. When LT was later killed by the Beyonders, a sliver of his collective fell into each universe in the multiverse.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
The Beyonders definitely beat the real deal.

When LT confronted them, it was noted that he was the 'entire multiverse given form'. When LT was later killed by the Beyonders, a sliver of him fell into each universe.

Is lt back?

Galan007
Yep. Starlin worked his 'magic' yet again. laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Meh. I hate comic book deaths.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.