Best Game of Thrones battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
What's your favorite 3 battles in GOT? For me:

1. Battle of the Bastards
2. Hardhome
3. Watchers on the Wall

Digi
The Wall trumps all, imo. It was so unique. The others, while badass, have numerous analogues throughout TV and cinema history. They didn't have the novelty of "Watchers..."

Rebel95
The Wall was great, but I wasn't blown away by it the way I was when I saw the other two.

Digi
This is all subjective. They're all good battles. But...

Originally posted by Digi
The others, while badass, have numerous analogues throughout TV and cinema history.

Originally posted by Rebel95
They pulled a Rohan coming in over the hill last minute lol

Arachnid1
I feel like the Blackwater should be on top. It was the first to do the "it's looking grim but something happens to save everyone last second" thing that happened at the Wall and Bastardbowl. The other battles were basically the same as the Blackwater but better shot due to higher budget. Tyrion vs Stannis is pretty epic too, though I suppose Jon vs Ramsay takes the cake.

It's hard to pic, but I'd say:
2. Blackwater
3. Hardhome
4. Wildling War

Firefly218
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I feel like the Blackwater should be on top. It was the first to do the "it's looking grim but something happens to save everyone last second" thing that happened at the Wall and Bastardbowl. The other battles were basically the same as the Blackwater but better shot due to higher budget. Tyrion vs Stannis is pretty epic too, though I suppose Jon vs Ramsay takes the cake.

It's hard to pic, but I'd say:
2. Blackwater
3. Hardhome
4. Wildling War
thumb up

Blackwater is hugely underrated when comparing battles. Tyrion at his absolute best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.