Anakin Skywalker vs. Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
All-out, start in positions of Mustafar duel, but not on Mustafar

DarthAnt66
Skywalker puts Marek in his place.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
thumb up

MythLord
^

NewGuy01

Syndicate
Marek beats him in a good fight.

The Ellimist
So Anakin > TFU Vader?

Syndicate
I'd have to think about that. I don't believe so though.

Emperordmb
Anakin stomps becuz no cap

Petrus

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
So Anakin > TFU Vader? No.

And Marek beat Vader legitimately.

Ursumeles
Up

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
No.

And Marek beat Vader legitimately.

That doesn't mean he's better than him. I mean Kanan beat Maul legitimately as well.

Sam Witwer seems to think Marek < Vader.

Azronger

SunRazer

Tondemonai
Anakin

Ursumeles
thumb up
thumb up
thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Marek.

Ursumeles
thumb down

UCanShootMyNova
If you really think so I'd advise you post your response.

DarthAnt66
Seems Syndicate is alone in his opinion of Galen > Anakin.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
If you really think so I'd advise you post your response.
I know you want to debate it with aka get destroyed by Ant.
Let's go! Ask him! smile

UCanShootMyNova
Go ahead Ant. Make your case.

Ursumeles
Well....
He made his case for Anakin > Vader in the other thread, and as Vader > Galen smile

DarthAnt66
Go ahead Ant. Make your case.
https://i.imgflip.com/1e56u9.jpg

Ursumeles
https://i.imgflip.com/1e57jn.jpg

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Well....
He made his case for Anakin > Vader in the other thread, and as Vader > Galen smile

Yes he did.

Vader's not > Galen...

Ursumeles

Vader's not > Galen...
He is.
'Killer has better feats than Galen, Vader was >/= him and grew after that in power.

UCanShootMyNova
Starkiller doesn't have a better feat then managing to match Sidious for an extended period.

Vader was >= a Starkiller who had just blown up 150 meters of frigate, fought off an Imperial boarding Force, fought through the Kaminoan garrison, fought through dozens of clones that exceeded him in some areas and with Juno dying nearby. Hardly on equal footing there.

grew* It's GREW.

Ursumeles
Yeah...Galen didn't do that. Your point?

UCanShootMyNova
He did. He diminished Sidious's lightning to a non lethal point and moved forward against the stream. We know the power of the lightning given even Sidious was unable to full shield himself from its effects as is shown in the comic.

Ziggystardust
Anakin spanks.

Rebel95
Sabers: Anakin
Force: Galen
All out: Not sure

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Rebel95

Force: Galen
All out: Not sure
Why?

Rebel95
Depends how the fight goes. If it's mostly a saber battle, Anakin would win.

Ursumeles
Anakin is superior in the Force as well.

UCanShootMyNova
He's not though...

Rebel95
In raw power yeah, but his force skills are not refined. Name some of Anakin's force feats that compare to Marek's.

MythLord
Throwing around Dooku, collapsing 30x90 meter domes, manipulating 60 meter long, 30 tall, and good knows how thick CIS dreadnaughts before several power-growths described as "vast"(going from getting overwhelmed by Ventress' inferiors with the Force, to murking Asajj with the Force in just one year being a nice example), casually hurling a tank so it has the effect of a bomb on a small droid army, wiping away a small droid army, etc.

UCanShootMyNova
Force pushing Dooku does not beat hoisting Vader into the air and dominating him telekinetically.

Collapsing a 30x90 meter dome when enraged does not compare to directing the descent of a 1,000,000 ton mass when concentrated.

The feat you mentioned is surpassed completely by multiple of Galen's and you can only measure his prime capabilities off the feats he's demonstrated when using his power which as mentioned is the dome feat when amped beyond a normal state by rage and landing a force push on Dooku that flung him back in a normal state.

In regards to Ventress, read above.

Hurling a tank? I think you mean sliding it across the ground and then it exploding likely due to the fuel inside. I have my copy on hand though do don't worry. I'll post exactly what happened over your biased account.

DarthAnt66

MythLord
thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Here it is.

"and his eyes went to the blazing carcass of the AT-TE.

He sent the wreckage skidding across the ground with a massive Force push. The kinetic force of the impact and the sheet of flame released when it slammed into the droid ranks had the effect of a bomb going off. Then another explosion-the walker's magazine, probably-sent a fireball soaring into the air." - The Clone Wars novelisation.

No, you're not biased Wolf. You don't twist events to suit your bias. Not at all.

DarthAnt66
Great feat. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
It is. It's the one I found and posted about all those months ago.

I regret it now that it's being used to serve wankery.

MythLord
Here it is.

"and his eyes went to the blazing carcass of the AT-TE.

He sent the wreckage skidding across the ground with a massive Force push. The kinetic force of the impact and the sheet of flame released when it slammed into the droid ranks had the effect of a bomb going off. Then another explosion-the walker's magazine, probably-sent a fireball soaring into the air." - The Clone Wars novelisation.

No, you're not biased Wolf. You don't twist events to suit your bias. Not at all.

Quite. The fact that it was a carcass and not a full-on tank makes it even better that Anakin threw it so it has the effect of a bomb, due to it having less mass, less density and overall less kinetic force than a regular AT-TE. But Anakin made it work. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by MythLord
Quite. The fact that it was a carcass and not a full-on tank makes it even better that Anakin threw it so it has the effect of a bomb, due to it having less mass, less density and overall less kinetic force than a regular AT-TE. But Anakin made it work. thumb up

Wolf. A downed vehicle that's on fire is going to be refereed to as a carcass not because it has less mass but because it's a downed vehicle that's on fire. I.E. it's useless for its intended purpose.

And it having the effect of the bomb is due to the fact that him SLIDING it-

And I had to capitalize that term because apparently you aren't able to read the actual text.

-into a mass of droids with a good deal of kinetic force is going to cause the flames to spurt outwards and hit the surrounding droids along with the mass of the ATET itself crashing into them.

MythLord
And that's still an amazing feat. thumb up

Also, read the text carefully: the flames were caused by the massive impact itself. smile

UCanShootMyNova
It is. And it's nowhere near as good as you're making it out to be.

No they weren't. The ATET was already up in flames as I bolded for you.

ILS
Who gives a shit? Rivi-Anu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.