Team Thanos vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright I assume who is going be the favorite but so be it. The team get 30minutes to prepare for battle.

Team Thanos
Thanos
Apocalypse
Magneto\w 10 6 foot long adamantium spears
Graviton
WWH
Silver Surfer

ghostman
team bill cosbys them

also im waiting for you bentley

hutchy1345
team easy

Stoic
Thanos solos

yaadaveyaa
team destroys y do u hate zeus so much what did he do to u?

Stoic
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
team destroys y do u hate zeus so much what did he do to u?

Golem is under the impression that Thanos would need a team to take Zeus. This is a myth, it wouldn't be easy for him to win, he would eventually defeat the Olympian.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Stoic
Golem is under the impression that Thanos would need a team to take Zeus. This is a myth, anile it wouldn't be easy for him to win, he would eventually defeat the Olympian.

i dont disagree thanos intellect and power would be enough to beat zeus

the team is way way over kill

Surtur
Originally posted by ghostman
team bill cosbys them

also im waiting for you bentley

How they gonna get Zeus to eat all that jello?

Sin I AM
Replace Zeus with Odin and im curious how this thread would go

StiltmanFTW
Team stomps.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Replace Zeus with Odin and im curious how this thread would go

I think Odin would definitely take it, he can destroy galaxies while Zeus cannot. Odin has casually one shotted Surfer.

StiltmanFTW
Odin is overrated, he'd get murdered here, too.

See his battle with Cancer Nurse Whor.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

He destroyed galaxies though. So whoever Whor is if they matched Odin they are either extremely powerful or he jobbed to them.

celeyhyga17

crylaugh0
U are a phukked up mutherphukker

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
He destroyed galaxies though. So whoever Whor is if they matched Odin they are either extremely powerful or he jobbed to them.

You're sure he did so in actual canon?

Whor = Jane Foster, new Thor.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
crylaugh0
U are a phukked up mutherphukker

I couldn't resist.

golem370
I always considered Zeus = to Odin there battle shook the galaxy or universe?

StiltmanFTW
Zeus is stated to be Odin's equal, true, but he lacks the feats.

Similar with PE Zuras.

golem370
Remember there is a little prep with incredibly smart/powerful.

Insane Titan
Zeus is stated to be Odin's equal, true, but he lacks the feats.

Similar with PE Zuras. Yup, people never seem to understand this.

h1a8
Team stomps hard but no single member is beating Zeus solo

DTM
I too take Zeus to be a rough equal to Odin, a bit less powerful maybe (95-99 to Odins 100, lets say), but overall they are the 2 top Skyfathers and are usually portrayed as equals.

ShadowFyre
Zeus could defeat this team easily if it wasnt for Thanos. He is only one able to withstand more than a single hit. I'm on the ropes on this one.

At Zeus best he could probably defeat team if he was able to take Thanos out early. This is mainly due to lack of feats.

If he was truly Odins equal the team would be non factors and it would be a good fight but the Titan would fall every time.

hutchy1345
Magneto with adamantium spears is probably better than you would think

golem370
Apocalypse + Magneto + Graviton = Thanos and Silver Surfer + WWH = Thanos so three Thanos level beings vs skyfather.

Cogito
Originally posted by golem370
Apocalypse + Magneto + Graviton = Thanos and Silver Surfer + WWH = Thanos so three Thanos level beings vs skyfather.

Well, that's just not true at all.

The only thing possibly stopping Zeus from destroying here is his lack of feats. Otherwise he'd be casually one-shotting everyone not named Thanos. This is a guy who casually stopped Mjolnir and, while toying with Hulk, nearly beat him to death.

Genii96
Zeus has been stated to be odin's equal,he murks this team

iceman24567
Team wins

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Genii96
Zeus has been stated to be odin's equal,he murks this team but never shown it , ever.

One_Angry_Scot
This could be an interesting battle because Thanos has only gotten stronger since he fought Odin.

And random but Magneto would be pretty interesting in this battle as well I think.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Insane Titan
but never shown it , ever.

Yes. What he has shown, was that he can be easily knocked down with a single punch from Ares - who wasn't wearing his gauntlets at the time.

Got stabbed by a random Titan spear, too.

Stoic
Thanos solos

ghostman
Yes. What he has shown, was that he can be easily knocked down with a single punch from Ares - who wasn't wearing his gauntlets at the time.

Got stabbed by a random Titan spear, too.

ill stab you with my titan spear http://i.imgur.com/mnZq4.png

Insane Titan

Got stabbed by a random Titan spear, too. granted he mauled Hulk, the likes of Odin one shot Surfer with ease.

hutchy1345
Does anybody else think magneto is underestimated in this fight, based on the extra ammunition he has?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.