Darth Zannah vs. strike team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Obi Wan
Qui Gon
Cade
TUF Luke

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nobody fugging cares anymore

These threads legit make me feel depressed

Deronn_solo
thumb up

AncientPower
This ship sailed so long ago, that they made a tragic soap opera romance about it 80 years after. Ell, your abilities far outstrip Carth's Bane trolling, stop holding yourself back.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by AncientPower
This ship sailed so long ago, that they made a tragic soap opera romance about it 80 years after. Ell, your abilities far outstrip Carth's Bane trolling, stop holding yourself back.

Rayla likes getting her nose brown.

Elli - you're a little ***** smokin'

The Ellimist
It's not a troll thread. I'll elaborate later.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goddamn it

You're gonna give one of your stupid rehashed Zannah wins troll logics

An hero

The Ellimist
Kind of hypocritical from someone who was banned for putting Sith against omnipotent beings, kek.

But my arguments should be judged on their objective merits and not ad hominem attacks against the devil's advocate.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hey Beerus isn't omnipotent kek

And my threads weren't nearly as tired as yours

The Ellimist
You can come up with creative arguments for Zannah, as the 2005 forum would've done (perhaps not as creatively), and invite legit debate. Not for Lifebringer vs. Bane kek.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by The Ellimist
You can come up with creative arguments for Zannah, as the 2005 forum would've done (perhaps not as creatively), and invite legit debate. Not for Lifebringer vs. Bane kek.

That actually sounds pretty interesting thumb up

You still a little ***** doe

Ziggystardust
Relevant

Jen's take on Yoda vs Rain:

http://pasteboard.co/1Phvij9o.png

MythLord
Tholme beats Zannah... but Yoda doesn't. Suuure.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Ellimist

I didn't do LB vs Bane Kek

I did Beerus vs Luke/Sidious/Valk/Plagueis/Krayt/Yoda/Revan/Kun

MythLord
Yup, LifeBringer VS Bane is too one-sided... in Bane's favour smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If Palpatine is Multiversal, then Bane is Multi-Universal. Galactus dies. smile

MythLord
Palpatine is omniversal. All of space smile And Bane > Palpatine because Palpatine's accolades are only talking about "evil" and Bane is "the Dark Sides true master". Holistic intent clearly has Bane > Sidious > LT smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So MM still >>>>> all of them. Good. smile

MythLord
My dog > Molecule Man. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.