Yoda vs. LotF High Council

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Round 1: no Luke
Round 2. no Luke or Kyp

Beginning of LotF

10 meters starting distance

Deronn_solo
I dunno about round 2, but Kyp solos round 1, tbh.

MythLord
Yoda has outpaced three opponents who are at least loosely comparable to some of the LotF's Council combatants while not even using a lightsaber or moving more than a meter.
I'd back him, though they can overwhelm with sheer number and combined power.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by MythLord
Yoda has outpaced three opponents who are at least loosely comparable to some of the LotF's Council combatants while not even using a lightsaber or moving more than a meter

LAL - those guys were scrubs compared to someone like Kyp Durron.

The Ellimist
Being serious, given his raw power (singularity feat with greater ease than Luke) Kyp may keep Yoda up in round 1 enough for the team to win.

Trocity
Being serious, Yoda would shit on Kyp.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, I just find it harrd to believe Yoda could take on Kyp, Jaina, Katarn, Saba, Corran, Mara, and Kenth, + relative fodder all by himself.

Kyp alone is approching him in the Force, while Jaina isn't too far behind in raw 'saber skill.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Trocity
Being serious, Yoda would shit on Kyp.

While being occupied by a dozen lightsabers? When Kyp alone beat Luke's own black hole feat? Based on what?

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
LAL - those guys were scrubs compared to someone like Kyp Durron.

With regards to power. With regards to skill, they should all be at least comparable to Durron.

RHaggis
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I dunno about round 2, but Kyp solos round 1, tbh.

AncientPower
Apparently Kyp can stalemate Darth Sidious. #TheMoreYouKnow

Deronn_solo
thumb up

Trocity
Originally posted by The Ellimist
While being occupied by a dozen lightsabers? When Kyp alone beat Luke's own black hole feat? Based on what?

1v1.

The_Tempest
I agree that Kyp is probably in the same ballpark as Yoda in terms of raw power, but Yoda's accolades and feats with respect to skill and mastery are far greater. I'd say our little green friend has a decisive edge.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Trocity
1v1.

Yoda would win decisively, but I don't think he's overpowering Kyp and everyone else at the same time. Yoda's advantages over Kyp are in areas outside of raw power - those advantages, like greater close quarters ability and agility, are sort of nullified by the rest of the council.

Yoda might win round 2 though.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by MythLord
Yoda has outpaced three opponents who are at least loosely comparable to some of the LotF's Council combatants while not even using a lightsaber or moving more than a meter.
I'd back him, though they can overwhelm with sheer number and combined power.

That's a great feat. That said, while Yoda was unarmed and didn't move a meter, this fight assumes that Yoda's opponents will be fighting to kill and employing more than just lightsabers.

The Ellimist
^ So will Yoda, though.

JKBart
yes
no
you are cant

The Ellimist
wtf does that mean

Petrus
Yoda gets slaughtered in both rounds. Too many opponents, many which aren't exactly fodder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.