Darth Jadus vs. strike team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Darth Vader
Darth Caedus
Galen Marek

Battle takes place on top of a fallen imperial star destroyer, they start 20 meters apart.

JKBart
20 meters distance is enough for Jadus to kill one of them via the Force, probably Vader, but despite being beyond any of them in Force power, he doesn't have the combat skill to win against any one of them in close quarters, and will get stomped by two.

chingchangwalla
I'd say he could take Vader and maybe Galen but not Caedus.

carthage
Any of them solo

Sinious
I think a legit Jadus vs strike team thread could be interesting.

DarthAnt66
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-KaLvNi4lcf0/V2dqmmFdQdI/AAAAAAAAAnc/_3i05qITBmwI7tFPXDunjU1YTmN8WZ56gCL0B/w1004-h721-no/kek.png

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Sinious
I think a legit Jadus vs strike team thread could be interesting.
He couldn't even kill one agent. erm

Sinious
Which puts the agent above all the other protags smile

FreshestSlice
No, it puts Jadus below being strike team worthy.

Sinious
Meh, I think it's not too hard for you to comprehend how absurd it is for Cipher 9 to defeat Jadus. Not that it's not retarded that he could even make it to the control panel that caged the Sith (with the healthy assumption of that is all that happened). Even if not, my reasoning was that we never saw him face a force user in combat and he has impressive TK with teleportation alike powers, and pretty great accolades. By the nature of his showings, I think putting him against a powerful combatant such as Dooku makes him harder to debate, where he could perhaps do better against several weakass foes (hopefully with no panels around)

MythLord
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
I'd say he could take Vader and maybe Galen but not Caedus.

thumb up

SunRazer
Jadus is obviously very powerful but he's a damn terrible combatant.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
He couldn't even kill one agent. erm
Said agent is one of the protagonists and a master strategist.

Cipher 9 don't fight fairly. They use the circumstances to their advantage.

I get the impression that Darth Jadus was preoccupied with preventing disintegration of his flagship and agent took advantage of this situation.

Beniboybling
Using game mechanics to judge Jadus' combat abilities, when he easily one-shots Cipher 9 in a cutscene, is lolworthy tbh.

Frankly its presumptuous to assume there was even a fight.

SunRazer
While "preventing the disintegration of his flagship", Jadus managed to Choke Kaliyo and teleport. He absolutely had the power at his disposal to annihilate the Agent, but he probably decided not to kill the Agent instantly for some reason and ended up giving the Agent enough time to humiliate him. Essentially PIS, I hope - otherwise Jadus takes the cake as the worst Force-sensitive fighter in history.

Deronn_solo
Vader shits on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.