Valkorion vs. strike team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Anakin Skywalker
Obi Wan Kenobi
Mace Windu
Count Dooku
LotF Luke Skywalker

No telepathy

DarthAnt66
Oh, I wonder what side you think wins. thumb up

chingchangwalla
Don't think Obi-Wan is a factor and Mace isn't really either.
Valkorion

MS Warehouse
Lets do a sidous vs. Mace, no saber for sidious. Will make about as much sense.

Deronn_solo
Luke solos.
thumb up

carthage
Valk eats shit

JKBart
With LotF Luke there, Valkorion will be barely able to remove the others. He will be incredibly pressed, given Luke can give him a good and long fight despite obviously losing in the end. The 4 others will be a huge problem for Valkorion with Luke there. I see Valkorion getting damaged and barely removing them one by on the brink of exhaustion. Even then, when it's Luke vs. Valkorion, Valkorion can be so drained, exhausted, damaged, wounded, he may fall victim to Luke. I give Valkorion 7/10.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Oh, I wonder what side you think wins. thumb up

What side do you think wins?

Trocity
Originally posted by JKBart
With LotF Luke there, Valkorion will be barely able to remove the others. He will be incredibly pressed, given Luke can give him a good and long fight despite obviously losing in the end. The 4 others will be a huge problem for Valkorion with Luke there. I see Valkorion getting damaged and barely removing them one by on the brink of exhaustion. Even then, when it's Luke vs. Valkorion, Valkorion can be so drained, exhausted, damaged, wounded, he may fall victim to Luke. I give Valkorion 7/10.

Sinious
Is it just me, or did Trocity just transcend beyond the norms of commoners? smile

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Luke solos.
thumb up

The Ellimist
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.