Nyriss vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syndicate
Can Bane handle the kind of strength Nyriss brings to the table? I mean she only overwhelmed Meetra on a DS nexus where she was empowered and Meetra was weakened.

smile

JKBart
Nyriss murders, novel Scourge has feats only a tier below Bane/weak Vader tier.

Aurbere
Depends on who has the most/better nexus feats. Bane obviously wins in that case.

Syndicate
Nah. Nyriss's lightning storm broke through her own barrier. Doesn't matter that Revan like empowered said lightning upon redirecting it at her. She can still take out top tiers as evidenced by dying to her own lightning.

smile

carthage
Nyriss handily.

Bane couldn't even beat Zannah in a duel, got owned by mercenaries, and there is no evidence he became vastly more skilled after POD.

Emperordmb
Bane stomps.

carthage
Prove it?

Syndicate
thumb up

Ziggystardust
Giving it to Bane.

He's just better in all the practical areas.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Giving it to Bane.

He's just better in all the practical areas.

MythLord
Bane.

carthage
dies

Nephthys
Originally posted by MythLord
Bane.

JKBart
Carthage's post was a completion of what MythLord said above. MythLord written "Bane", carthage added "dies", because MythLord forgot that.

Therefore you don't need to add to carthage's post *who dies* smile

Petrus
edit

carthage
Gotta love how DMB can't actually prove Bane wins in arguments thumb up

JKBart
he never did

MythLord
Gotta love how Carth's trolling's getting old thumb up
But seriously, Bane wins, Nyriss has too many daemons.

carthage
Trolling? Asking DMB to even attempt to defend his Bane WINZ spamming is trolling? Are you retarded or just riding him too hard?

MythLord
I'm more referring to literally 85% of your posts and how you added "dies" when I said Bane in an attempt to get me to rage. Honestly, does anyone see you as anything other than a troll on KMC?

carthage
Your breaking my heart with these ad hominems

JKBart
Originally posted by MythLord
I'm more referring to literally 85% of your posts and how you added "dies" when I said Bane in an attempt to get me to rage. Honestly, does anyone see you as anything other than a troll on KMC?

I do, do you have a problem with carthage?

MythLord
Originally posted by carthage
Your breaking my heart with these ad hominems
No more tears, only dreams Carth.

Originally posted by JKBart
I do, do you have a problem with carthage?

> Implying I legitimately care about any of you people or your opinions to actually have "problems". KEK

Syndicate
Da salt be real.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.