Revan and Malgus vs Vader and Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
All in their prime, who would win?

The Ellimist
Team 2 rolls.

DarthAnt66
Revan two-shots Dooku and then the duo stomps Vader.

JKBart
Revan solos

chingchangwalla
Dooku toys with Revan and Vader ruins Malgus

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Dooku toys with Revan
You're new here, so I'd love to debate Dooku vs Revan with you.

What's Dooku bringing to the table that suggests Revan won't obliterate him in seconds?

Superior swordsmanship that still looked pathetic in the face of the likes of Kenobi or Skywalker?

Greater physicals that, when compared with other characters, seems to pale in comparison to the likes of legitimate powerhouses?

Greater telekinetic powers - such as perhaps throwing Kenobi around the room - which dwarfs in comparison to what Revan did in SoR?

Bottom line is, Revan is everything Dooku is and way better. There's little to suggest Dooku won't be ragdolled by Revan like Darth Marr and Satele Shan were.

Deronn_solo
PT team.

Syndicate
Revan and Malgus. While Vader and Revan are equals Malgus takes Dooku. If it's the other way around Malgus could hold off Vader while Revan beats Dooku.

Syndicate
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
You're new here, so I'd love to debate Dooku vs Revan with you.

What's Dooku bringing to the table that suggests Revan won't obliterate him in seconds?

Superior swordsmanship that still looked pathetic in the face of the likes of Kenobi or Skywalker?

Greater physicals that, when compared with other characters, seems to pale in comparison to the likes of legitimate powerhouses?

Greater telekinetic powers - such as perhaps throwing Kenobi around the room - which dwarfs in comparison to what Revan did in SoR?

Bottom line is, Revan is everything Dooku is and way better. There's little to suggest Dooku won't be ragdolled by Revan like Darth Marr and Satele Shan were.

Except in swordsmanship where he's stated to be Malak's inferior in terms of skill and he's essentially featless himself in that department. smile

DarthAnt66
Yet still defeated Malak, powered by a star and over half-a-dozen Jedi, with just a lightsaber and no Force powers to realistically call upon. mmm

And then got more powerful. mmm

Syndicate
"no Force powers to realistically call upon."

?

NewGuy01
Revan can't use the Force on the Star Forge, apparently.

Deronn_solo
Revan isn't ragdolling Dooku, kek.

JKBart
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Regan isn't ragdolling Dooku, kek.

neither is nixon

0/10 i should kill self

Deronn_solo
****in auto correct.....

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Revan can't use the Force on the Star Forge, apparently.
Probably not in any offensive manner, given how powerful the Star Forge nexus is and the fact Revan had difficulty calling upon the light in even a setting like Korriban, which is vastly inferior to that of the Star Forge. I've always argued that Revan only used the Force for augmentative reasons on the Star Forge and rarely for offense given the limits of light-side energy of the place. Where the hell is he even going to draw uncorrupted energy from in a place that is built by and breaths dark side energy?

Syndicate
Ah so you're assuming the strength of the nexus and what it did to Revan's capabilities. Gotcha.

DarthAnt66
Damn, is the saltiness I taste in even the most basic of posts?

I'm not really assuming. It's pretty much obvious that the Star Forge is a vastly more powerful nexus than Korriban, based on the fact the Star Map was the central and core source of power on Korriban as per Ajunta Pall's comments. If Revan had difficulty on a world where the Star Map is the peak of power, I can't imagine his hinderment in a place where we're talking about the Star Forge itself.

Syndicate
Actually not even salty. Just relieved that you didn't have another vague game mechanic you were basing your ideas off of, for once it's just simple bias.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Syndicate
Actually not even salty. Just relieved that you didn't have another vague game mechanic you were basing your ideas off of, for once it's just simple bias.
Ah, there's the saltiness. thumb up

Ursumeles
Up, as it is an very good and interesting therad.

Sidious apprentices win, as Dooku beats Malgus before Revan vs Vader is decided.

Nephthys
Malgus beats Dooku, Revan beats Vader.

Or Revan beats Dooku fairly quickly while Malgus stalls Vader.

Rebel95
Revan and Vader are very close, so it comes down to Malgus vs Dooku, imo

SunRazer
Dooku beats Malgus.

Nephthys
Nah. Malgus can handle him in sabers and his Force powers are a magnitude greater than Dooku's.

SunRazer
Based on what?

Dooku beats him in sabers, btw. Better showings.

Nephthys
You know based on what. Malgus was flooring multiple Dooku-caliber force users at once in his fight.

Ursumeles
Game mechanics.

Nephthys
Cutscene.

Ursumeles
Link?

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
You know based on what. Malgus was flooring multiple Dooku-caliber force users at once in his fight.

Before the fight, when they were unprepared. Which is why Malgus lost when it came to a fight.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Link?

https://youtu.be/5JcY7acpQHs?t=1502

Originally posted by SunRazer
Before the fight, when they were unprepared. Which is why Malgus lost when it came to a fight.

Lol, yeah they were unprepared for him to slowly stand up, raise his hand and shoot lightning at them. Or to run and jump right at them. Precognition? Whats that! They certainly weren't expecting a fight or anything.

Ursumeles
Force pushing two protags isn't close to flooring them, lmao.
Or Kenth > Durron.

Nephthys
They were pushed off their feet, you can see them pop into frame if you slow it down.

Also a full team would be 4 protags, that was just the first vid i could find.

SunRazer
https://youtu.be/5JcY7acpQHs?t=1502

Lol, yeah they were unprepared for him to slowly stand up, raise his hand and shoot lightning at them. Or to run and jump right at them. Precognition? Whats that! They certainly weren't expecting a fight or anything.

Given that they still didn't have any weapons out, yeah, they weren't prepared. Which is why they beat him when they were prepared.

Slowly stand up and raise his hand? That's TOR's animating, nothing more.

Azronger
Either can stall Revan long enough for Malgus to be beat. They then overwhelm Revan together.

Time-Immemorial
Cutscene.

Damn really!?

Geistalt
Team 1, and it isn't even that close.

Ursumeles
laughing

Sinious
Revan > Vader
Malgus = Dooku

Revan's victory over Vader is the most decisive factor here, and I think against most combatants, Dooku would perform slightly better than Malgus, but 1v1, I think that Malgus' attributes are excellent to counter Dooku's style in combat. In any case, Malgus isn't going down before Vader does, and Revan can kill Dooku before Vader kills Malgus.

MythLord
Team 2, cuz Vader can compete with Revan fairly evenly while Tyranus beats Malgus.

Deronn_solo
TOR team.
Revan > Vader
Malgus > Dooku

Nephthys
thumb up

SunRazer
Malgus is better than Dooku on what basis?

Revan probably does take Vader, though.

DarthAnt66
Revan annihilates Vader as Malgus overcomes Dooku with immense difficulty.

Ursumeles
How does Revan "annhilate" Vader? Lol. I agree that he wins, but not with such ease.

I don't see how Malgus beats Tyranus, tbh.

The Ellimist
Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.