Death Wish reboot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
if there is another thread just put it here..

anyways Eli Roth is the director while Bruce Willis stars...

http://deadline.com/2016/06/eli-roth-death-wish-remake-bruce-willis-director-mgm-paramount-charles-bronson-1201775709/

riv6672
Not something i'll be jonesing for, but i'll watch it eventually i'm sure.

Patient_Leech
Just saw a tv spot for this and thought it looked pretty cool. John McClane reaping sweet vengeance, but now that I see it's directed by Eli Roth I'm not so thrilled. His horror movies suck. Let's hope this is better.

quanchi112
Nah, maybe a Netflix watch.

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Just saw a tv spot for this and thought it looked pretty cool. John McClane reaping sweet vengeance, but now that I see it's directed by Eli Roth I'm not so thrilled. His horror movies suck. Let's hope this is better.
Roth? Ew.
Not a fan of his outside playing the Bear Jew.

Kazenji
Looks like the movie is terrible

been hearing about the reviews attempting to make out its bad film because of the timing of release with that's been going on in America with gun shootings etc...Nope its just a bad film in general.

DarthPlaguis12
I wanna watch it just because it's pissing off all the SJW's

Also I'm a Bruce Willis fan

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I may watch this eventually just out of curiosity and because I like Bruce Willis.

But it is getting shit reviews, which isn't surprising considering Eli Roth is a shit director.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yeah, I may watch this eventually just out of curiosity and because I like Bruce Willis.

But it is getting shit reviews, which isn't surprising considering Eli Roth is a shit director.

I watched Chris Stuckman's review and he points out the film doesn't know what it's trying to be.

DarthPlaguis12
The critics reviews on RT are bad but the audience reviews are pretty good, same with IMDB, on IMDb they're decent not great

dadudemon
Loved this movie. 9 out of 10

This movie has lots of problems.

The acting is hit or miss. Sometimes, great. Sometimes, terrible. That's purely a directing issue.

The movie is fun, serious, emotional, etc.

Sometimes,the plot seems shit.

But it was still very entertaining.

It does come off as SJW-ish at times but it is not terrible.

The ending is great.

Flyattractor
This I will go to the theater to see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.