Luke (Dark Empire) vs. Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

End of DE Luke (but no Leia-amp)

RHaggis
Caedus.

Syndicate
Luke.
Tossup.
Luke.

Deronn_solo
Caedus sweeps.

carthage
Caedus takes all

NewGuy01
Always thought Dark Luke vs Caedus would be an awesome fight... Jacen probably wins, though.

Sinious
Is the Leia amp so crucial that a beneath Caedus level opponent can manage to defeat Sidious in a duel with it?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Sinious
Is the Leia amp so crucial that a beneath Caedus level opponent can manage to defeat Sidious in a duel with it?

Considering how badly he was beat before the amp? HYFR.

Sinious
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Considering how badly he was beat before the amp? HYFR. I don't wanna sound like I'm disagreeing. I think the likes of Anakin and Luke get exceptionally stronger with such amps, especially with this one since it's his twin sister. I also used to suspect a degradation in Palpatine's lightsaber prowess with DE (reasons concerning the potential disadvantage of using clone bodies etc), and that his peak was actually ROTS, but logically, he has superior Force amp with bodies in much better physical condition. Maybe Luke could take a few rounds against ROTS Sidious in a duel after his growth in power from ROTJ to DE (HIGHLY doubt it), but now I believe that Sidious was actually significantly better than his ROTS self as a duelist, and DE Luke's showings against him is not a true representative of his unmapped power and saber prowess, especially since he lost to Sidious the way he did before as you've said. So, I guess Caedus does win. thumb up

The Ellimist
End of DE Luke seems to be more powerful than the one who lost to Sidious, plus he was fighting Palpatine on a ds nexus.

NewGuy01
He was using the dark side too, though.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by The Ellimist
End of DE Luke seems to be more powerful than the one who lost to Sidious, plus he was fighting Palpatine on a ds nexus.
So, his strength increased by a considerable amount, in a ludicrously limited amount of time, because reasons?
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He was using the dark side too, though.
thumb up
Look himself stated as such, right after Force pushing the clone Emperor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.