Weakest character that could solo the PoD Korriban Academy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who could waltz into the front entrance of the Korriban Academy right before Bane left, with all the sith apprentices being given lightsabers and evenly distributed across its area?

Assume there are like 1000 of varying abilities.

JKBart
Kenobi

Sinious
Vaylin

chingchangwalla
Fisto

The Ellimist
Remember that Kas'im, Bane and Qordis (lol) are there, and there's like a thousand of them.

JKBart
> implying PoD Bane is anything compared to Kenobi

The Ellimist
He's not, but he has lots of backup, the best trainees in the Brotherhood.

MythLord
Raskta Lsu or Meetra Surik smile

chingchangwalla
Starkiller clicks his fingers and they all turn to ash.

JKBart
- Neither can penetrate Obi-Wan's defenses
- If they try to team up to some huge Force attack from 20 at once, it requires too much concentration, and given Kenobi's speed and perception being far above them, he can use that to slaughter them
- His stamina, minimalistic skillset, and incredible experience in fighting sick numbers is perfect for a fight like that
- They can't surround him with 20 at once, 8 at best, and Kenobi is too fast for them, to agile, and he demonstrates top-notch tactical know-how, environment usage and improvisation in the mythos (like his fight against Zabraks on Florrum)

Honestly, I would bet an entire 1$ on Kenobi (which is monthly salary in Poland).

The Ellimist
Could DE Palpatine do it?

JKBart
RotS Yoda+ would murder them all

The Ellimist
Wait so not Kenobi? Lol

JKBart
Kenobi can defeat them in a great battle
Yoda can slaughter them
Luke can murderstomp them

The Ellimist
Oh so for Obi Wan it could be made as self defense so not murder

Clever

carthage
General Grievous

chingchangwalla
Changed my mind. Pong Krell maybe.

MythLord
Yeah because killing Clones via environmental aid and pushing a dozen of them is comparable to fighting an entire Academy of the best Sith apprentices -- each worth hundreds of elite soldiers...
I swear, flipping Sirak > Pong Krell. This isn't even me trolling.

Trocity
Originally posted by MythLord
I swear, flipping Sirak > Pong Krell. This isn't even me trolling.

sick

Sinious
debate it smile

Beniboybling
This isn't even me trolling. No one is surprised. smile

MythLord
Originally posted by Beniboybling
No one is surprised. smile

I know. Krell is shit, and deserves to stay shit smile

Emperordmb
Kopecz is honestly above Pong Krell. Send Pong Krell to the academy and Kas'im would solo him with little difficulty.

JKBart
I imagine Pong Krell stomping Kas'im's head like Bane did do that survivor of the Thought Bomb smile Krell slowly stomping Kas'im's head into the ground with his boot with faint smile smile

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Kopecz is honestly above Pong Krell. Send Pong Krell to the academy and Kas'im would solo him with little difficulty.

Like he failed to solo POD Bane?

Lmfao

Nephthys
Kopecz did destroy the Republics best a hell of a lot better than Krell did tbh.

Of course, Krell did have the handicap of being ****ing nuts.

Beniboybling
>Implying any solider of the Bane era compares to the 501st lawls

Petrus
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Could DE Palpatine do it?

lmao.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
Kopecz did destroy the Republics best a hell of a lot better than Krell did tbh.

Of course, Krell did have the handicap of being ****ing nuts.

Show me anything that Kopecz could even begin to handle Krell's multi saber staff offensive, and no they aren't the "Republic's best" the PT Clones go through far more rigorous training and have better accolades than random fodder soldiers from Bane's era.

Kopecz beat a Jedi master who was exhausted from battle meditation, what a badass

MythLord
>Implying any solider of the Bane era compares to the 501st lawls

Well when you're worth more than thousands of them... yeah smile

carthage
Thousands of random mooks who couldn't even perceive the speed of a trainee Sith are supposed to react to a guy who can deflect omnidirectional blasterfire from scores of clones? Ok

Seems like a legit argument thumb up, Krell blitzes

MythLord
Elite soldiers = random mooks
Can't react to Jedi/Sith = bad, even though flipping Zett Jukassa speedblitzed at least 5 of the 501st Elites, KEK

Great logic, keep it up. thumb up

Nephthys
I'd take the absolute top soldiers from other era's over random 501st troopers, yeah.

Beniboybling
What are there feats. smile

Srsly though not seeing what's stopping Krell from ragdolling Kopecz, Sirak etc.

carthage
Mythlord thinks they're good because they come from Bane's era, that obviously means that they oneshot

MythLord
The fact that his best TK feat is pushing a few Clones back?

MythLord
Originally posted by carthage
Mythlord thinks they're good because they come from Bane's era, that obviously means that they oneshot
I don't think any random soldier is "good" in comparison to Force sensitives, especially not when padawans can fight and kill them. Just one thousand elite soldiers from Bane's era > 20 soldiers from the PT era.
Though yeah, it's unquestionable that PT era > Bane's era, KEK.

Beniboybling
The fact that his best TK feat is pushing a few Clones back? You mean flooring over a dozen, lol.

And looking into the feat he took on a squad, not sure how that compares to the entirety of the 501st. mmm

MythLord
You mean flooring over a dozen, lol.

You mean throwing back eight? Then they get up instantly, and he kills 4 of them.

Syndicate
Sidious, Nihilus and Valkorian. That's it.

Beniboybling
You mean throwing back eight? Then they get up instantly, and he kills 4 of them. No rather what I said friend, see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcfV6yUUMhs&t=1m32s

He blows away about 14-15 clones on his way out.

The number of clones he kills intially being irrelevant seeing as 1. they had him surrounded and at range 2. he did not advance on them.

But in general, taking on an entire legion of elite clones > taking on a squad of likely inferior soldiers.

MythLord
No rather what I said friend, see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcfV6yUUMhs&t=1m32s

I don't see 14-15 on the ground, and they got back up quickly. He just knocked down a few of them. But fair enough.

The number of clones he kills intially being irrelevant seeing as 1. they had him surrounded and at range 2. he did not advance on them.

But in general, taking on an entire legion of elite clones > taking on a squad of likely inferior soldiers.

1. He had two saberstaffs for some extreme coverage, so that'd be irrelevant. 2. He did advance on them, actually, hence why attacked and killed them. Might be he's either braindead, not confident in his abilities or it's just TCW PIS that he runs away. The last is most likely.

Wasn't even a legion, though. And Kopecz was injured and the soldiers had a Battle-Meditation amp from a Jedi Master that had practiced Battle Meditation since birth.

Beniboybling
I don't see 14-15 on the ground, and they got back up quickly. He just knocked down a few of them. But fair enough.Well seeing as you've miscounted everything else up until now, I'm not surprised. wink1. That wasn't my point, my point was they were spread out rather than grouped together, less slaughter per swing 2. Not really, he merely hacked down those closest to him.It was vastly more than a squad, which tend to be no more than a dozen in number.

Syndicate
Let's call it a company.

Nephthys
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kopecz's feat is better because he blitzed the shit out of them unlike Krell. The best soldiers in the Republic couldn't even put up a fight.

Syndicate
What's your avatar and sig from Neph?

MythLord
Well seeing as you've miscounted everything else up until now, I'm not surprised. wink

Except when you look at the ground, there's only a few of them sprawled out. Around 10. Honestly, pushing back ten people isn't really that impressive, certainly not enough to suggest he can ragdoll one of the most powerful Sith Lords of the era.

1. That wasn't my point, my point was they were spread out rather than grouped together, less slaughter per swing 2. Not really, he merely hacked down those closest to him.

1. Ah, k then. Still how hard is it to run around a room and kill eight soldiers? 2. He lunged at two of them. Still odd he ran away when he could've just slaughtered the last four.

It was vastly more than a squad, which tend to be no more than a dozen in number.

Meh, I'll agree for Syndicate(for once) and call it a company. Still, he didn't kill all of them at once, most of them he killed in the forest area he lead the Clones to. Plus, his weapons are just perfectly designed to fight groups like that, not sure how well he'll perform against a singular enemy -- especially not one who can slaughter a squad of elite soldiers amped by some extreme Battle Meditation from a Jedi trained from it at birth whilst injured and just in general being worth a thousand soldiers(an accolade passed around to Sith apprentices during the DBT era).

Nephthys
Originally posted by Syndicate
What's your avatar and sig from Neph?

Homestuck. It's amazing. Pretty long though, it takes a while to get to the meat of the story. The start is very silly but still great imo. You should check it out.

Vriska is the greatest hero ever and saved anime.

Syndicate
Heard of it. Been meaning to read it. Just like I've been meaning to watch those Ghibli movies.

Beniboybling
Except when you look at the ground, there's only a few of them sprawled out. Around 10. Honestly, pushing back ten people isn't really that impressive, certainly not enough to suggest he can ragdoll one of the most powerful Sith Lords of the era.Nope around 15, some of the clones look like one person, but it's two close together.

And powerscaled against other TCW feats, Krell's showings rival the likes of Savage, Maul, Dooku etc. who themselves ragdoll beings well in excess of Kopecz and Sirak. thumb upHard? No. Time-consuming? Yes. Its not feasible for him to blitz a group of soldiers spread out all around him, if they had been close he would have slaughtered them in a few swings; and seeing as we don't know the circumstances of Kopecz' feat i.e. how close and far away they were, this is altogether a dumb and dubious comparison.

Well PIS, that and maybe Krell wanted to savour the killing.Again, factoring in circumstances this comparison is flawed, fact remains however that amped or not Krell took on a far greater threat, that we can quantify.

And what's this about being worth a thousand soldiers? If this accolade is showered upon every tom dick and harry its probably not worth much mmm

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vriska is the greatest hero ever and saved anime. Wasn't aware it needed saving. mmm

Syndicate
It really does Beni. There's a SoA ( Savior of Anime ) award every year now. I think it's gone to KLK, AoT and more recently OPM.

Beniboybling
You sure about that? Lol.

Syndicate
Pretty sure. I'm up and up on the anime scene. My vote for this years will probably be Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu.

Beniboybling
What's your favourite anime, Syn? smile

Syndicate
Hunter x Hunter. Kaiba comes pretty close though.

Fated Xtasy
Hunter x Hunter...? Judging you so bad rn tbfh

Beniboybling
Hunter x Hunter. Kaiba comes pretty close though. Interesting. Haven't watch either. smile

EDIT: What about you Fated.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Hunter x Hunter...? Judging you so bad rn tbfh

Lol. You had matching SAO avatars with Aurb. The worst anime of all time. You don't get to judge anybody.

Honestly it's not only my favorite anime but my favorite show. Western Animation and Live Action included ( GoT rivals it ).

DarthAnt66
Revan already soloed this academy. mmm

Fated Xtasy
Interesting. Haven't watch either. smile

EDIT: What about you Fated.

I enjoy Ghost in Shell or School Rumble because of the audacity of it all.

A close second is probably Cowboy beepbop or whatever.

Lol. You had matching SAO avatars with Aurb. The worst anime of all time. You don't get to judge anybody.

This coming from someone who enjoys the biggest exaggeration of SW since OCW.

Beniboybling

A close second is probably Cowboy beepbop or whatever.Originally posted by Beniboybling
Interesting. Haven't watch either. smileWhat about One Piece, and Psycho-Pass.

Syndicate

A close second is probably Cowboy beepbop or whatever.

This coming from someone who enjoys the biggest exaggeration of SW since OCW.

Can't defend your tastes in anime so you go running back to SW. :P

Don't worry we can play ball there as well guy who failed to beat Bantha when he was repping Aura Sing and you were repping the Dark Woman. :P

Aurbere
He hasn't seen PSYCHO-PASS yet.

Fated Xtasy
What about One Piece, and Psycho-Pass.

I stopped watching one piece after it dragged on for too long.

Psycho-pass I've not seen. Whysies?

Fated Xtasy

Don't worry we can play ball there as well guy who failed to beat Bantha when he was repping Aura Sing and you were repping the Dark Woman. :P

I never watched SOA lmao.

I just liked the character design and yeah blam

Beniboybling
I stopped watching one piece after it dragged on for too long.

Psycho-pass I've not seen. Whysies? Boo hoo, it's worth it, One Piece is on point right now.

Just asking, those are some of my favourite, maybe my favs. mmm

Aurbere
Watch PSYCHO-PASS, boo bear. Just do it.

Aurbere

Your tastes in everything suck though.

Debate isn't over, brosephine.

Syndicate
I never watched SOA lmao.

I just liked the character design and yeah blam

Fair enough.

I enjoy HxH mostly for the relationship between Gon and Killua a reason I thought you'd understand.

Beniboybling
Have you seen Season 2 yet Aurbs?

Aurbere
Have you seen Season 2 yet Aurbs?

If it's out on DVD I'm going to get it. Does S2 bring anything to replace Makashima's loss?

Syndicate
Originally posted by Aurbere

Do you even know my tastes in books, movies, shows or the million other franchises I'm involved in other then Star Wars? Hell do you even know my actual tastes in Star Wars? Probably not because you don't know me in any way other then that I called out you and your boo's shitty taste in retaliation to him doing the same to me.

Get off your high horse and don't pretend like Star Wars is a medium anybody can be proud of being an expert in. It's unoriginal, cliche and for the most part badly written. It's a guilty pleasure series that we all enjoy ( some of us don't, those are just self hating pricks ). Still want to continue this?

Beniboybling
If it's out on DVD I'm going to get it. Does S2 bring anything to replace Makashima's loss? Yeah essentially a new character who fulfills a similar role but with different motives.

Aurbere
Salt. smile

Aurbere
Yeah essentially a new character who fulfills a similar role but with different motives.

As good of a character though? Makashima is on my top 10 fave characters.

Beniboybling
Do you even know my tastes in books, movies, shows or the million other franchises I'm involved in other then Star Wars? Hell do you even know my actual tastes in Star Wars? Probably not because you don't know me in any way other then that I called out you and your boo's shitty taste in retaliation to him doing the same to me.

Get off your high horse and don't pretend like Star Wars is a medium anybody can be proud of being an expert in. It's unoriginal, cliche and for the most part badly written. It's a guilty pleasure series that we're all guilty of enjoying ( some of us aren't, those are just self hating pricks ). Still want to continue this? Lol @ this escalation.

Beniboybling
As good of a character though? Makashima is on my top 10 fave characters. Nah but still interesting, he's also more less of an antagonist and more of an anti-hero, you also get some pretty cool antagonists on elsewhere that collectively make up for Makashima imo.

Aurbere
Nah but still interesting, he's also more less of an antagonist and more of an anti-hero, you get some pretty cool antagonists on elsewhere that collectively make up for Makashima imo.

I'll have to get it soon then. As well as the movie. Wish list is filling up. stick out tongue

Fated Xtasy
Fair enough.

I enjoy HxH mostly for the relationship between Gon and Killua a reason I thought you'd understand.

From the get go it looks bad.

Touched a nerve eh?

Lol @ this escalation.

Right? Talk about complete escalation

Syndicate
I'll take that as a no.

Nephthys
Homestuck Utena is best anime, nerds.

Syndicate
Utena's pretty damn good.

Syndicate
From the get go it looks bad.

Touched a nerve eh?

Right? Talk about complete escalation

The first two seasons were alright. The shows gets well and truly underway at season 3 onwards and its Phantom Troupe arc is generally seen as one of if not the best in shounen.

Aurbere

Touched a nerve eh?

Heel talk was all it took for a DMB-lite rant. wink

Nephthys
Actually, I'm an idiot apparently because I totally forgot that the real best anime is Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

chingchangwalla
Well if Bane can't face double blades, then how are they are all going to go against two double bladed lightsabers, spinning like buzz saws?

Aurbere
If the academy's best student falls to pieces against something he's never seen before, then this whole academy is well and truly screwed against someone like Pong Krell.

Emperordmb
Simple. Kas'im solos Pong thumb up

Beniboybling
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Well if Bane can't face double blades, then how are they are all going to go against two double bladed lightsabers, spinning like buzz saws? With paine, agony and despiur. smile

Beniboybling
Simple. Kas'im solos Pong thumb up Proof his outdated fighting techniques will be of any use?

Fated Xtasy
Heel talk was all it took for a DMB-lite rant. wink

Oh i meant to quote the salty boy not you bud

chingchangwalla
I'm not putting down Sirak at all. I would take him over Krell any day to stand more of a chance against someone like Vader, but Sirak wouldn't have ever seen an erratic style like Krell's. He is technically more skilled but Krell's technique and good TK take Sirak.

Aurbere
Oh i meant to quote the salty boy not you bud

No worries, boo bear. His salt will go great with my burgers and fries tonight stick out tongue

Fated Xtasy
No worries, boo bear. His salt will go great with my burgers and fries tonight stick out tongue

Don't forget the black prepper for taste!

Aurbere
Don't forget the black prepper for taste!

Never forget that. I won't be able to match the salt levels this time though. I might choke on all that pepper. stick out tongue

Emperordmb
Even an underestimated Kas'im is considered well above anyone else in the order as a duelist according to Kaan and hilariously above anyone else as a duelist according to Githany, which includes Kopecz who soloed an entire unit of the republic's most elite troopers with his lightsaber abilities and Kaan who slew the worst of the Sith warlords when he was a Jedi. And even saberstaff Kas'im would've been able to near blitz trainee Bane, who utterly stomped Sirak (who never lost a dueling match at the academy and would've destroyed Githany, who in turn quickly tore through the defenses of a bloodlusted Sith Master and one of the champions of the Jedi Order), soloed a dozen Tuk'ata with his lightsaber skills after going for several days with no food or rest, and moved too fast for a room full of near Sith masters to see. And this is keeping in mind Kas'im's striking speed would be considerably faster with Jar'kai.

Syndicate

From what I heard you're going to need it if you want to survive the night with your boo bear.

Beniboybling
Even an underestimated Kas'im is considered well above anyone else in the order as a duelist according to Kaan and hilariously above anyone else as a duelist according to Githany, which includes Kopecz who soloed an entire unit of the republic's most elite troopers with his lightsaber abilities and Kaan who slew the worst of the Sith warlords when he was a Jedi. And even saberstaff Kas'im would've been able to near blitz trainee Bane, who utterly stomped Sirak (who never lost a dueling match at the academy and would've destroyed Githany, who in turn quickly tore through the defenses of a bloodlusted Sith Master and one of the champions of the Jedi Order), soloed a dozen Tuk'ata with his lightsaber skills after going for several days with no food or rest, and moved too fast for a room full of near Sith masters to see. And this is keeping in mind Kas'im's striking speed would be considerably faster with Jar'kai. mmmOriginally posted by Beniboybling
Proof his outdated fighting techniques will be of any use?

chingchangwalla
Even an underestimated Kas'im is considered well above anyone else in the order as a duelist according to Kaan and hilariously above anyone else as a duelist according to Githany, which includes Kopecz who soloed an entire unit of the republic's most elite troopers with his lightsaber abilities and Kaan who slew the worst of the Sith warlords when he was a Jedi. And even saberstaff Kas'im would've been able to near blitz trainee Bane, who utterly stomped Sirak (who never lost a dueling match at the academy and would've destroyed Githany, who in turn quickly tore through the defenses of a bloodlusted Sith Master and one of the champions of the Jedi Order), soloed a dozen Tuk'ata with his lightsaber skills after going for several days with no food or rest, and moved too fast for a room full of near Sith masters to see. And this is keeping in mind Kas'im's striking speed would be considerably faster with Jar'kai.

Dayum

Aurbere
From what I heard you're going to need it if you want to survive the night with your boo bear.

Yep. I'll need plenty of food to do that.

Syndicate
Yep. I'll need plenty of food to do that.

thumb up

Apparently you're a real Kenan and pre diet Kel.

Wouldn't want you to get crushed.

Fated Xtasy
Well you watch Shota which is creepy tbcfh

Quit being bitchy and go back to wankin Kanan to high levels tbh

Syndicate
I also watch necro. smile

You shouldn't have poked me when I've been relatively on your side, even making Bane threads ( though that's mostly just to tease Emp ). You couldn't be satisfied with my semi friendliness.

Beniboybling
thumb up

Apparently you're a real Kenan and pre diet Kel.

Wouldn't want you to get crushed. Nah Fated's a real beast in the bedroom, need energy food for the stamina, I know from experience. smile

Fated Xtasy
I also watch necro. smile

You shouldn't have poked me when I've been relatively on your side, even making Bane threads ( though that's mostly just to tease Emp ). You couldn't be satisfied with my semi friendliness. .
I'm not poking you.

You're the one who cant take banter lol and got all wallo texty bud.

Just chill, people like you keep it that way.

Leave the drama fo yo mama

EDIT: BENI WTF LMFAO XD

Aurbere
Nah Fated's a real beast in the bedroom, need energy food for the stamina, I know from experience. smile

Don't do that.

Beniboybling
Don't do that. Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
EDIT: BENI WTF LMFAO XD rolling on floor laughing

Syndicate
Mmmm. Alright, but only because I'm drama'ing it up with Ant and DC's bro rn.

The_Tempest
I'll be honest, I haven't paid much attention to these shenanigans but now I'm genuinely curious: are Fated&Aurb open homosexuals who are in a relationship or some facsimile thereof

Aurbere
rolling on floor laughing

I'm serious.

Syndicate
They're homos who meet on the reg apparently.

Beniboybling
I'm serious. embarrasment

Aurbere
Beni stop.

Beniboybling
https://media.giphy.com/media/UDWU2lHGBQc8M/giphy.gif

Fated Xtasy
Mmmm. Alright, but only because I'm drama'ing it up with Ant and DC's bro rn. Originally posted by Syndicate
They're homos who meet on the reg apparently.

i Don't dislike you tbh, we wank Kanan and Ezra lol. But don't be lame and go all personal like a turd

Originally posted by The_Tempest
I'll be honest, I haven't paid much attention to these shenanigans but now I'm genuinely curious: are Fated&Aurb open homosexuals who are in a relationship or some facsimile thereof

I am openly Bisexual. And I'm not in a relationship with Aurb.

Tbh i havr several baes idk what to do.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKpo0v0wIbE

The_Tempest
Fair enough. Carry on.

Beniboybling

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKpo0v0wIbE And I'm Fated's secret lover smile

Syndicate
i Don't dislike you tbh, we wank Kanan and Ezra lol. But don't be lame and go all personal like a turd

I never attack first but it's definitely a bite before a bark when I retaliate. I feel it helps to dissuade transgressors more quickly.

Fated Xtasy
embarrasment
I'm serious.
https://media.giphy.com/media/UDWU2lHGBQc8M/giphy.gif

And I'm Fated's secret lover smile

@Temp. Sure thing pops.

@Syn. Just chill and play Uncharted bro

Syndicate
Too poor to afford games. Why do you think I'm on KMC all day?

Beniboybling
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKpo0v0wIbEhttps://media.giphy.com/media/fHmCAYoqbDazC/giphy.gifAm here. smile

Aurbere
I hate my life.

Beniboybling
https://media.giphy.com/media/2weHbgTAeBbVe/giphy.gif

carthage
Lumiya can probably solo these guys too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.