'Islamic refugee' caught in U.S. with gas-pipeline plans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma

Surtur
I hope we're going to deport this woman.

On the other hand she is probably not an Islamic terrorist. Don't all middle eastern women carry around blue prints of gas pipelines? She's just probably into architecture and not terrorism.

Obama is going to give another brilliant speech about how we all need to look inside ourselves to figure out why this happened. We need to look inside ourselves to figure out why Islam hates gays so much. We need to look inside ourselves to see why their females love gas pipeline plans so much.

Stigma
What is staggering too is that according to the article the authorities know about ISIS camps that are operating just near the US border (El Paso, Juarez etc.). On top of that Radical Islamic terrorists are also being smuggled through the border...

In this respect, I think Trump's "We will build the wall" idea gains more and more validity.

Surtur

Stigma
Hopefully it's not as bad as its seems. thumb up

On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if the PC stance adapted by government officials discarted logic and reason and basic sincerity. Also, they may want to avoid spreading panic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.