hulk vs everyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yaadaveyaa
having this long standing debate with a friend of mine

if you gave hulk full use of a red ring of power what would it take to take him down?

can superman?
can hercules?

carver9
The two you named would die instantly. How long has Hulk had the ring and which Hulk is this? I'm asking because even though Hulk is Hulk, his mindset plays an important role here.

yaadaveyaa
you know we never stated just giving i guess a standard hulk a red ring? for the sake of argument we can use WBH not his strongest not weak either

he has full use of the ring not a set period of time but he knows how to use it ...

both guys i know would but i was trying to spark a conversation who could if anyeone take him down in a fight?

carver9
no expression

WBH with a red ring? That's overkill. The people he's facing, are they fighting in character?

yaadaveyaa
yeah we always have a no bfr rule your using standard characters so as example not using say thanos with the infinity gauntlet

DarkSaint85
Dead man could.

Maybe Black Alice, assuming his rage amps his red ring....

But it would be a short list indeed.

yaadaveyaa
yea we have come up with a very short list

what nullifies the red ring?

Cogito
Saint Walker

DarkSaint85
Yeah a Blue Lantern ring nullifies it.

yaadaveyaa
so whose the strongest blue lantern? could they do it?

DarkSaint85
No, as they're all pussies. Flash was a Blue Lantern once.

leonidas
it would be really interesting to see hulk with a red ring. wbh would maybe be...amazing to see with one. you always hear how the rings are the most powerful weapons in the universe. wbh with a red ring would be.... laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
you always hear how the rings are the most powerful weapons in the universe.

And you always know it's the biggest lie in DC.

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
The two you named would die instantly. How long has Hulk had the ring and which Hulk is this? I'm asking because even though Hulk is Hulk, his mindset plays an important role here.

Superman is invulnerable to instant death.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
It won't be instant.

Hulk will take his sweet time penetrating that super-sensitive anus with his huge gamma cock.

yaadaveyaa
is there anyone who could physically fight him and actually stop him... like what about 8th day juggernaut

StiltmanFTW
It's debatable if 8th day Juggs was even amped.

Try Trion Juggs or current.

cdtm
Make it Yellow Lantern Injustice Superman.

Flyattractor

Its a quality he shares with the Enterprise.

golem370
Aquarian?

cdtm
What stops Hulk from slowly smothering him with large construct? Or his hand?

golem370
Doesn't he have the ability to nullify powers?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Dead man could.

Maybe Black Alice, assuming his rage amps his red ring....

But it would be a short list indeed.

Deadman absolutely could not. Silly to even suggest that. One of Hulks staples is not being controlled. With a red ring, there is a 0% chance.

Blue Area Vet

laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by cdtm
Make it Yellow Lantern Injustice Superman.

LMAO, So he can evoke Red Ring Hulks inner fears? I have no problem believing he would be the most physicallyrics powerful character ever considering the amping is both two way and exponential. Simply not a fair fight for anyone.

yaadaveyaa
ok so what about trion juggernaut in this? is that a good physical fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.